1-Alpha Capsules

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Another question. Since being on 1 Alpha I have noticed that my pre workout with 1,3 dmaa has been taking longer to kick in. Prior to 1 Alpha took about 15 minutes. 1st workout about 25, 2nd an hour into it, and yesterday after completing my workout; while in the shower! Should I just stop taking it altogether? Also, getting 4 AD in a few days. Should I take 1 Alpha and 4 AD an hour apart or same time? Thanks.


  2. say your awake 16 hrs a day, and you take 2 doses of each, then split em up every 4 hours
    T2
    •   
       


  3. Can anyone tell me where I can find this?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    Can anyone tell me where I can find this?
    At vitamin shoppe store, not online. This product has been discontinued. Check the sales table that they have set up of stuff usually half off price. But, most likely you won't find it. I just happened to get the last bottle at the local store.

  5. Well I have been on this for a week and a half. I am up four pounds and no increase on waist size. I finally got my 4 AD rd in the mail couple of days ago, so looking forward to end results! As far as stregnth gains I can't tell because I am working longer at my RV factory job. So I am going in a little more tired at the gym, but still lifting till faliure. But pretty pumped about the good weight gains from it!

  6. can this be stacked with lg M1d black

  7. Quote Originally Posted by massolic
    can this be stacked with lg M1d black
    You could, but you will see better results by stacking with one of AMS' other products, or a ton of other products on the market. M1D Black is a pretty weak product in my opinion.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cabrunner6480
    Well I have been on this for a week and a half. I am up four pounds and no increase on waist size. I finally got my 4 AD rd in the mail couple of days ago, so looking forward to end results! As far as stregnth gains I can't tell because I am working longer at my RV factory job. So I am going in a little more tired at the gym, but still lifting till faliure. But pretty pumped about the good weight gains from it!
    Another update. Gained another 2.6 pounds. So two weeks with 1 Alpha and one week with 4 AD rd, up a total of 6.6 pounds and no waist size gain!
    Last edited by cabrunner6480; 03-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.

  9. What would be best weight training while on pct? Been lifting hard for almost a year. Went from 144 to 168 in that time. Training 3-5 times a week with only one week off when my dad died in August. So I think I a, started to get burned out especially after a month cycle of 1 alpha and 4 AD.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cabrunner6480
    What would be best weight training while on pct? Been lifting hard for almost a year. Went from 144 to 168 in that time. Training 3-5 times a week with only one week off when my dad died in August. So I think I a, started to get burned out especially after a month cycle of 1 alpha and 4 AD.
    It's my opinion that pct isn't the time to mess with routines and styles unless there is a good reason to. If how you were training while on cycle was working stick with it, train hard, and eat for your new muscle.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  11. Just finished my first cycle. So with just 1 Alpha and 4 AD had 8 pound weight gain. Not bad for having a catabolic job. Now using arom-x for pct. Was wondering about DecaSarm. Would it be good idea to use immediately after doing pct or wait prior to running a pro anabolic kit next fall?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cabrunner6480
    Just finished my first cycle. So with just 1 Alpha and 4 AD had 8 pound weight gain. Not bad for having a catabolic job. Now using arom-x for pct. Was wondering about DecaSarm. Would it be good idea to use immediately after doing pct or wait prior to running a pro anabolic kit next fall?
    DecaSarm would be good to run after pct, anytime in between, or leading up to a cycle. Just wouldn't run it during pct or on cycle.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    It's my opinion that pct isn't the time to mess with routines and styles unless there is a good reason to. If how you were training while on cycle was working stick with it, train hard, and eat for your new muscle.
    Started pct Monday.doing same training. Lifts were still strong, back workout was my strongest ever. But now at the end of the week my joints are screaming. My job doesn't help matters, literally run 1000+ screws plus a day(right shoulder is jacked). Constantly squatting real low(right hip and right knee always in pain).

    I skipped my leg workout today. Did shoulders instead. Needless to say walked out defeated!

    So thinking of taking time off from gym next week. I will eat just not as much since no training-just to maintain growth. And I guess load up on fish oil, any suggestions?

  14. Do you ever do Deload weeks?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    Do you ever do Deload weeks?
    No I don't. I go in with intentions of doing a deload but just in up going balls to wall! Probably due to pre workout supps. I was contemplating that for this coming week.

  16. I think you would benefit well from incorporating Deloads.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:52 AM
  2. NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:04 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Log in
Log in