AMS Stack - 4-ad, 1-andro, decavol & aromx Log

bayouboy83

Awards
UTT here we go! I will be logging my first stacked ph cycle. Consisting of AMS's 4-ad, 1-androsterone and decavol w/ aromx for pct. Im fairly new to ph's with this being my third cycle and the first time I run a stack. So for anyone with tips or comments please feel free to let em' fly! Thanks in advance!

I will be posting some starting stats here shortly. Hopefully this log will be helpful to those looking to run these products and/or stack.

bayouboy83

Awards
Starting Stats / Tale of the tape

Height: 5' 11"
Starting weight: 198 lbs.
Starting BF: 19.5%
Starting Measurements (not flexed):
Neck: 16"
Shoulders: 49"
Chest: 42"
Stomach (at navel): 38" Waist (below navel): 38"
Quads: 22"
Calves: 15"
Bicep: R-15" L-14.5" (flexed R/L - 16/16)
Forearms: R-12.5" L-12"

bayouboy83

Awards
Hey thanx Royd! I workout with a few guys that have used the AMS 4-ad, 1-andro, decavol and aromx stack. They all had great results w/no to little neg sides! Still being new to PH's I figured this would be a great stack for my third cycle and first stack. The first 2 I ran didnt yeild very good results but my diet wasnt on par. This run I have my diet on point and will be doing HIT (high intesnity training)! For you guys that are new to PH or considering trying it out dont pop your cherry or continue trying new stuff out until your diet is straight and your fully motivated in the gym! You will be very disapointed and out of a good bit of money! I am by no means a pro when it comes to this stuff! I just document my experiences and have learned from my past mistakes!!! So please guys feel free to lend advice or constructive critisism as you see fit! Thanks in advance!

bayouboy83

Awards
Ok guys my AMS Toolbox should be here Friday~! I have a bottle of 4-ad and 1-andro on hand already and actually started the 4-ad this past Sat. I had planned on running the 4-ad first for a week alone then bring in the 1-andro and decavol on the second week. But the more logs I read it seems that I should have done the opposite and ran the 1-andro and decavol for a week then bring in the 4-ad on week 2 or 3 to help w/lethargy and libido... :/ Any advice or tips on this issue? I just hope I didnt ruin this cycle.... HELP!

bayouboy83

Awards
I know this is a super low "liver toxic" stack but I put together my own "Proprietary Blend" of cycle support just to be on the safe side. I figure it cant hurt esp if I turn this into a 6 or 8 week cycle. I have 120ml of decavol and aromx, 240ml of 4ad and 180ml of 1andro so im pretty sure I can make this a hearty cycle. Still not sure on 6 or 8 weeks and the dosing so if anyone has experience with this and can lend some advice I would app some input!!!

Heres what I have for on cycle sups:
Flax & Fish oil - 1200mg
Hawthorne Berries - 565mg
L-Carnitine - 500mg
Saw Palmetto - 160mg
Milk Thistle - 500mg

L-Glutamine - 500mg
MegaMen Mulit-Vit.
Protein 7 (VitaSport)

Post Cycle:
Creatine (Brand to be det.)
Revoloution Black PCT
Triple Threat
Aromx

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im jealous, sounds like an excellent stack (minus the arom x)

I would use the arom x every other day or so, just to control estrogen, and not destroy it.

bayouboy83

Awards
Thanx "jbryand101b" Im super pumped about it myself! Ive heard of a few ppl running the aromx on cycle just cant find any solid logs or reviews so I was just gona follow protocall and run it post cycle... From everything I have read estrogen wont be an issue w/this stack. If it does become and issue I had planned on keeping some nova on hand just in case, but dont have it yet. But please feel free to share more about the aromx on cycle vs post...!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, you will make the biggest gains from running no estrogen control. that can not be disputed. you have it on hand, and nolva, so no worries.

the next time I drop money for a big hormonal purchase, it will probably be for those 3 compounds, 1ad,4ad and decavol (the rd tabs). If I cant find the rd tabs, next best would be the utt, and lastly of course the original capsuled ones.

good luck bro.

bayouboy83

Awards
Ok so your saying run the aromx every other day, got it. And continue the same dosing through pct? Or should I start running it every day during pct? Ill def do some research on this! sounds interesting

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys my AMS Toolbox should be here Friday~! I have a bottle of 4-ad and 1-andro on hand already and actually started the 4-ad this past Sat. I had planned on running the 4-ad first for a week alone then bring in the 1-andro and decavol on the second week. But the more logs I read it seems that I should have done the opposite and ran the 1-andro and decavol for a week then bring in the 4-ad on week 2 or 3 to help w/lethargy and libido... :/ Any advice or tips on this issue? I just hope I didnt ruin this cycle.... HELP!
Stick to the cycle you already planned and started. It will still be effective. No worries.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually you should not use Arom-X while using our prohormones. The reason is that phytoestrogens have been shown to inhibit some enzymes necessary for the conversion of the prohormones to their more powerful targets (testosterone, nandrolone, & 1-testosterone).

