Arom-X for Fat Loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift
    would arom-x (rd tabs)/ pes erase/ AD shredabull a nice little stack for a cut?
    Don't know much about shred bull myself, but should be nice. Just be sure to listen to your body and start your arom x and erase doses lower and go up as needed as both are AIs and erase can be really potent
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Don't know much about shred bull myself, but should be nice. Just be sure to listen to your body and start your arom x and erase doses lower and go up as needed as both are AIs and erase can be really potent
    Thanks CC, i'd start at minimum dose and bump up if necessary. Was opting for activate xtreme at first but my bottle xpired 1/2012, opened my bottle and found some brown powdery stuff. what you think it is? here are some photos.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh523/r6lift/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift

Thanks CC, i'd start at minimum dose and bump up if necessary. Was opting for activate xtreme at first but my bottle xpired 1/2012, opened my bottle and found some brown powdery stuff. what you think it is? here are some photos.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh523/r6lift/
    Have you opened up one of the capsules to see if they are the same color? At first guess I would say its prolly the contents spilled out is all.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

4. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Have you opened up one of the capsules to see if they are the same color? At first guess I would say its prolly the contents spilled out is all.
    your right CC, opened up one of the caps, the color and the smell of the powder were the same. looks like i'd be going w/ the erase/AX/shred stack after all and save my arom-x for my growth kit cycle in couple months.

5. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift

your right CC, opened up one of the caps, the color and the smell of the powder were the same. looks like i'd be going w/ the erase/AX/shred stack after all and save my arom-x for my growth kit cycle in couple months.
    Word
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    •   

6. So arom-x during a Anabolic growth kit cycle would be beneficial to keep excess fat gain to minimal ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk
    So arom-x during a Anabolic growth kit cycle would be beneficial to keep excess fat gain to minimal ?
    Going to be best kept for pct. while on cycle the Arom X is going to be over shadowed by the fact that you have PHs on board.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-4 ad arom-x
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 682
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 08:32 PM
  2. Arom-X
    By Mjolnir in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0