Urgent question on proanabolic kit

eman

Awards
Im new to taking these kinds of supplements and I have been taking this product as directed for almost 2 weeks now. Everything was going fine until now because It seems that i might be developing gyno do I stop taking the deca vol and 4 ad and start taking arom x right away?

tattoopierced1

explain why you think you might be developing gyno? Do you have a lump that is forming, or do your nips just look puffy.

eman

Awards
Well it does not look too bad. I drank some alcohol the previous day and the next day i noticed that my pecks just didnt look right. I dont know if that is the reason why this might of happened.. but anyway When i flex my pecks they are normally hard all over.. but now I can squeeze like a layer of little lumps by my nipple area and more to my bottom sides of my pecks. Its not just one big lump. It seems more like little small lumps

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it does not look too bad. I drank some alcohol the previous day and the next day i noticed that my pecks just didnt look right. I dont know if that is the reason why this might of happened.. but anyway When i flex my pecks they are normally hard all over.. but now I can squeeze like a layer of little lumps by my nipple area and more to my bottom sides of my pecks. Its not just one big lump. It seems more like little small lumps
Stop playing with your nipples man. But seriously it sounds more like paranoia than actual gyno development. If your truly concerned lowering the dose of 4-AD is your first step.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
alcohol is bad mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

eman

Awards
You might be right but my pecks just seem to be more rounder at the bottom. What are the signs of gyno if i were developing it? But your saying i should maybe cut 4-AD in half and still take deca vol- RD as a whole tablet? To finish off the 2 other weeks?

Thank you for your help it is greatly appreciated :)

tattoopierced1

He meant to take the amount of 4ad you are taking, dosage wise, and cut the dosage in half.. so if you are taking 2 RD's per day, just take one.

eman

Awards
Oh lol okay so dont take it in the afternoon just in the morning. Okay.. hopefully its nothing to worry about haha.

Thanks a lot for all your guys help. :D

tattoopierced1

Oh lol okay so dont take it in the afternoon just in the morning. Okay.. hopefully its nothing to worry about haha.

Thanks a lot for all your guys help. :D
I agree with Royd, its probably paranoia..

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I doubts its gyno man... self fulfilling prophecies as the old sticky says...

eman

Awards
Yea it just might be but im just glad I went ahead and asked someone else otherwise I would still be here sitting and wondering lol...

rs_pwner

Awards
Decavol doesn't cause it. 4-AD has the risk. I agree to lower 4-ADs dosage, and I also think you shouldn't drink when weight lifting, it's not good for gaining.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you are running a stack of 1 andro and deca and 4 ad what are the risk of gyno?
Its my first cycle, and im rather afraid of serm.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Royd how would you recommend dosing the 4-ad then?
Can you send me what a stacking chart would like please with all these items mixed?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fianlly got ahold of the tabs... Bitter taste. I have found when I put them in my mouth I bite them in half they melt way faster it seems.... Bad after taste.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fianlly got ahold of the tabs... Bitter taste. I have found when I put them in my mouth I bite them in half they melt way faster it seems.... Bad after taste.
I actually like the chocolate/mint taste. Sure it's not like eating a jolly rancher or something, but I enjoy it none the less.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I start tasting the chemicals after a while. I usually wait until they fully melt and I swallow the "liquid" so to speak

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I start tasting the chemicals after a while. I usually wait until they fully melt and I swallow the "liquid" so to speak
As that works best. Allowing as much as you can to absorb via the mucosal membranes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm thinking of doubling up on cycles though and doing an 8 Weeker 2 kits back to back.