Mind if the FNG logs the Hormone Regulation Kit?

deputyjason

Awards
This is my first PH, and my first log. I hope we're going to have a fun ride for the next 8 weeks.

A little about me: 30 years old, 6'3, 205. Almost exactly a year ago I was 280 and have made great progress so far. Now it's time get big. I'll be keeping things relatively simple. Last week I switched from a very successful 5x5 workout to a Push/Pull/Legs split that I'm pleased with so far. I work a lot, but manage to get 4 to 5 days in the gym a week. Cardio isn't a huge priority for me, and I'll only do it on any extra days I can sneak away or have extra time. I will be using the following supplements:
ON natural protien
Creatine Monohydrate
Multi vitamin
Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate
LG Sciences Substerone
and the Hormone Regulation Kit

As far as nutrition goes, I'll be keeping a log to track calories and protien intake. I take in about 200g of protien daily and hope for 3500 calories, but am usually lower. Something to work on.

My goodies arrived yesterday, so today was day 1. Had an average leg workout, recovery was excellent between sets(I time my rest peroids).

I'll have wifey take some pics so we can compare and contrast.

That pretty well covers day 1. I'll get a weight tomorrow.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We always welcome a good log. Look forward to following along and looks like a darn good stack you got going on.

deputyjason

Awards
It's 0535, on my way to the gym. I'm really excited for chest day. Weight was 209.5. It's not uncommon for me to fluctuate 3-4lbs in the mornings.

This pic isnt thats great, considering I took it myself with my cell camera. It's a decent representation though. (nevermind, I dont have enough posts yet)

ETA-
Excellent workout today. Hated to have to leave to go to work. It's only day 2, so I attribute that to the placebo effect and possibly the Substerone.

Last edited:
kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Since you're trying to pack on size, I'd suggest upping the cals. 3500 seems a bit low at 6'3" 205lbs, especially if you're doing cardio. What is your maintenance caloric intake? I'm 200lbs and I take in 5000± cals. Try going +500-1000 over maintenance to start with. Good luck bro!

deputyjason

Awards
Couldnt post yesterday. Worked a 12 hour shift and then my marrage collapsed around me. I weighed 212 though.

Today. Things are iffy at best. Weighed 207.5. Managed to turn sadness and fear into aggression and had an excellent workout. Added 20lbs to bent over row, 10 to cable row, 40 to shrugs, and 5 to ez bar curls.

Sides? Not sure if its too early or not. Aggression way up, as is hunger.

deputyjason

Awards
Luckily I found dosing instruction in another thread, so I'm going to alternate 1-ad and 4-ad every 4 hours. THank goodness I was only 4 days into it.

Weighed 211 this morning. Sore from yesterday's destruction. Today's an off day. Tomorrow is my push day(flat and incline, military press, tri's, etc) Really looking foward to it.

Aggression is much lower today. energy is good. Thirst has been up the past few days.

Ive increased calories and protien substantially also. It's hard to make myself eat when I've basically been dieting down for a year.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOA!!! 211 already? You been eating !!!LOL. Looks very intresting, Welcome and in for this one buddy!!

deputyjason

Awards
WHOA!!! 211 already? You been eating !!!LOL. Looks very intresting, Welcome and in for this one buddy!!
I went full retard last night and had a bunch of pizza and finished my kids' icecream. So much for eating clean all day. :ntome:

deputyjason

Awards
Couldn't hit the gym today. Chainsawing trees and ripping out bushes. I'm calling it a total body workout. Weighed 207.

Thirst is up. Aggression is low. No sides this first week.

deputyjason

Awards
Finally! Just got back from the gym. My real gym downtown is closed, so I had to make due at... Planet Fittness(eek!). Weighed 208 this morning. Eating like a horse. Workout was good. I was very motivated, not sure if its the 1 and 4-ad, or the fact that my marrage is crumbling. I didn't want to leave.

Still thirsty, aggression is moderate. Hunger is average. No acne or anything. Libido is on the back burner.

deputyjason

Awards
Overslept a little and didnt get to weigh myself. Had a great leg workout that I'm sure I'll pay for tomorrow. Added 15lbs to my squats.

