Hormone Regulation Kit

1. Hormone Regulation Kit

I am currently stacking 1-Androsterone RD and 4-AD RD. I chose this as my first ph because:

1. I have a hard time swallowing pills and liked the idea of the RD's.
    2. This is my first ph and from what I understand, this is considered to me fairly mild compared to others.

After about 10 days of use, my strength has gone up and I am starting to notice changes in my body...I am using this for more of a body recomp than anything else.

My question is: Is AROM-X enough for a PCT for these product. I was thinking about adding T-911 along with it at the end of the month long cycle. Again, I like T-911 b/c of my hard time swallowing large pills. Just wondering of this is a good idea/necessary.

I appreciate the feedback!

2. tattoopierced1

Arom-X is enough PCT for any of AMS's products. You could add in the T-911 if you wanted.

3. I'm a few days ahead of you on the same cycle. Awesome stuff, isn't it.
    •   

4. Ok AMS, I am on day 17 of the kit and have seen some good gains. Strength is up, muscles seemed harder and I appear to have lost some body fat. But I have encountered an issue:

Maybe it was stupid to think this was an ok idea, but I put the entire cycle of the 1-Androsterone RDs and 4-AD RDs (still in the plastic with foil back) all into one large freezer style ziplock which I carry in my gym back which stays with me pretty much all day. Long story short, the foil has seperated from the plastic on over half of the RD's and I have a mix of the two...I don't know which is which. Essentially, my cycle is over. I guess I was stupid to do this, but come on...please work on some better packaging.

5. Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27 View Post
    Ok AMS, I am on day 17 of the kit and have seen some good gains. Strength is up, muscles seemed harder and I appear to have lost some body fat. But I have encountered an issue:

Maybe it was stupid to think this was an ok idea, but I put the entire cycle of the 1-Androsterone RDs and 4-AD RDs (still in the plastic with foil back) all into one large freezer style ziplock which I carry in my gym back which stays with me pretty much all day. Long story short, the foil has seperated from the plastic on over half of the RD's and I have a mix of the two...I don't know which is which. Essentially, my cycle is over. I guess I was stupid to do this, but come on...please work on some better packaging.
    Ouchmy foil is separating too. That sucks!

6. Ok...this may seem like a crazy question, but can the use of these prohormones contribute to the development of a male yeast infection?
  7. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27 View Post
    Ok...this may seem like a crazy question, but can the use of these prohormones contribute to the development of a male yeast infection?
    I believe that it can. If memory serves me correctly, exogenous hormones can increase the risk of this.

8. Thats crazy

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:57 AM
  3. Old Hormone regulation kit
    By thompsonste in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:15 AM
  4. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:51 AM
  5. AMS-Hormone regulation Kit: how to use?
    By kochise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:40 PM