Mind if the FNG logs the Hormone Regulation Kit?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Oops, I'm a few days behind. Friday I did my usual pull workout but I reduced the weights and added reps since it was kind of an extra day. Didn't make it to the gym sat or sun because of family stuff. Overslept this morning and will hit the gym tonight. I have about 3 days till I start PCT.

I did weigh 214 this morning. So that's good.

2. This is pretty much it. I start PCT Friday. Weighed 211 today. I really don't look or feel any bigger, but strenght went way up. Heres a breakdown on lifts that I increased on and how much weight I added in the month of 1-ad and 4-ad.

Bench press- 10lbs
    Incline bench press- 10lbs
    Cable cross over- 20lbs

Military press- 20lbs
    Upright row- 20lbs

Db overhead tir extension- 5lbs

Bent over row(never done them before)- 100
    Cable row- 60
    Straight arm pull down- 50

Preacher curl- 10
    Incline db curl- 10
    Db concentration curl- 15

Squat- 50
    Leg extension- 35

There were other lifts too that I didn't necessarily add weight to or couldn't constitently add weight to. I've read lots of logs and seem like in alot of them have something happen that prevents ideal conditions, holidays, getting sick, etc. Mine was no different. Had some serious stresses that popped up and were definitely a distraction. Thats life. I'm definitely stronger than I was a month ago, and I'm excited to see what the Arom-x is capable of.

I would definitely use AMS products again.

More to come.
    •   

3. Looking forward to your pct!

4. So...I can't count and today is day 1 of PCT.

Quick question about the Arom-X. THe box say 2 tabs a day. To me, that means one in the moring and one about 12 hours later. Is that correct?

Oh yeah, great leg day, added 15lbs to ham curls, 10 to leg extensions and 10 to squats.
  5. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by deputyjason View Post
    So...I can't count and today is day 1 of PCT.

Quick question about the Arom-X. THe box say 2 tabs a day. To me, that means one in the moring and one about 12 hours later. Is that correct?

Oh yeah, great leg day, added 15lbs to ham curls, 10 to leg extensions and 10 to squats.
    You could go 8 hours later.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    You could go 8 hours later.
    Roger. Didn't bring any to work so it'll have to be about 10 hours later today. THank you!

7. PCT day 2. Interesting morning in the gym. I worked chest on Monday evening. It was a good workout. I hit it again this monring(Friday).

I actually added weight!
    +15 to flat bench
    +10 to incline
    +10 to military press, and a set of 5 with 135 to finish up
    +25 to rope press down

Each workout for the whole month I broke at least one PR each workout.

8. How'd did the PCT go and any final thoughts? Cycle looked like it went really well for ya.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

9. Oh boy, I haven't updated this in a while. I have about a week of PCT left. Nothing has really changed, I still weigh between 212 and 215 every morning, so I gained at least 7 lbs with the 1ad and 4ad, which is awesome. So far I've maintained my strength gains also.

I'm very pleased with how this all went. I would love to try another AMS stack, and I was crushed when I ran out of Pump Fixx and couldn't find any at the Vitamin Shoppe.

I'll gather some more thoughts and edit this later. Off to work!

10. 3 days of PCT left. I feel like regular old Jason. I never, at any time felt otherwise. Strength is still great. Great products. I'm hoping to run a different stack in the fall.

11. So u gained 7lbs? U don't look different size wise?
    What was your PCT set up sorry if I missed it...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS hormone regulation kit Utt log!
    By Slammer17 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:57 AM
  3. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Supplement Logs