OK, The Reason Why I Like RD's Over UTT

  1. OK, The Reason Why I Like RD's Over UTT


    Simply throwing this out there for any one who is curious.


    Bottom line? RD's are just more hassle free and easier to use.

    Instead of holding the liquid in your mouth under your tongue wondering when long enough is enough all awhile liquid is building in your mouth as saliva is adding up. You can just drop a rapid dissolve tablet there and hold it till it's gone. When gone, time is up. As simple as that. No worry about the syringe dropper and that. Just that tab and go.

    Yeah, it's that simple. Think of it like as a dip of Copenhagen. It enters via the mucosa membranes in the mouth.

    Just figured I would share that thought.

    On that note, our RD's are about to get even better. They'll still be RD's, just improved.

    Stay tuned my friends.


    Cheers
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222


  2. Here is a link to some suggested stacking charts. Simply replace (1) tab for (1)ml for the conversion.


    http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  3. I have some alpha mass and decavol on the way
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for info bro
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  5. I'll follow for more info

  6. for the Power Hardening Stacking:

    1-andro 2 caps
    Decavol 3 caps

    i can down one cap of each at the same time?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal
    for the Power Hardening Stacking:

    1-andro 2 caps
    Decavol 3 caps

    i can down one cap of each at the same time?
    If by down you mean hold them under the tongue till they dissolve then yes you could get away with 2 at once if you wanted. Ideally you would wait about 15 min between caps though. Personally I don't take my doses all at once but try to spread them out evenly across the day. This way I have constant levels of hormones rather than high peaks and low troughs of them. For the stack you mentioned I would likely dose it like the following

    1andro - am & pm
    Deca - am, about an hour later than 1andro unless I was working out then dose about 30 min after 1andro or just post workout. 2nd dose around lunch, and 3rd pm.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    If by down you mean hold them under the tongue till they dissolve then yes you could get away with 2 at once if you wanted. Ideally you would wait about 15 min between caps though. Personally I don't take my doses all at once but try to spread them out evenly across the day. This way I have constant levels of hormones rather than high peaks and low troughs of them. For the stack you mentioned I would likely dose it like the following

    1andro - am & pm
    Deca - am, about an hour later than 1andro unless I was working out then dose about 30 min after 1andro or just post workout. 2nd dose around lunch, and 3rd pm.
    thanks Copycat.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Simply throwing this out there for any one who is curious.


    Bottom line? RD's are just more hassle free and easier to use.

    Instead of holding the liquid in your mouth under your tongue wondering when long enough is enough all awhile liquid is building in your mouth as saliva is adding up. You can just drop a rapid dissolve tablet there and hold it till it's gone. When gone, time is up. As simple as that. No worry about the syringe dropper and that. Just that tab and go.

    Yeah, it's that simple. Think of it like as a dip of Copenhagen. It enters via the mucosa membranes in the mouth.

    Just figured I would share that thought.

    On that note, our RD's are about to get even better. They'll still be RD's, just improved.

    Stay tuned my friends.


    Cheers
    I agree. In addition to being more convenient, I think that they are more effective as well. The liposomal delivery nice, but I much prefer the cyclodextrins.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  10. Hey all, look into the AMS sub forum or check out our Facebook page; the new Chrome Series RDe's are out! Same line up as before, still rapid dissolve, but now with a huge improvement on delivery leading to nothing less but an incredibly effective process being even more effective! Gotta say, I'm pretty stoked about this!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any reason why??...
    By funkd0c in forum PES
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 07:43 AM
  2. Any reason not to?
    By machwon04 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 07:10 PM
  3. Like You Need Another Reason
    By h22t88 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 01:42 PM
  4. another Reason to Recreate--Very good reason
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in