reap76

Awards
First time using any PH. Do I use the kit as indicated on the box? Box states
2/2/2/2 Deca
2/2/2/2 4AD
0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 Arom-X.

BenGrimm

Awards
Does anyone know why some of the sales sites (Nutrition Arsenal) putting a lot of the pro hormones on sale. ********* has discontinued a lot of them too. Is a ban coming or something of that nature. I had been thinking about a kit from Advanced Muscle Science. I am not in bad shape now, just like to be bigger, harder and stronger....like everyone else. I just joined the site and looking for info at this point. I had a real bad reaction to a stack from BSN that landed me in the hospital with some liver issues, so I'm pretty leery. I'd love any advice I can get.

BenGrimm

Awards
Sorry about the stars, I didn't mean to name drop another site. Must have missed that in the rules and regs.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know why some of the sales sites (Nutrition Arsenal) putting a lot of the pro hormones on sale. ********* has discontinued a lot of them too. Is a ban coming or something of that nature. I had been thinking about a kit from Advanced Muscle Science. I am not in bad shape now, just like to be bigger, harder and stronger....like everyone else. I just joined the site and looking for info at this point. I had a real bad reaction to a stack from BSN that landed me in the hospital with some liver issues, so I'm pretty leery. I'd love any advice I can get.
I'm afraid the methyls are on their way out the door due to increasing pressure from the FDA.

The AMS ph's are DSHEA compliant since they are found naturally in the food supply and also as supplements prior to 1994.

What BSN product are you referring too?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was told to buy 3 kits and run a triple does is that stupid or what? This will be my 1st cycle of the AMS pro anabolic kit

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was told to buy 3 kits and run a triple does is that stupid or what? This will be my 1st cycle of the AMS pro anabolic kit
You dont need three kits for one cycle. 1 kit is enough. 2 if you want to run a longer cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You dont need three kits for one cycle. 1 kit is enough. 2 if you want to run a longer cycle.
Royd I sent a pm I think. Anyhow can I add the 1 andro from u guys as well or would that be too much for a newbie?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd I sent a pm I think. Anyhow can I add the 1 andro from u guys as well or would that be too much for a newbie?

Wouldn't be too much for a 1st time PH user.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect and is a SERM nessesscary?
That's hard to say and is really up to the individual. Historically, people have had really good results off of AMS's using AromX and other pct support supps and forgoing a SERM. It's one of those things that some people just simply believe you don't cycle without one etc. I personally prefer to have one, or at least have one on hand for the "just in case" moment. I would only ask that you decide how you want to go based off of understanding what they are and how they work in correlation to the stacks you'll be taking rather than deciding based off of $$ or hassle to get something. I would be more inclined to to say that a SERM is not as necessary for our products as many of the other stuff out there on the market. In the end though it's up to you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great and why wouldn't a SERM be needed? Is it because the kit is not suppressive enough?

I don't plan on using a SERM but if I did, Nolva or Clomid? And at what mg for how many weeks?

If not and I chose to just stick with arom x what other pct would u suggest to stack?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
aaron - did you run the cycle? if so, how were your results? what did you decide for pct?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
aaron - did you run the cycle? if so, how were your results? what did you decide for pct?
Yes I did. (chech out Big Rig Supplements)

Ran 1-ad, 4-ad, & deca-vol for 4 weeks and I ran the arom x as the pct!
Best results out of anything I've purchased. Looked swole & weight went as high as 186 & leveled out to 181.

I would definetly give this a try. Later on down the road I'm try alpha mass

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yes I did. (chech out Big Rig Supplements)

Ran 1-ad, 4-ad, & deca-vol for 4 weeks and I ran the arom x as the pct!
Best results out of anything I've purchased. Looked swole & weight went as high as 186 & leveled out to 181.

I would definetly give this a try. Later on down the road I'm try alpha mass
SOLID bro..thanks