Resveratrol is a phytoestrogen, that hasnt specifically been studied as to whether or not it does inhibit these enzymes, but several other compounds classified as phytoestrogens have and appear to be detrimental.

In other words AMS does not recommend you use Arom-X at the same time as Decavol, 4-AD, or 1-Androsterone.

bayouboy83

Awards
Ha ha yea I didnt plan on switching it up just something to think about for my second run. Thanx bro! But do you think ill be ok beings I already started running the 4ad? I plan on starting the 1andro and decavol Sat.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha yea I didnt plan on switching it up just something to think about for my second run. Thanx bro! But do you think ill be ok beings I already started running the 4ad? I plan on starting the 1andro and decavol Sat.
Yes, once you start those I would probably lower the 4-AD dose at the same time. Decavol and 1-Androsterone are going to be your muscle builders.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also save the milk Thistle for PCT. It also has some inhibitory potential even with bad bioavailability.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, interesting info about arom x, i guess i should take a gander at the ingredient profile, last I looked I saw what looked like atd and moved on d/t not liking atd.

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, interesting info about arom x, i guess i should take a gander at the ingredient profile, last I looked I saw what looked like atd and moved on d/t not liking atd.
It's basically the only "dissolvable Resveratrol tablet" on the market.

It's actually a use any time type of product and probably underrated as a viable delivery method of Resveratrol.

Just not effective with prohormones.

bayouboy83

Awards
Ok great! Will def save the milk t for pct! Thanx Royd I really appreciate all the tips and advice bro! I think I have my dosing scheme straight... Let me know what you guys think

Week 1: 4ad @ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.) which will be over sat.
Wk 2-5: 4ad @ 2ml per day(1 a.m. & 1 p.m.)
1ad @ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.) (1-androsterone)
deca@ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.) (decavol)
Wk 6-9: aromx @ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.)

Now I have been considering the same scheme just stagering them a little different just not sure what would be more effective:

Week 2: 4ad @ 2ml per day(1 a.m. & 1 p.m.)
Wk 3-6: 4ad @ 2ml per day(1 a.m. & 1 p.m.)
deca @ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.) (decavol)

Wk 7-10: aromx @ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.)

bayouboy83

Awards
Now I have been considering the same scheme just stagering them a little different just not sure what would be more effective:

Week 2: 4ad @ 2ml per day(1 a.m. & 1 p.m.)
Wk 3-6: 4ad @ 2ml per day(1 a.m. & 1 p.m.)
deca @ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.) (decavol)

Wk 7-10: aromx @ 3ml per day(1.5 a.m. & 1.5 p.m.)

I havent figured this scheme out to the ml yet but I do have more 1andro and 4ad on hand already so I was considering running the 1andro and 4ad through the 6th wk along side the decavol. That would put me running the 1andro and 4ad a week longer than the decavol... Which couldnt be a bad thing in my mind. Besides, most logs I have read all said they wish they had more product to extend their cycle by another week!

bayouboy83

Awards
If I go w/the second scheme I plan on running the 1andro and 4ad through the 6th wk along side the decavol beings I have more of those 2 than the decavol... Which would give me 6wks on 4ad, 5wks on andro and 4wks on decavol~! I REALLY like the way that sounds! Any thoughts on this set-up guys?

bayouboy83

Awards
Oh and I almost forgot to tell you guys what happen today.......... My AMS Toolbox with the MASS ANABOLIC XL KIT showed up a day early!!! Can you say P U M P E D U P ! ! ! :biggthumpup: Yea buddy! But my woody didnt last long though! Why you ask??? Well the dumb a$$ that opened the toolbox put 2-60ml bottles of 4-ad instead of the 2-60ml bottles of decavol I ordered extra!!! What a d!ckhead right!? Oh but it gets better... If you have ever seen the picture ad for the "AMS Toolbox" you know how awesome that black t-shirt looks, well apparently he thought so too and took it! Instead I got a sh!ty a$$ USPLABS one and a crapy betaNOX towel instead of AMS gear!!! WTF!? So now when all the guys at the gym ask "Hey bro, what the hell you taking that got you so jacked?" I cant rep by sporting a cool a$$ AMS tee but I can tell them ive just been pissed off and getting ready to go find the prick that stole my cool AMS tee!
:nutkick: WHAT A D!CKHEAD!!! :FUfinger:

I guess he felt bad cuz when I called to let them know they sent the wrong stuff... he told me just to keep the 2 extra bottles of 4-ad and that he would have the decavol here by Saturday. So yea, now I have a f'n GALLON of 4-ad UTT!!! But still dont have that cool AMS tee... Ill try to find it online somewhere. If anyone knows the shirt im talking about and knows where I can get one please let me know!

