FRL Alpha Mass?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RawStrength View Post
    Yup

    So you guys looking for reps
    lol maybe. We will actually be looking for a lot of guys (reliable) who can run this with before/during/after bloodwork, pictures, vids, etc.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. I'm in for a log. Can do pics and bloods but no video as I keep my face of the net due to my j-o-b I'm running AMS 1andro/Dvol stack now and am enjoying the results.

    Regardless, im in for info!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    Very nice alternative to the $ 300,000 androass
    I sold a kidney and was able to get 2 bottles of AM

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    59.99, but I'd expect a few retailers to do better. Closer to 36-40 dollar range.
    great news on the price, so comparable to ams rd tab pricing. Will these be comparable in strength to the rd tabs, I know these are not even released, and dont know if you can even answer, but which would be more potent?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    great news on the price, so comparable to ams rd tab pricing. Will these be comparable in strength to the rd tabs, I know these are not even released, and dont know if you can even answer, but which would be more potent?
    We should have a sub forum specific to FRL in the next day or two here. I'll post a ton of information that will answer this question and more.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You be watchin our facebook! They are quite different then the andro series for a few reasons. The base is the same...the other stuff not so much.
    Hopefully at a more reasonable price :/

    nevermind i see other posts Awesome! AMS ROCKING IT AGAIN!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. bump for more info
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    bump for more info
    Subbed for info...

  9. Will this stuff be under dosed like the UTT was?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Will this stuff be under dosed like the UTT was?
    UTT was not underdosed.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. Just ordered me a bottle with the help of BigRig
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Just ordered me a bottle with the help of BigRig
    Oh. What kind of deal he give you?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Better than the web prices
    Hit him up and see what he can do for you!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  14. I buy from him he took care of me on AMS kit. More than happy with the price he gave me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I buy from him he took care of me on AMS kit. More than happy with the price he gave me.
    Nice!! I need to send him a PM when I'm ready.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Nice!! I need to send him a PM when I'm ready.
    For sure he's a solid dude.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just ordered me a bottle with the help of BigRig
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Oh. What kind of deal he give you?
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Better than the web prices
    Hit him up and see what he can do for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I buy from him he took care of me on AMS kit. More than happy with the price he gave me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice!! I need to send him a PM when I'm ready.
    Hey your welcome gang.. We are keeping our fans and customers happy. This is totally epic
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just ordered me a bottle with the help of BigRig
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Oh. What kind of deal he give you?
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Better than the web prices
    Hit him up and see what he can do for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I buy from him he took care of me on AMS kit. More than happy with the price he gave me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice!! I need to send him a PM when I'm ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    For sure he's a solid dude.
    Thanks Pisian
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  19. want to see the log by flexmagnum and see the comparison to andromass, as I think he ran andromass and liked it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    want to see the log by flexmagnum and see the comparison to andromass, as I think he ran andromass and liked it.
    That I did bro! I will post something back in here when I start. From other user feedback it looks like I'm gonna love it.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Alpha & Mass Addiction Amplified Stack
    By scoooter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 04:54 AM
  2. AMMO-ALPHA MASS,LMA PRO
    By GETSUM750 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 01:27 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Replies: 236
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Log in
Log in