What to stack lucidrol with?

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there mates!

Soon my final exams will begin so I need that extra "push" in order to get good qualifications ^^

I´ve been trying to find a good premade nootropic supplement and so far lucidrol is one of my favourites.

Has anyone any experience stacking lucidrol to enhance his/her cognitive abilities?

Also I want to go "all in" for about a month and I need to notice the effects soons. Since I´ve read that you could develop tolerance to lucidrol I want to know how should I dose it.

Kind regards.

PS: by the way since English is not my mother tongue (I´m from Canary Islands in Spain) I apologize for my mistakes :(

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Could try a good pre work out supplement, they usually help me focus. I would take it a few times before the exam to get adjusted to how long it takes to get kicked in for you and how it effects you.

Your english is fine btw.
Best of luck on your test

tattoopierced1

I take Lucidrol before all of my court hearings that my ex feels the need to keep dragging me into, and by itself it does wonders. Keeps me focused, calm, and razor sharp in my answers. If it works for you by itself, I'd stick to the old saying of "its it aint broke, dont try and fix it"

ingenierito25

Awards
Thank you guys ^^ It was really helpful. Should I take everyday the full dose since I´m going to do only a month?

tattoopierced1 I´m sorry that you´ve to deal with your ex, I know from experience that it´s a pain in the ass when an ex is bugging you :( Hope that you can resolve it soon

Kind regards

jdrannin1

Awards
I still love Lucidrol. Adding a little caffeine to it really enhances the effects.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still love Lucidrol. Adding a little caffeine to it really enhances the effects.
I agree. Though adding a little caffeine to everything is good, usually because it helps keep me from going froM caffeine withdrawals. The withdrawals make me so uncomfortable and I get headaches.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine is prob your best bet. Its quite nice with racetams as well.