Oh and has anyone had an AMS UTT bottle come in w/o that plastic safety seal on around the cap??? The 3 bottles in my kit didnt have them on... Im just a little concerned due to the fact that whoever swapped the shirt and towel must like AMS alot and could have swapped the solution as well! I tasted the 1andro and it had the same minty taste as the 4ad I already had here. It had a slight burn/tingle in my throat once I injested it. (Not sure if thats normal for 1andro, the 4ad never did it) When I asked them why it didnt have the seals he said "Well AMS is just trying to cut cost so they quit putting them on" I called BULLSH!T! Like AMS is worried about saving half a cent to heat shrink a piece of plastic so consumers dont have to worry about sh!t like this!? Give me a break! AMS is a solid company! Just concerned...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I go w/the second scheme I plan on running the 1andro and 4ad through the 6th wk along side the decavol beings I have more of those 2 than the decavol... Which would give me 6wks on 4ad, 5wks on andro and 4wks on decavol~! I REALLY like the way that sounds! Any thoughts on this set-up guys?
Do it. The only question I have is if you are waking up at night to dose this? You shouldnt be interrupting your sleep to dose them.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and I almost forgot to tell you guys what happen today.......... My AMS Toolbox with the MASS ANABOLIC XL KIT showed up a day early!!! Can you say P U M P E D U P ! ! ! :biggthumpup: Yea buddy! But my woody didnt last long though! Why you ask??? Well the dumb a$$ that opened the toolbox put 2-60ml bottles of 4-ad instead of the 2-60ml bottles of decavol I ordered extra!!! What a d!ckhead right!? Oh but it gets better... If you have ever seen the picture ad for the "AMS Toolbox" you know how awesome that black t-shirt looks, well apparently he thought so too and took it! Instead I got a sh!ty a$$ USPLABS one and a crapy betaNOX towel instead of AMS gear!!! WTF!? So now when all the guys at the gym ask "Hey bro, what the hell you taking that got you so jacked?" I cant rep by sporting a cool a$$ AMS tee but I can tell them ive just been pissed off and getting ready to go find the prick that stole my cool AMS tee!
:nutkick: WHAT A D!CKHEAD!!! :FUfinger:

I guess he felt bad cuz when I called to let them know they sent the wrong stuff... he told me just to keep the 2 extra bottles of 4-ad and that he would have the decavol here by Saturday. So yea, now I have a f'n GALLON of 4-ad UTT!!! But still dont have that cool AMS tee... Ill try to find it online somewhere. If anyone knows the shirt im talking about and knows where I can get one please let me know!
Send me your your order number and the place you ordered from. I'll see if I can get you hooked up with a t-shirt. What size do you wear?

bayouboy83

Awards
No Im not waking up to dose or do I plan on it. So you think I should go with the second set-up right?

bayouboy83

Awards
Awesome bro! Thanks! Ill pm everything to you. Hey refresh your page and read what I added about the seals not being on the bottles in the kit.

bayouboy83

Awards
Oh and has anyone had an AMS UTT bottle come in w/o that plastic safety seal on around the cap??? The 3 bottles in my kit didnt have them on... Im just a little concerned due to the fact that whoever swapped the shirt and towel must like AMS alot and could have swapped the solution as well! I tasted the 1andro and it had the same minty taste as the 4ad I already had here. It had a slight burn/tingle in my throat once I injested it. (Not sure if thats normal for 1andro, the 4ad never did it) When I asked them why it didnt have the seals he said "Well AMS is just trying to cut cost so they quit putting them on" I called BULLSH!T! Like AMS is worried about saving half a cent to heat shrink a piece of plastic so consumers dont have to worry about sh!t like this!? Give me a break! AMS is a solid company! Just concerned...

ok I just tasted everything. The 4ad looked milky taste minty like the other bottle I had. The 1andro looked milky taste minty like the 4ad just burns a little after injestion. The amrox was clear and really sweet tasting slightly minty but not strong. Did anyone that tried these products have the same observations and does this sound normal???