Still thirsty, aggression is up. Hunger is slightly up. No acne or anything. Libido? Ha! what is that?

deputyjason

Awards
Have a yucky schedule these next 3 days. When I got up at 0200 for work, I weighed 210. I'll be able to hit the gym at 1615 today and hopefully crush a "pull" workout.

Still thirsty, aggression is up. Hunger is slightly up. No acne or anything. Libido? None

ETA:
Added 15lbs to my bent over row, 10 to cable row, and 5 to ez bar curl a,d another 5 to incling DB curls and concentration curls. Stamina was excellent. I could have stayed all night.

deputyjason

Awards
210 this morning at 0200 before work. Feel great. I hope the stress of the last week hasn't messed up any gains. Gotta recover today. Hopefully be able to hit it tomorrow evening.

deputyjason

Awards
After an almost 13 hour day I snuck away for a decent "push" workout. I didnt weigh myself before work at 0200 becasue I was full on zombie, so I pretty much suck today. Stamina was good, didnt really add any weight.

Hunger is WAY up. Libido is back(stress is a funny thing)

deputyjason

Awards
Woke up and weighed 208. I'm eating like a horse. I cant understand it. I do feel like a rutting buck though, so I have no complaints.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were you Id just weigh myself like once a week.. Your weight fluctuates everyday. Ive been doing that, and its pissin me off..LOL

deputyjason

Awards
No workouts this weekend, unless you count hauling logs and feeding tree limbs into a chipper. Still hurting from Fridays workout. Feel great otherwise though. Hungry and thirsty.

Almost out of the LG Substerone. May have another day left. I realize I'm not logging that product here, but I liked it.

bmmballer07

Awards
Hey I am actually taking the pro anabolic stack and was wondering if it was normal to feel some pain in your testicles at all? Its doesn't hurt really bad but I can definitely feel something going on.

deputyjason

Awards
Hey I am actually taking the pro anabolic stack and was wondering if it was normal to feel some pain in your testicles at all? Its doesn't hurt really bad but I can definitely feel something going on.
I'm 2 weeks in, and my balls feel normal.

deputyjason

Awards
Yesterday was a pull day, generally a good workout. Added 20lbs to my bent over row and cable row. Also 5lbs to incline curl and 10 to concentration curl.

Today was legs... pyramided up 135x10, 225x8, 275x6, 275x3, 255x6 for squats. So i kind of added 20lbs. No other weights changed.

I noticed that my wrists and elbows hurt for 3 days following Friday's chest/tri workout. Not sure if that's a side or over training or what it could be. Everything else is great.

deputyjason

Awards
Ok, haven't weighed myself since the 4th, and I'm still 207 this morning. I do look better though.

Had a very good chest/tri's/ shoulder workout. Chest and shoulder gains are coming more slowly, I was able to add 10lbs to my incline bench and another 10 to cable cross overs. Chest is a little more challenging because I don't have a spotter, so I have to lean toward the conservative.

deputyjason

Awards
Today was kind of a bonus day in the gym. I did some lower weight, higher rep preacher curls, shrugs, straight arm pull downs, bent over rows(which I've been doing wrong previously, oops) and abs.

Nothing to report other than some acne on my chest. Hard to say if it's from the stack or the fact that it's 90deg and I'm wearing a vest and uniform.

May be able to hit the gym saturday morning. If not, I'm gonna have to be off till monday because of family obligations.

deputyjason

Awards
I'll be walking around the Pittsburg Zoo tomorrow, so I didn't want to torture myself with legs today and pay for it all day tomorrow. So I had an awesome push workout.

I received my Pump Fixx yesterday and tried it today. Wow, LOVE IT!

My lower back felt tight, not sure if I slept funny or what. No sides, feel awesome, look great, eating like a horse. I don't want to stop!

rs_pwner

Awards
Add a weight gainer if you need extra calories :eek: There are some weight gainers that give like 600 cals per serving.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump fiXx is good stuff. Nice to see another LEO on the forum!!

