Lean Out Stack

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
AMS Guys,

When the UTT were the best thing going, Andro and Decavol showed as lean bulk. Now, Decavol in RD form says bulk. I am currently about to start the Growth Kit but am curious about leaning/hardening stacks for a bud. Diet aside, does AMS have anything to offer here? I told him I highly recommended 4-ad if he did andro (lethargy, libido) but that shows as a bulker.

That being said, if there is a dietary recommendation to go with it, that's good too. For the record, he is 6'2"/215lbs.

Thanks!

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Increase the amount of exercise in the form of cardio, or do a nice db or barbell complex after the workouts, or on the off-days.
MK9

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gained size (+8lbs) and strength (+25lb bench) with the Anabolic Growth Kit, but I didnt notice any leaning out.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I gained size (+8lbs) and strength (+25lb bench) with the Anabolic Growth Kit, but I didnt notice any leaning out.
cool. How long did you run this cycle and what you use for pct?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool. How long did you run this cycle and what you use for pct?
I ran 2 kits for 7 weeks, I did up the dose to 3'day for the last 3 weeks or so. Since it was an extended cycle I did run a SERM. Tattoopierced (AMS rep) says that he has run these with just AromX as PCT without issue, but that may have been for a 4 week cycle.

My log is in my signature line below.

PCT:
clomid
DAA
Arom-X
Anadraulic State

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Its not that he doesn't want gains. He just does not want to add fat in the process

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not that he doesn't want gains. He just does not want to add fat in the process
Any fat added during any bulk is directly proportional to nutrition. When we look at various supplements, prohormones, steroids, etc we may apply attributes to them such as wet compound, or this will dry or harden you up and in essence it's true, but they are not causing one's body to retain deposits of fat. They may however affect the thermogenics of the body and make it easier to say train hard, eat tons, and not have to worry as much about one's macro's and caloric intake. Lean bulks are always possible, just sometimes they take far more effort than others

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
A strategy I have been using with noticeable success is to load up on my training days which I do bjj & weights, is to just eat lots of foods high in carbs, high in protein and high in fats.
On my off days, high protein, high fats, moderate/low carbs it really depends cause if I am feeling really light headed I will eat a banana and have some cheerios. It depends on your bodies metabolism, so I adjust mine as needed.
MK9

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I've used our Decavol/Vapor recently to see how much bodyfat I could cut without loosing muscle size and I'm very pleased with this stack. I went from 207 to 199 in 6 weeks and everyone At gym tells me I look bigger even though my arms shrank 1/2 inch. I'm hardest I've ever been using this combination