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Im not waking up to dose or do I plan on it. So you think I should go with the second set-up right?
Yes the second one.

Awesome bro! Thanks! Ill pm everything to you. Hey refresh your page and read what I added about the seals not being on the bottles in the kit.

ok I just tasted everything. The 4ad looked milky taste minty like the other bottle I had. The 1andro looked milky taste minty like the 4ad just burns a little after injestion. The amrox was clear and really sweet tasting slightly minty but not strong. Did anyone that tried these products have the same observations and does this sound normal???
On our older liquids we initially didnt have the seals on them. But after some emails from customers our future products all contained seals. It just sounds like you have an earlier version which is perfectly fine.

Oh and 1-Androsterone will burn to some degree. This is because it's actually converting to 1-testosterone right inside your mouth. This is how you tell if it is legitimate 1-androsterone. There is research to support this that we intend to write about soon enough.

Checking your pm now.

bayouboy83

Awards
Thanx again Royd! You guys at AMS are a huge help to new guys like myself! I feel alot better now!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx again Royd! You guys at AMS are a huge help to new guys like myself! I feel alot better now!
No problem. We appreciate you logging this here at AM. By the way, our newest t-shirt in your size will ship to you tomorrow. As well as our new orange flavored Pump Fixx. Enjoy!

This is the tee:

SuperHeroLogoTee_LRG.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who's the old guy in the photo, is that you roy'd? ha ha ha. looks kinda like hugh jackman

man, all that 4-ad, be careful. something like that happened to me once, where I got an extra 120 ct bottle of 4-androstenediol, and so i had 240 caps of 4-androstenediol, 200mg each, so i went and dosed it 1,000mg e/d, the best on cycle experience ever, but too much estrogen for real.

so with all that 4-ad you have the ability to really crank up your test levels, just be careful. do you have an ai on hand just in case?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who's the old guy in the photo, is that you roy'd? ha ha ha. looks kinda like hugh jackman

man, all that 4-ad, be careful. something like that happened to me once, where I got an extra 120 ct bottle of 4-androstenediol, and so i had 240 caps of 4-androstenediol, 200mg each, so i went and dosed it 1,000mg e/d, the best on cycle experience ever, but too much estrogen for real.

so with all that 4-ad you have the ability to really crank up your test levels, just be careful. do you have an ai on hand just in case?
I wish that was me. It's actually IFBB pro Derik Farnsworth. Funny thing is he is really into super heros, so he would appreciate the hugh jackman comment.

Derik's fb page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000148427425

T
here does seem to be a law of diminishing returns when it comes to 4-AD. We sort of discuss it in this article. But the muscle builders are the 1-Androsterone, and Decavol. 4-AD should just mitigate side effects.

bayouboy83

Awards
An "AI" ? I guess I dont... Im still new to the game man sorry. But please share! I started the 1-andro this past Sat. and dropped the dosing of 4ad to 2ml per day as per my discussion w/Royd.

bayouboy83

Awards
Sorry I havent been on guys... :/ Been kinda busy with the fireworks! Since I brought in the 1andro this wknd I find my body is starting to recover ALOT sooner! The muscle I workout in the morning is already sore by 5p.m. that day!!! Which is great because now I find instead of staying sore for 3-4 days im good to go after 36hrs! Not sure if that is a pos side of the 4ad for a week and the intro of 4ad... But no matter what im happy with it! Ok heading to the gym will update my weight gains later on tonight but I know im up +3 to 5 lbs... Yea buddy!

bayouboy83

Awards
Ok did some research and also chatted up a buddy of mines at the gym that has a good bit of PH history. I really dont think ill need an AI w/the stack im running. Im gona TRY and get my hands on some nova JUST in case but I dont think ill have estro issues at all! When I chose this stack it seemed to be the best as far as no/low estro conversion and no/low liver tox. But as always im looking to learn so please chime in on benefits of an AI.

bayouboy83

Awards
Hey guys quick question... Does this stack have a long or short half life? Long ester/short ester?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys quick question... Does this stack have a long or short half life? Long ester/short ester?
There are no esters on the actives. So they have a shorter half life. Most likely 2-6 hours. Still some of the metabolites can stay in your system for days, suggesting it may have action for a while even after you finish.

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
In on this.. just came across the 1-AD, 4-AD, and Deca from AMS. Highly interested in purchasing once I'm done with my cutting phase!

