AMS 1-AD/4-AD stack review Thus far.

AnimalInside

Awards
I chose 1-AD/4-ad for my first cycle, I really didn't know what to expect. First two weeks didn't notice much, worked out harder and longer increasing volume to maximize results. But today is day 18 of the cycle and it has recently taken full effect, better late than never. Muscles feeling harder and looking fuller, Lifts are all up and normal weight is feeling light! Increased my cal intake and since starting I've put on about 8lbs. Granted small percentage is fat, which is to b expected, but not significant at all. still have about 2 weeks left and Will give my overall opinion when it's over. But for now I can Definatley reccomend this to anyone who is interested.

props to AMS!

AnimalInside

Awards
I've been dosing as suggested, 1 tab in morning and then 1 tab 8 hours later in afternoon of each 1-AD/4-AD. I'm not a heavy dude so i figured recommended dosing would suffice for my first cycle. I took the 1-AD a few days earlier than the 4-ad, as I've read posts saying its good to extend the cycle a little bit and starting the 4-AD a little later also helps prevent lethargy..etc. So far no sides to speak of other than strength and weight gain. Like I said before took a while to kick in, but I'm feeling great and excited to see how the next 2 weeks go.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been dosing as suggested, 1 tab in morning and then 1 tab 8 hours later in afternoon of each 1-AD/4-AD. I'm not a heavy dude so i figured recommended dosing would suffice for my first cycle. I took the 1-AD a few days earlier than the 4-ad, as I've read posts saying its good to extend the cycle a little bit and starting the 4-AD a little later also helps prevent lethargy..etc. So far no sides to speak of other than strength and weight gain. Like I said before took a while to kick in, but I'm feeling great and excited to see how the next 2 weeks go.
Right on, perfect. Try to space out the 1-Andro and 4-AD dosings from each other. Meaning dont take one right after the other.

AnimalInside

Awards
how should i space them? like half hour, hour or longer?

AnimalInside

Awards
I don't really understand what you mean "ideally you would space them out evenly", can you give me an example of a days dosing that you think would be more benefitial? Normally im up round 7am and go to sleep round 11.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really understand what you mean "ideally you would space them out evenly", can you give me an example of a days dosing that you think would be more benefitial? Normally im up round 7am and go to sleep round 11.
In that case you are up about 16 hours. 16/4 (dosing) is 4. So does 1 tab every 4 hours rotating the two. Hope that helps.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Going off of that you would be dosing every 4 hours alternating. Example dose 1ad, four hrs later dose 4ad, four hrs later dose 1ad, and 4 hrs later dose 1ad again. Idea is to keep levels constant all day long instead of having extreme highs and lows through out as you might if you dosed them together.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap, stepped away while posting and Royd beat me..lol

AnimalInside

Awards
Ohhh okay I see what you mean, thanks. I'll definately dose it that way from here on out. I'll give my final review after im through PCT.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh okay I see what you mean, thanks. I'll definately dose it that way from here on out. I'll give my final review after im through PCT.
Much appreciative, and looking forward to it.

AnimalInside

Awards
ok guys, so today is the last day on the AMS hormone regulation kit. I'm pretty pleased with the results. Lifts all went up, most significantly leg strength has increased the most. I'm up about 12lbs. Biceps have increased , a little shy of 1/2 inch mark, which have always been a stubborn standstill for me. This product help me exceed many pr's, and move up to weights I never thought would be easy. Tomorrow starts PCT ( Arom-x, Titanium, & PES Erase) . Hopin to keep the gains and get rid some of the fat that came with the extra cal consumption. I'll post again after PCT.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok guys, so today is the last day on the AMS hormone regulation kit. I'm pretty pleased with the results. Lifts all went up, most significantly leg strength has increased the most. I'm up about 12lbs. Biceps have increased , a little shy of 1/2 inch mark, which have always been a stubborn standstill for me. This product help me exceed many pr's, and move up to weights I never thought would be easy. Tomorrow starts PCT ( Arom-x, Titanium, & PES Erase) . Hopin to keep the gains and get rid some of the fat that came with the extra cal consumption. I'll post again after PCT.
12lbs and a 1/2" on the bi's... Sounds like it was a good run for you!

