Future products?

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
New products? Perhaps a 3-AD clone? What does AMS have planned for the future?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New products? Perhaps a 3-AD clone? What does AMS have planned for the future?
We have a ton of new stuff on the plate. Including talk of an additional PH. They are pretty distant yet and you may see them under a new brand. We are also talking about a way to improve the rapid dissolves even further. Next thing up is a non-stim, creatine based, pre-workout performance enhancer.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the update. I just purchased your 1-AD, good stuff

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any clues about the new PH?!
We are looking at three things. One is already on the market, but under dosed in our opinion, and its all a matter of whether we can make it work financially.

The second is definitely natural, but its effects are steroid like. I guess I wouldn't call this a ph. But I wouldn't call it a test booster either as my assumption is it does impact hormones significantly.

The third, we'll its extremely anabolic and low androgenic. The problem will be making sure it's DSHEA compliant.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Tantalizing indeed bro! There's a million test boosters out right now, seems like the market is inundated with them. I believe that unmethylated Phera or the prohormone to it, Delta-2, has a lot of promise if a more efficient delivery system and better price could be reached.