Any new updates on this log?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which scheme did you end up going with and what are your thoughts so far?

bayouboy83

Awards
Hey guys sorry I kinda feel off the face of the earth! But the last week and a half have been really crazy! We had a death in the family, I am in the process of starting a new job and I just signed up at a new gym because my old membership was up... :/ (new gym has a sona which im in love with!)
But im really happy to say that my health and cycle are great! Through all this craziness I was able to still get in my gym time and keep my diet on par! Im up in weight by 10lbs!!! I want to put the tape to my arms and chest to see if there has been any gains there yet... My girlfriend says she sees a huge difference in my size! And my parents think im running juice! lol But seeing myself in the mirror everyday, I dont see a big change yet.
My strength has def gone up! Im up 5-10lbs on everything besides my flat, incline & decline bench thats gone up 10-12lbs!!! Also my intensity in the gym is amazing which def helps w/the "HIT" training im doing!!! Im able to reach a whole new intensity level that I wasnt able to acheive before. Im getting great pumps too! The only partial downside is im always on edge and have to catch myself to stop from blowing up on people! But I like it!!! lol My recovery time is excelent too! Im sore as hell for about a day then good to go after that, were I used to be sore for 2-4 days!
If I wouldnt see any more gains in strength and weight on the scale I would consider this a great cycle but I know there are plenty of increases from both yet to come so im super pumped for the next few weeks!!!

bayouboy83

Awards
Hey Copycat thanks for stopping by!
I think I followed a log that your buddy Brad did on the 4ad stack, which was great and very detailed! And thank you along with the rest of our service men and ladies for your sacrafice!

I went with the second scheme and have been running the deca for about a week. So Im now running 2ml of 4ad and 3ml of 1andro & decavol a day. Im very happy thus far! Ive seen strength increases and weight gain which I know is a direct result of the deca coming into play. Im thinking about increasing the 1-andro and decavol to 4ml per day for a week then going back down to 3ml per day for the rest of the cycle.... Any thoughts on this?

bayouboy83

Awards
Hey Royd,
Almost forgot to thank you and AMS for sending me that super hero T! It fits perfect but the rate im gaining its def gona be too small by the time im done with this cycle!!! HA HA j/k! Itll fit perect!
And the orange "PUMP FIXX" Holy crap! Best pre-workout Ive used thus far! Only downfall is that it taste so damn good I want to drink it all the time!!! It reminds me of orange Fanta! (which I no longer drink w/my strict diet) Ive tried NO Explode, Jacked 3-D and INSANE and I prefer the PUMP FIXX by a long shot. It gives me the perfect edge and pump I need w/o the skin crawl and jitters! Great product and addition to my cycle! Plus its a nice treat, taste great! Thanks again bro!!!

bayouboy83

Awards
So this is a quick update 3 weeks into my cycle:

Body weight: up 10lbs
Strength: up 5-12lbs
Sleep: Excelent
Appetite: Excelent
Recovery: Excelent

PROS: Appetite is great, Sleeping great, Recovery time is great, Gym aggresion, intensity and pumps are great, no lethargy yet, increased cardio, noticeable strength increases and liquid taste great!

CONS: Some agression little more edgy... (But still very controlable) Libido/Sex Drive is hit or miss (up & down) Some bloat for first week of decavol (but has since subsided)

Over all very happy with this stack thus far! A lot more time left for even more results! Very excited to see the results for the second half of this cycle (its just starting to get good) and cant wait for PCT! From other logs and reviews I have read on this stack, most guys see amazing results towards the end of their cycle and even better results once starting PCT!!! Cant wait stay tuned!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can u run 1ad, Deca, and 4ad side by side for 4 weeks?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is a quick update 3 weeks into my cycle:

Body weight: up 10lbs
Strength: up 5-12lbs
Sleep: Excelent
Appetite: Excelent
Recovery: Excelent

PROS: Appetite is great, Sleeping great, Recovery time is great, Gym aggresion, intensity and pumps are great, no lethargy yet, increased cardio, noticeable strength increases and liquid taste great!

CONS: Some agression little more edgy... (But still very controlable) Libido/Sex Drive is hit or miss (up & down) Some bloat for first week of decavol (but has since subsided)

Over all very happy with this stack thus far! A lot more time left for even more results! Very excited to see the results for the second half of this cycle (its just starting to get good) and cant wait for PCT! From other logs and reviews I have read on this stack, most guys see amazing results towards the end of their cycle and even better results once starting PCT!!! Cant wait stay tuned!!!
Good stuff man keep rolling and training hard.

Can u run 1ad, Deca, and 4ad side by side for 4 weeks?
Yes you can.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a fan of serm... I may just run your a/x with some pct.
if u were in my shoes what would u do?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of serm... I may just run your a/x with some pct.
if u were in my shoes what would u do?
Curious, why is it that your not a fan of SERMs?