1-andro, 4-ad and Katanadrol 2.0!

tonybaby

Awards
Hi, guys! I wanted to give the following cycle an 8 wk go :

1-andro(for 8 wks): 3 caps ED
4-ad: 2 Caps ED
*(maybe decavol too)
Katanadrol v2 (for 6 wk starting 2 weeks in) : 200/250/300/300/350/350/

This is going to be my first cycle, my main goal is adding strength and fat loss. I would be happy if I went down 2-3% bodyfat while adding 6-8 lbs of lbm. For pct I was thinking of getting Toremifene dosed at 90/60/30/30 ED, triazole (for an ai) and activate xtreme for a test booster. I'm also getting some cycle support and some milk thistle (pre load 2 for wks before starting cycle). I wanted to know if this sounds good. Thanks.

My stats: 26 yrs old
Weight: 225 lbs
Bodyfat: 20% Est.
Bench: 5 rep max - 225 lbs
Dl: 5 rep max - 345 lbs
Squats: 5 rep max -315 lbs
Standing OHP: 5 rep max 135 lbs
Leg press: 6 rep max 990 lbs (22x45 lbs plates)

Last edited:
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, guys! I wanted to give the following cycle an 8 wk go :

1-andro(for 8 wks): 3 caps ED
4-ad: 2 Caps ED
*(maybe decavol too)
Katanadrol v2 (for 6 wk starting 2 weeks in) : 200/250/300/300/350/350/

This is going to be my first cycle, my main goal is adding strength and fat loss. I would be happy if I went down 2-3% bodyfat while adding 6-8 lbs of lbm. For pct I was thinking of getting Toremifene dosed at 90/60/30/30 ED, triazole (for an ai) and activate xtreme for a test booster. I'm also getting some cycle support and some milk thistle (pre load 2 for wks before starting cycle). I wanted to know if this sounds good. Thanks.

My stats: 26 yrs old
Weight: 225 lbs
Bodyfat: 20% Est.
Bench: 5 rep max - 225 lbs
Dl: 5 rep max - 345 lbs
Squats: 5 rep max -315 lbs
Standing OHP: 5 rep max 135 lbs
Leg press: 6 rep max 990 lbs (22x45 lbs plates)
Refresh my memory, katanadrol is an orastan (a)? I think it looks like a pretty nice stack. Should def give some lean gains. Torem dosing looks good as does the rest of your supps. It would be awesome if you logged it, or at least gave a review of it as I haven't seen anyone stack this yet personally.

tonybaby

Awards
Yes, Katanadrol is Orastan A - ( 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ). The reason why nobody has attempted it is prob because most ppl stack it was beastdrol or hella - for more gain (though liver harsh) - plus its freaking expensive lol. *(BTW its about $60 for a 4 wk supply due to the black friday sale - normally $90)

The main reason I'm trying it is because I've had some liver problems when I was 16-18, that required surgery. Generally my liver values are slightly above normal therefore using a methylated ph is out of the question. I will log it in about 2 wks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of black Friday sales AI Sports cycle support is 50% off till tomorrow on their site. Code BLKFRI. That's a ridiculous steal, I picked up a bunch.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
hmm wonder if you could run katana and andromass v2

tonybaby

Awards
Hey, you think I'll be good if I just use Ai sports cycle support - It does have milk thistle in it. Or should I add some extra liver supporting stuff?

tonybaby

Awards
hmm wonder if you could run katana and andromass v2
I was also thinking about that cycle actually....though I wanted to try V3, I think its going for $119 - 4wk supply . But I assume it would be harsh in terms of hairline - Andromass apparently has androhard "built in" according to Eric.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, you think I'll be good if I just use Ai sports cycle support - It does have milk thistle in it. Or should I add some extra liver supporting stuff?
It has always done me well, but with your history you could always error on the side of caution by adding in some liver longer or something. Though, pct is where I would prolly be the most concerned. Torem is easier on the liver than some of the others, but it can still screw with it a little. The cycle itself should be fairly mild on the liver as you've figured.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no way around taking a serm - if I do go for 8 wks right? What if I went 6wks?
I regards to having the katanadrol in there I'd have to defer for that part cause I do not have any experience with orastan. However, even at 6-8 wks of 1ad n 4ad you could possibly get away without a SERM. It's been done. All depends on you as I can't claim to know how your body responds to stuff. However, i did run 1ad n 4ad for about 8 wks and used Torem for only the first 3 days of PCT. bloods I took after pct had me back around where I started. Post cycle support by AI, Testopro, and perform are what i also used. In regards to Torem I tend to start off higher than most people and taper down faster. It's just what has worked for me.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so with this stack lethargy is a issue? planning this stack soon too

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so with this stack lethargy is a issue? planning this stack soon too
For some the 1ad can cause some lethargy and drop in libido, but the addition of 4ad usually is enough to help with that. For me personally I have never felt any lethargy off of any of our products, just lucky I guess.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some the 1ad can cause some lethargy and drop in libido, but the addition of 4ad usually is enough to help with that. For me personally I have never felt any lethargy off of any of our products, just lucky I guess.
I will add LCLT and DAA for run to the entire cycle or DAA can wait for PCT?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will add LCLT and DAA for run to the entire cycle or DAA can wait for PCT?
I think I personally would hold the DAA for pct. that's my opinion, though you could have it in there if you really wanted. Just don't see the point much with the other hormones already at work. Lclt would be nice though.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I personally would hold the DAA for pct. that's my opinion, though you could have it in there if you really wanted. Just don't see the point much with the other hormones already at work. Lclt would be nice though.
think this too :p so what did you think add a stim?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
There's no way around taking a serm - if I do go for 8 wks right? What if I went 6wks?
Serms are super easy to get, and <$25 shipped. Katandrol is a "real" prohormone so I'd recommend a serm most definitely.

tonybaby

Awards
Serms are super easy to get, and <$25 shipped. Katandrol is a "real" prohormone so I'd recommend a serm most definitely.
Yes, thank you for your input - I'll be purchasing Toremifene for my pct.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
think this too :p so what did you think add a stim?
You could easily add a stim as you prolly are not going to see any major rise in b/p or at least not of concern. However, most feed back we have gotten has 4ad resolving the lethargy for the most part.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
kdrol dosing looks good to me! as far as everything else looks like copycat has you covered :thumbsup:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with this.