Good luck brother!

deputyjason

Awards
Lovin' the Pump Fixx.
Worked back/bi's on Monday, added 20lbs to bent over row, cable row, and straight arm pulldown. added 5lbs to both incline and concentration curls. Still feeling it today, it was great.
Skipped Tuesday becasue I worked a double. Went back at it today for legs. Added 10lbs to leg extension and ham curls(legs have never been my strong suite)

So, only one more card of 1-ad and 4-ad left. Strength is way up. Size, eh, not so much. No sides. Hunger is dependent on stress at home.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength is good. How much 1ad are you using?

deputyjason

Awards
Chest/ shoulders/ tri's today. Added 10lbs to bench, and 5 to overhead DB extension. Also added 5lbs to rope push downs. Nothing else changed. I did reverse grip bench press instead of incline for a change of pace.

Legs are killin' me from yesterday, I had awful calf cramps last night.

Still feel great physically, libido is chugging along nicely depending on homelife. No sides.

deputyjason

Awards
Oops, I'm a few days behind. Friday I did my usual pull workout but I reduced the weights and added reps since it was kind of an extra day. Didn't make it to the gym sat or sun because of family stuff. Overslept this morning and will hit the gym tonight. I have about 3 days till I start PCT.

I did weigh 214 this morning. So that's good.

deputyjason

Awards
This is pretty much it. I start PCT Friday. Weighed 211 today. I really don't look or feel any bigger, but strenght went way up. Heres a breakdown on lifts that I increased on and how much weight I added in the month of 1-ad and 4-ad.

Bench press- 10lbs
Incline bench press- 10lbs
Cable cross over- 20lbs

Military press- 20lbs
Upright row- 20lbs

Db overhead tir extension- 5lbs

Bent over row(never done them before)- 100
Cable row- 60
Straight arm pull down- 50

Preacher curl- 10
Incline db curl- 10
Db concentration curl- 15

Squat- 50
Leg extension- 35

There were other lifts too that I didn't necessarily add weight to or couldn't constitently add weight to. I've read lots of logs and seem like in alot of them have something happen that prevents ideal conditions, holidays, getting sick, etc. Mine was no different. Had some serious stresses that popped up and were definitely a distraction. Thats life. I'm definitely stronger than I was a month ago, and I'm excited to see what the Arom-x is capable of.

I would definitely use AMS products again.

More to come.

deputyjason

Awards
So...I can't count and today is day 1 of PCT.

Quick question about the Arom-X. THe box say 2 tabs a day. To me, that means one in the moring and one about 12 hours later. Is that correct?

Oh yeah, great leg day, added 15lbs to ham curls, 10 to leg extensions and 10 to squats.

tattoopierced1

So...I can't count and today is day 1 of PCT.

Quick question about the Arom-X. THe box say 2 tabs a day. To me, that means one in the moring and one about 12 hours later. Is that correct?

Oh yeah, great leg day, added 15lbs to ham curls, 10 to leg extensions and 10 to squats.
You could go 8 hours later.

deputyjason

Awards
PCT day 2. Interesting morning in the gym. I worked chest on Monday evening. It was a good workout. I hit it again this monring(Friday).

I actually added weight!
+15 to flat bench
+10 to incline
+10 to military press, and a set of 5 with 135 to finish up
+25 to rope press down

Each workout for the whole month I broke at least one PR each workout.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd did the PCT go and any final thoughts? Cycle looked like it went really well for ya.

deputyjason

Awards
Oh boy, I haven't updated this in a while. I have about a week of PCT left. Nothing has really changed, I still weigh between 212 and 215 every morning, so I gained at least 7 lbs with the 1ad and 4ad, which is awesome. So far I've maintained my strength gains also.

I'm very pleased with how this all went. I would love to try another AMS stack, and I was crushed when I ran out of Pump Fixx and couldn't find any at the Vitamin Shoppe.

I'll gather some more thoughts and edit this later. Off to work!

deputyjason

Awards
3 days of PCT left. I feel like regular old Jason. I never, at any time felt otherwise. Strength is still great. Great products. I'm hoping to run a different stack in the fall.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So u gained 7lbs? U don't look different size wise?
What was your PCT set up sorry if I missed it...