pump fixx review!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
after hearing and talkin to people on the boards about this stuff, i had to give it a try. my gym has been closed all week and will be closed till saturday so i been doin workouts at home.

Taste: fu**in awesome!!!!!!!! this fruit punch is literally hawaiian punch and the fact that they made is carbonated is insane. like drink a fruit soda and great for absorption.

Mixability: mixes easy, DO NOT SHAKE!!!!! i shook it and the cap shot up in the air like a champagne bottle after barely liftin the cap up.

Energy: i took one scoop and hopped on the treadmill just to warm up, max incline at 3.2mph walk for 30min. i felt such a nice rush of energy 2 min after taking it. started sweating like crazy 5 min in and body was heated(i luv this feeling)

Jitters: maybe for a couple min but went away and wasnt even that intense

Focus: really focused on this workout. i just wanted to keep going

Pump(what i look most in): fu**in exhilarating!!!!! after my cardio, i bumped up some rammstein and all hell broke loose. first set of pushups and everything felt so tight. after 10 sets of pushups, 50 reps each, my chest blew up. went to pull ups and veins were exploding!!!! i think i counted 7 new veins i didnt see yesterday and the old ones just got bigger.

Final review: GET UP ON THIS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! for the price, u cannot beat this. sh**s on so many preworkouts. everything about it is perfect. AMS really snapped on this and im really pissed that i didnt buy this earlier.

NOTE: im supposed to run this with Hypertrop-X, i didnt even start taking it and cant imagine whats its gonna be like. cannot wait to throw it in and what a whole cycle will do to me

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review buddy. Glad you like it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
like?!?!?!? more like love. i rate it at
1. kinky sex
2. pump fixx
3. breathing
4. girlfriend/aas :)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
nice review man. I like the carbonation too. Took me completely by surprise when I tried it. The orange taste EXACTLY like orange soda :biggthumpup:

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
after hearing and talkin to people on the boards about this stuff, i had to give it a try. my gym has been closed all week and will be closed till saturday so i been doin workouts at home.

Taste: fu**in awesome!!!!!!!! this fruit punch is literally hawaiian punch and the fact that they made is carbonated is insane. like drink a fruit soda and great for absorption.

Mixability: mixes easy, DO NOT SHAKE!!!!! i shook it and the cap shot up in the air like a champagne bottle after barely liftin the cap up.

Energy: i took one scoop and hopped on the treadmill just to warm up, max incline at 3.2mph walk for 30min. i felt such a nice rush of energy 2 min after taking it. started sweating like crazy 5 min in and body was heated(i luv this feeling)

Jitters: maybe for a couple min but went away and wasnt even that intense

Focus: really focused on this workout. i just wanted to keep going

Pump(what i look most in): fu**in exhilarating!!!!! after my cardio, i bumped up some rammstein and all hell broke loose. first set of pushups and everything felt so tight. after 10 sets of pushups, 50 reps each, my chest blew up. went to pull ups and veins were exploding!!!! i think i counted 7 new veins i didnt see yesterday and the old ones just got bigger.

Final review: GET UP ON THIS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! for the price, u cannot beat this. sh**s on so many preworkouts. everything about it is perfect. AMS really snapped on this and im really pissed that i didnt buy this earlier.

NOTE: im supposed to run this with Hypertrop-X, i didnt even start taking it and cant imagine whats its gonna be like. cannot wait to throw it in and what a whole cycle will do to me
Nice review bro...wait til you try Orange PF... and yes..stack that bad boy with Hypertrop...TheFreak stack. I do it all the time 2-3 scoops PF and 4 Hypertrop..GAME OVER JACKED

tattoopierced1

Pump Fixx is the shiznit o bang. Just wait until you try the orange flavor.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha def pickin up an orange one, cant wait for my workout today