Decavol Cycle Questions

R

rs_pwner

Awards
I only would like to use Decavol as a ph in a cycle, and I had a few questions to the representatives/other members about it.

First question:
Will this have a gyno effect? I don't want man boobs bruh... I know everyone is different, but has anyone reported it?

Second Question:
According the the Decavol Thread, Decavol doesn't convert to testosterone but instead Nandrolone which is supposed to be better, so let me get this straight, Nandrolone won't convert to anything testosterone might, correct?

Third Question:
Will this cause puffy nipples? anyone can answer.

Fourth Question:
Decavol promotes hard muscles. Will Arom-X be able to keep my muscles hard after the cycle? I'm low dosing a 6 weeker so it's not completely amping me up with the hormones, but instead keeping a slightly elevated cycle run.

I plan on stacking this with basically protein, weight gainer, pump fixx, cla, vapor-xt, body mortar, and also arom-x for pct(low dosage as well).

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only would like to use Decavol as a ph in a cycle, and I had a few questions to the representatives/other members about it.

First question:
Will this have a gyno effect? I don't want man boobs bruh... I know everyone is different, but has anyone reported it?

Second Question:
According the the Decavol Thread, Decavol doesn't convert to testosterone but instead Nandrolone which is supposed to be better, so let me get this straight, Nandrolone won't convert to anything testosterone might, correct?

Third Question:
Will this cause puffy nipples? anyone can answer.

Fourth Question:
Decavol promotes hard muscles. Will Arom-X be able to keep my muscles hard after the cycle? I'm low dosing a 6 weeker so it's not completely amping me up with the hormones, but instead keeping a slightly elevated cycle run.

I plan on stacking this with basically protein, weight gainer, pump fixx, cla, vapor-xt, body mortar, and also arom-x for pct(low dosage as well).
In all these years I cannot recall one report of legitimate gyno from decavol.

Your second assumption is correct as well. Rather than estrogen it converts to norestrogens, which are less potent. Same with DHT (nor-dht).

It may cause puffy nipples but it will be to a lesser degree than something like testosterone.

Arom-X is awesome. You may want to look into a serm as well as Decavol > 19nor-androstenedione/diol > Nor-testosterone are very suppressive.

What exactly is your goal? To harden up and burn fat or get bigger? Just asking as you are stacking an fat burner plus a weight gainer, which is a bit odd.

R

rs_pwner

Awards
All in one. lol I want to gain minimum muscle, make it hard, and lose fat at the same time. Not looking to gain a ton of muscle weight, but more into loosing some fat at the same time. Now, norestrogens is like a less bad version of estrogen? Or is it like the same stuff? I guess I would say i don't really need decavol, however I would like to try it since it's not t :)

Vapor-XT to get rid of excess fat the weight gainer will give me, and decavol to make the gainers gains, hard. :eek: this way I don't have to have a fatloss cycle :p and can rather get-r-done at once. I'm taking vapor-xt already anyways, so i figure just keeping it going into the muscle building cycles a good idea.

D

darkstr

Awards
Arom-X is awesome. You may want to look into a serm as well as Decavol > 19nor-androstenedione/diol > Nor-testosterone are very suppressive.
Bumping old thread but I've been thinking to add decavol into my coming cycle. Does that mean I'll need serm with it if I'm running only week cycle or should OTC PTC be enough ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bumping old thread but I've been thinking to add decavol into my coming cycle. Does that mean I'll need serm with it if I'm running only week cycle or should OTC PTC be enough ?
It's probably best to stick with a serm when taking this compound. It can be quietly suppressive.

D

darkstr

Awards
It's probably best to stick with a serm when taking this compound. It can be quietly suppressive.
Thanks, your answer couldn't have come at better time! I was just going to order stuff. Since I don't feel comfortable to order research chems I guess I'll drop out decavol from my shopping cart.

Jst out of curiosity when ams markets their kit with this product their only ptc is Arom X... This doesn't make any sense if it can suppress you as bad as you'll need serm -_-

Anyway I asked question about the PTC in AMS subforum and their representative said I could add decavol to my cycle even I've posted what my ptc included LG's FormX and DS ActiveX.

Now I'm just confused because on the other hand I would like to add it to my cycle but on the other hand I wouldn't like to take too big risks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Cycle Logs 5
Charliefit301 Anabolics 2
I Supplement Logs 1
buster0371 Cycle Logs 3
M Anabolics 2