FRL Alpha Mass?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What on earth is this? Just saw it in the latest issue of Flex. The copyright info on the bottom says Advanced Muscle Science.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
all good things come in time, gentleman ;)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Actually there is alpha mass, alpha bulk and alpha hard.

Alpha mass is Ultra 1-DHEA with a liquid cap delivery which looks similar to what the andro series does :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually there is alpha mass, alpha bulk and alpha hard.

Alpha mass is Ultra 1-DHEA with a liquid cap delivery which looks similar to what the andro series does :)
You be watchin our facebook! :p They are quite different then the andro series for a few reasons. The base is the same...the other stuff not so much.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Indeed I am, like a hawk :-D. I guess I ment from a delivery standpoint, but feel free to put me right hehe

I have no doubt that the new lineup will bring something special to the table!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My interest is peaked!

Subbed for more details!

kvothe

Awards
I like the looks of these, I am going to assume they are seperate 1dhea, 4dhea, and the dhea isomer that is in androhard. More flexible than the combo products. Now, if these can just be priced right so they can be dosed appropriately...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the looks of these, I am going to assume they are seperate 1dhea, 4dhea, and the dhea isomer that is in androhard. More flexible than the combo products. Now, if these can just be priced right so they can be dosed appropriately...
They are separate, yes. But no 5-dhea or whatever is in AH. We will have the 19-norDHEA solo.

kvothe

Awards
They are separate, yes. But no 5-dhea or whatever is in AH. We will have the 19-norDHEA solo.
that is great news, I have yet to take the plunge on ams prods, but have been considering for a while, hopefully all 3 will be out by this winter, would love to try them out. I assume these are replacing the rd tabs? Also since the anabolic compounds are the same, the upgrade is in the delivery?, maybe more convenient than holding under the tongue?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is great news, I have yet to take the plunge on ams prods, but have been considering for a while, hopefully all 3 will be out by this winter, would love to try them out. I assume these are replacing the rd tabs? Also since the anabolic compounds are the same, the upgrade is in the delivery?, maybe more convenient than holding under the tongue?
These are extremely different than the AMS tabs. The AMS tabs will stay around. The FRL will be oral.

We have a huge F.A.Q. that will hopefully explain these in greater detail that we will have out soon.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Price range?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Very nice alternative to the $ 300,000 androass

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are extremely different than the AMS tabs. The AMS tabs will stay around. The FRL will be oral.

We have a huge F.A.Q. that will hopefully explain these in greater detail that we will have out soon.
Is it gonna be a 1AD+4AD combo? Or individual products like the current line up?

Also is this a while new series? Or just one product that you guys are dropping?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it gonna be a 1AD+4AD combo? Or individual products like the current line up?

Also is this a while new series? Or just one product that you guys are dropping?
New company, entirely new line. There are a few guys from AMS who started this project. These will be solo/individual products.

The new line will include a pre-workout, PCT product, test booster, sleep/gh product, and a creatine/pump product.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
New company, entirely new line. There are a few guys from AMS who started this project. These will be solo/individual products.

The new line will include a pre-workout, PCT product, test booster, sleep/gh product, and a creatine/pump product.
Ohhh.. I was under the impression AMS was releasing this.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for a log. Can do pics and bloods but no video as I keep my face of the net due to my j-o-b :p I'm running AMS 1andro/Dvol stack now and am enjoying the results.

Regardless, im in for info!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kvothe

Awards
59.99, but I'd expect a few retailers to do better. Closer to 36-40 dollar range.
great news on the price, so comparable to ams rd tab pricing. Will these be comparable in strength to the rd tabs, I know these are not even released, and dont know if you can even answer, but which would be more potent?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great news on the price, so comparable to ams rd tab pricing. Will these be comparable in strength to the rd tabs, I know these are not even released, and dont know if you can even answer, but which would be more potent?
We should have a sub forum specific to FRL in the next day or two here. I'll post a ton of information that will answer this question and more.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You be watchin our facebook! :p They are quite different then the andro series for a few reasons. The base is the same...the other stuff not so much.
Hopefully at a more reasonable price :/

nevermind i see other posts :D Awesome! AMS ROCKING IT AGAIN!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more info :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered me a bottle with the help of BigRig

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better than the web prices :)
Hit him up and see what he can do for you!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I buy from him he took care of me on AMS kit. More than happy with the price he gave me.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Oh. What kind of deal he give you?
I buy from him he took care of me on AMS kit. More than happy with the price he gave me.
Nice!! I need to send him a PM when I'm ready.
Hey your welcome gang.. We are keeping our fans and customers happy. This is totally epic

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Oh. What kind of deal he give you?
Nice!! I need to send him a PM when I'm ready.
For sure he's a solid dude.
Thanks Pisian

kvothe

Awards
want to see the log by flexmagnum and see the comparison to andromass, as I think he ran andromass and liked it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
want to see the log by flexmagnum and see the comparison to andromass, as I think he ran andromass and liked it.
That I did bro! I will post something back in here when I start. From other user feedback it looks like I'm gonna love it.