AMS AUGMENTOR HORMONAL COVERSION AMPLIFIER

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
AMS AUGMENTOR HORMONAL CONVERSION AMPLIFIER

AMS's new Hormonal Conversion Amplifier is almost ready to ship

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE & THE FUTURE OF HORMONAL AMPLIFICATION INTRODUCES – AUGMENTOR Hormone Shield™

Augmentor – Hormone Shield™ is a powerful hormonal conversion amplifier that increases the Anabolic Effect of 1-Andro™, 4-AD™ and Decavol™ by 20%

When it comes to maximizing the anabolic effect of AMS prohormones – the most important fight is preventing intestinal sulfation

(Sulfation is a reaction when the active hormone comes in to contact with negative metabolizing enzymes known as SULT or CYP450 & CYP3A4 enzymes)

from breaking down prohormones and their powerful testosterone based metabolites. The less sulfation that occurs – the more active hormone is available for the body to convert to the target hormone, thus exerting the Explosive Anabolic Effect on muscle tissue. Sulfation most prominently occurs in the liver and intestines.

The best way to combat sulfation is to use AMS Augmentor during any AMS combo prohormone cycle that includes: 1-Androsterone™ - Decavol™ - 4-AD™

Augmentor – Hormone Shield™ is a scientific blend of three (3) Cytochrome P450 enzyme inhibitors that block the destructive hormonal breakdown process. With less negative enzyme inhibitors in the body – more active hormone is spared to convert to the powerful target hormones – thus the anabolic effect can be far more powerful on the muscle tissue.

Augmentor – Hormone Shield™’s triad formula acts as a hormonal conversion amplifier because the three (3) ingredients: Berberine, Rhizoma Coptidis and Cobalt, inhibit CYP3A4 & CYP450 enzymes. Reducing these destructive enzymes subsequently increase the bioavailability of your prohormones (by reducing its intestinal and hepatic breakdown). The hormonal conversion is therefore amplified and the anabolic effect on muscle tissue becomes much more powerful.

Attachments

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man! Got any info you can share with us?
What is this stuff?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool looking forward to it. Bottle looks pretty :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. So I'm guessing this is along the same lines as the hormone shield technology of FRL's AlphaMass?
Nice work AMS!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word is that it is ready to ship soon as well.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
So this is something that is already in Alpha-Mass or maybe something to add?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully its rather affordable.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its kinda cool. this could be used with a lot of other hormones as well correct?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS Awesome

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well uhhhh nooooo.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Love u guys..lmao

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No homo....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS ROFLMAO

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
This stuff looks sick!!!

Now just come out with a way to increase the 17bhsd and 3bhsd enzymes and we can have ourselves a ball!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Love u guys..lmao
I think its something about having the black and white avatars and both names starting with F that brings them together.... like yin and yang...

well maybe in this case its yang and yang..... totally homo... :ntome:

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I think its something about having the black and white avatars and both names starting with F that brings them together.... like yin and yang...

Roflmao

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word is that it is ready to ship soon as well.
When will it hit retailers and should it be taken with the hormone of choice or separate for optimum effects?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

>:0

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will it hit retailers and should it be taken with the hormone of choice or separate for optimum effects?
Last word I got was it was ready to ship to AMS warehouse anytime now. From there, we'll get it out to the retailers. No word yet as to which retailers will carry it first.

Your second question I'll have to defer to Royd for a more solid answer, but from what I understand it should be taken in conjunction.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Last word I got was it was ready to ship to AMS warehouse anytime now. From there, we'll get it out to the retailers. No word yet as to which retailers will carry it first.

Your second question I'll have to defer to Royd for a more solid answer, but from what I understand it should be taken in conjunction.
we will keep everyone posted.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the man---Royd.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Determining the half life of the compounds in it would really determining how it should be taken. I'm not sure if Royd or any of the others at AMS posted any info describing that or not(perhaps....there have been several really good threads on this topic). If it has a long half life and keeps Km levels stable for a few hours then I don't see why it couldn't be on an "anytime" basis. If the HL is short then taking it with or around the same time as the hormone in question would probably be best.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Does this one have any use alone to boost our own natural 5-DHEA, 4-androstenedione and 5-androstenediol conversion into testosterone or it isn't that relevant? I ask this because I read on wikipedia that " steroids are oxidized mainly by cytochrome P450 oxidase enzymes, such as CYP3A4. These reactions introduce oxygen into the steroid ring and allows the structure to be broken up by other enzymes, to form bile acids as final products.[SUP][12][/SUP] These bile acids can then be eliminated through secretion from the liver in the bile.[SUP][13][/SUP]" (in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroidogenesis#Metabolism)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this one have any use alone to boost our own natural 5-DHEA, 4-androstenedione and 5-androstenediol conversion into testosterone or it isn't that relevant? I ask this because I read on wikipedia that " steroids are oxidized mainly by cytochrome P450 oxidase enzymes, such as CYP3A4. These reactions introduce oxygen into the steroid ring and allows the structure to be broken up by other enzymes, to form bile acids as final products.[SUP][12][/SUP] These bile acids can then be eliminated through secretion from the liver in the bile.[SUP][13][/SUP]" (in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroidogenesis#Metabolism)
I believe this product is only used to protect the hormone through digestion. and liver metabolism.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMS Digestion and Liver Metabolism

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
bump for an answer. The half life seems to be around 3-4 hours. Therefore you would need twice a day dosing correct?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
bump for an answer. The half life seems to be around 3-4 hours. Therefore you would need twice a day dosing correct?
Your correct bro..dose it same with with your AMS stack. Sorry long delay :) DOH!!!!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
How many pills am/pm? the bottle says 3caps per day.
i would take it in conjunction with your cycle..if your doing twice a day, stay with twice a day.. 1 am then 1 8hrs later..