Enzyme Optimization Cycle - 1-Androsterone + 4-AD

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ok i understand what your saying ,i know i did read that taking a methylated does help with the obsorption of the non- methylated prohormone i will follow your advice and start the havoc first.. now what would you recommend start the havoc maybe 2 wks ahead . thank you for your imput

2. Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99
    ok i understand what your saying ,i know i did read that taking a methylated does help with the obsorption of the non- methylated prohormone i will follow your advice and start the havoc first.. now what would you recommend start the havoc maybe 2 wks ahead . thank you for your imput
    Another idea on starting the havoc in the beginning (and this is somewhat bro science to be honest) is that having the AMS ph still running after the havoc is done will help you keep and solidify your gains from it. As opposed to possibly loosing some when a cycle abruptly ends and the hormones are gone from the body.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99
    ok i understand what your saying ,i know i did read that taking a methylated does help with the obsorption of the non- methylated prohormone i will follow your advice and start the havoc first.. now what would you recommend start the havoc maybe 2 wks ahead . thank you for your imput
    I would probably start them all together which would leave you with 2 wks of the AMS ph running after you are done with the havoc. If you started the havoc 2 wks ahead you would be looking at a 10 wk cycle instead of an 8 wk total.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

4. ok .sounds good , i didnt really want to extend to 10 wks . looking forward to a good cycle and have a solid pct already lined up .. was wanting to try the new intimidate but havent seen it being sold yet .. but i will have some kind of daa, tamoxifin, i have hcgenerate ,arom-x , erase . thanks for the feedback

5. Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99
    ok .sounds good , i didnt really want to extend to 10 wks . looking forward to a good cycle and have a solid pct already lined up .. was wanting to try the new intimidate but havent seen it being sold yet .. but i will have some kind of daa, tamoxifin, i have hcgenerate ,arom-x , erase . thanks for the feedback
    Sounds good man. Keep us posted on how things go and hit us up if you have any questions.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    •   

6. I wrote this up better on the blog if you want to check it out

http://advancedmusclescience.blogspo...-stacking.html
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my masterdrol v2 + 1-androsterone UTT cycle