Dosing help with 1-andro utt xl

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running a cycle of 1-andro utt xl standalone. Before anyone asks, yes I'm old enough and yes I have a thorough PCT. My confusion comes from the dosing instructions on the bottle. It lists one serving as 1.5ml for 20mg of the compound. However, the original smaller bottles listed 1ml for 20mg of the active compound. They also listed taking two doses per day, where as the XL bottle says to only take one. I was planning on running a higher dosage anyways but am confused about the amount of the active compound I will actually be getting. Help is appreciated.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to let you know that your post has been read. However, I will have to get back with you as the older smaller bottles of 1-andro utt's were before I have been with AMS and don't want to give you a wrong answer. So, please hold tight.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The XL bottles were specifically designed for GNC (but other distributors wanted to carry them) and GNC would only allow us to use a 20mg/serving max dosage with only one suggested dose per day. So we just put more servings in them. So the 20mg from 1.5ml is still correct. In the XL bottles 3ml is equal to 2ml of the original liquid bottles. Hopefully that's not too confusing.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The XL bottles were specifically designed for GNC (but other distributors wanted to carry them) and GNC would only allow us to use a 20mg/serving max dosage with only one suggested dose per day. So we just put more servings in them. So the 20mg from 1.5ml is still correct. In the XL bottles 3ml is equal to 2ml of the original liquid bottles. Hopefully that's not too confusing.
Thanks for jumping in. I've actually never seen those GNC bottles.