deputyjason

Awards
In that case you are up about 16 hours. 16/4 (dosing) is 4. So does 1 tab every 4 hours rotating the two. Hope that helps.
Glad I saw this. Luckily im only on day 4 and hopefully haven't messed this up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going off of that you would be dosing every 4 hours alternating. Example dose 1ad, four hrs later dose 4ad, four hrs later dose 1ad, and 4 hrs later dose 1ad again. Idea is to keep levels constant all day long instead of having extreme highs and lows through out as you might if you dosed them together.
What if u have Deca in the mix one extra prodcuct any thoughts on stacking this way?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if u have Deca in the mix one extra prodcuct any thoughts on stacking this way?
Just split it up evenly over the day. You don't have to space every product apart from each other.If you do you'll be taking doses in the middle of the night as well. If you end up following the alternating schedule you quoted above you would have already done a good job at spacing the majority and will not have extreme peaks and troughs. Savvy?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The chart wasn't a big help. Uses liquid and suggest more Deca caps than what I have. I will follow the guid lines above adding in the 2nd pill with first and last does. I will also stagger the 4 ad into week 2 as was suggested....

TankerBiskits

TankerBiskits

Awards
I've been using this same stack, double dose, (2ml 1-ad @ 10am and 6pm)(2ml 4-ad 2pm and 10pm) , three weeks in now and only 1lb gain,at least 300 grams protein from shakes, greek yogurt, smoked ckicken sandwhich meat, chicken breats and chicken thighs. carbs from cliff bars, yogurt, bread, sugar rich muscle tech creatine. This cycle must be for 1st - 3rd timers.

tattoopierced1

I've been using this same stack, double dose, (2ml 1-ad @ 10am and 6pm)(2ml 4-ad 2pm and 10pm) , three weeks in now and only 1lb gain,at least 300 grams protein from shakes, greek yogurt, smoked ckicken sandwhich meat, chicken breats and chicken thighs. carbs from cliff bars, yogurt, bread, sugar rich muscle tech creatine. This cycle must be for 1st - 3rd timers.
It will work for anyone. I wouldnt go 2ml on a single dose, split it up more. You can only absorb so much orally so maybe stagger them an hour after each other.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you holding the dose under your tongue?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gained around 7lbs over here

TankerBiskits

TankerBiskits

Awards
yea i hold each dose under my tongue for about five minutes, Im just thinking after what must have been 15 ph cycles in three years, this stack and many others become ineffective at best. Mass tabs and arimatest were the only ph's i ever saw anything amazing from.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i hold each dose under my tongue for about five minutes, Im just thinking after what must have been 15 ph cycles in three years, this stack and many others become ineffective at best. Mass tabs and arimatest were the only ph's i ever saw anything amazing from.
Depends. But in case anyone else reads this, you should always score these tabs, place under the tongue, and let it dissolve naturally. Will typically take 10-15 minutes. I realize that's kind of a pain for some people, but it's necessary to maximize the effect.

Will you PM me where you ordered this stuff. I'd like to make it up to you since you were unhappy with the results.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Depends. But in case anyone else reads this, you should always score these tabs, place under the tongue, and let it dissolve naturally. Will typically take 10-15 minutes. I realize that's kind of a pain for some people, but it's necessary to maximize the effect.

Will you PM me where you ordered this stuff. I'd like to make it up to you since you were unhappy with the results.

Yeah I was speaking with copy cap I had a 2nd cycle I do not want to use because I was questioning the integrity of the RD tabs my self. :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I may give it another try though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

he's using the utt, not the rd tabs.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he's using the utt, not the rd tabs.
I see that now. Should have worked better. I have some theories as to why some guys see better results than others, but they are only theories at this point. One being the older you are the better prohormones will work because your body upregulates the enzymes needed for their conversions.

Also as tattoo said 2ml per time is pushing the limit on how much you can absorb.