AMS Stack - 4-ad, 1-andro, decavol & aromx Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%

Hey guys sorry I kinda feel off the face of the earth! But the last week and a half have been really crazy! We had a death in the family, I am in the process of starting a new job and I just signed up at a new gym because my old membership was up... :/ (new gym has a sona which im in love with!)
    But im really happy to say that my health and cycle are great! Through all this craziness I was able to still get in my gym time and keep my diet on par! Im up in weight by 10lbs!!! I want to put the tape to my arms and chest to see if there has been any gains there yet... My girlfriend says she sees a huge difference in my size! And my parents think im running juice! lol But seeing myself in the mirror everyday, I dont see a big change yet.
    My strength has def gone up! Im up 5-10lbs on everything besides my flat, incline & decline bench thats gone up 10-12lbs!!! Also my intensity in the gym is amazing which def helps w/the "HIT" training im doing!!! Im able to reach a whole new intensity level that I wasnt able to acheive before. Im getting great pumps too! The only partial downside is im always on edge and have to catch myself to stop from blowing up on people! But I like it!!! lol My recovery time is excelent too! Im sore as hell for about a day then good to go after that, were I used to be sore for 2-4 days!
    If I wouldnt see any more gains in strength and weight on the scale I would consider this a great cycle but I know there are plenty of increases from both yet to come so im super pumped for the next few weeks!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%

Hey Copycat thanks for stopping by!
    I think I followed a log that your buddy Brad did on the 4ad stack, which was great and very detailed! And thank you along with the rest of our service men and ladies for your sacrafice!

I went with the second scheme and have been running the deca for about a week. So Im now running 2ml of 4ad and 3ml of 1andro & decavol a day. Im very happy thus far! Ive seen strength increases and weight gain which I know is a direct result of the deca coming into play. Im thinking about increasing the 1-andro and decavol to 4ml per day for a week then going back down to 3ml per day for the rest of the cycle.... Any thoughts on this?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%

Hey Royd,
    Almost forgot to thank you and AMS for sending me that super hero T! It fits perfect but the rate im gaining its def gona be too small by the time im done with this cycle!!! HA HA j/k! Itll fit perect!
    And the orange "PUMP FIXX" Holy crap! Best pre-workout Ive used thus far! Only downfall is that it taste so damn good I want to drink it all the time!!! It reminds me of orange Fanta! (which I no longer drink w/my strict diet) Ive tried NO Explode, Jacked 3-D and INSANE and I prefer the PUMP FIXX by a long shot. It gives me the perfect edge and pump I need w/o the skin crawl and jitters! Great product and addition to my cycle! Plus its a nice treat, taste great! Thanks again bro!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%

So this is a quick update 3 weeks into my cycle:

Body weight: up 10lbs
    Strength: up 5-12lbs
    Sleep: Excelent
    Appetite: Excelent
    Recovery: Excelent

PROS: Appetite is great, Sleeping great, Recovery time is great, Gym aggresion, intensity and pumps are great, no lethargy yet, increased cardio, noticeable strength increases and liquid taste great!

CONS: Some agression little more edgy... (But still very controlable) Libido/Sex Drive is hit or miss (up & down) Some bloat for first week of decavol (but has since subsided)

Over all very happy with this stack thus far! A lot more time left for even more results! Very excited to see the results for the second half of this cycle (its just starting to get good) and cant wait for PCT! From other logs and reviews I have read on this stack, most guys see amazing results towards the end of their cycle and even better results once starting PCT!!! Cant wait stay tuned!!!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Can u run 1ad, Deca, and 4ad side by side for 4 weeks?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bayouboy83 View Post
    So this is a quick update 3 weeks into my cycle:

Body weight: up 10lbs
    Strength: up 5-12lbs
    Sleep: Excelent
    Appetite: Excelent
    Recovery: Excelent

PROS: Appetite is great, Sleeping great, Recovery time is great, Gym aggresion, intensity and pumps are great, no lethargy yet, increased cardio, noticeable strength increases and liquid taste great!

CONS: Some agression little more edgy... (But still very controlable) Libido/Sex Drive is hit or miss (up & down) Some bloat for first week of decavol (but has since subsided)

Over all very happy with this stack thus far! A lot more time left for even more results! Very excited to see the results for the second half of this cycle (its just starting to get good) and cant wait for PCT! From other logs and reviews I have read on this stack, most guys see amazing results towards the end of their cycle and even better results once starting PCT!!! Cant wait stay tuned!!!
    Good stuff man keep rolling and training hard.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Can u run 1ad, Deca, and 4ad side by side for 4 weeks?
    Yes you can.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Good stuff man keep rolling and training hard.

Yes you can.
    Cool is your guys Arom x the only thing I need for pct?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Cool is your guys Arom x the only thing I need for pct?
    It will work. But do some research on serms and see if you're more comfortable with both.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Not a fan of serm... I may just run your a/x with some pct.
    if u were in my shoes what would u do?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.8%

Not a fan of serm... I may just run your a/x with some pct.
    if u were in my shoes what would u do?
    Curious, why is it that your not a fan of SERMs?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl 1-D And Decavol RD stack
    By Beachbody90 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 01:20 AM
  2. Decavol / jungle warfare stack
    By suntzu4666 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 07:11 AM
  3. 1-andro, 4-ad,aromX cycle? Clomid?
    By Slammer17 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 01:10 AM
  4. Buy One Get One Free - 4-AD, 1-Andro UTT, Decavol UTT!!!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 03:26 AM
  5. Looking for info on Xtreme Tren + Decavol stack
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:17 PM