Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

growth kit RD(first cycle)

For my first cycle I have AMS anabolic growth kit and arom-x for pct. The growth kit includes 1-AD,4-AD, and decavol.

My plan for use is as follows:

1-AD: 2/2/2/2
    dvol: 2/2/2/2
    4-Ad: 0/0/2/2/2/2
    aromx:0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2

My knowledge on this stuff is not very high so I am almost certain there is something I am doing wrong/missing. To be safe I would like to know these things.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

looks good, however i'd go 4 weeks on the arom x for your PCT
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

alright thanks alot
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

is arom x for 4weeks enough of a pct for this cycle or is serm necessary?

and gameday, are you gonna log this cycle?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

I have not made a log before but may try to start one up soon
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

you should do it for this cycle, at least like a review of how the stuff is working out for you. im also planning to run this sometime this year.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

Ok, yesterday was the first day taking the growth kit, along with back/biceps workout. Sticking with 3 sets of 5, then burn out with a set of 25 per exersice. Today was chest/triceps with the same method, keeping it heavy all the way through. Tommorow will be leg day along with deadlifts, then day 4 will be lats/traps/shoulders, reapeting the cycle with day 1 after that. I also rotate abs and obliques every day in the mourning and do 30 minutes of moserate cardio on Tuesday and Thursday's.

some sets I will be keeping track of for stength are currently:
    flat bench: 225x5, 275x1
    deadlift: to be set
    leg press: to be set
    shoulder press db's: 55'sx5, 80'sx1

Current weight is 163.8lbs, and intaking a clean 3500cals a day through 6 meals, 40/40/20 split.

The taste of the RD tabs gave me a good surprise (just like a good mint) and I am using theese in the way stated above.

I train at roughly 4:00pm everyday and will try to keep logs updated around 6:00pm, the cycle will last 6 weeks and I am aiming to be 175 at that time (12lbs gain). I bulk very quick as a mesomorph bodytype but will try keeping the gains from muscle mass and not bf.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

thats good man, keep us posted. btw, how are you dosing the tabs? are you putting all three of them the same time or you wait til one of them dissolves then you put the next?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

I have been holding for 30 secs, then swallowing, one tab at a time. I am not sure if this is the optimal way of doing it but took an educated guess after reading the arom-x packaging, If anyone sees this and knows a better way let me know.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

yeah, that's what i've read on the instructions too. you feeling any effects yet like strengthwise? also, do you feel any diuretic effect from taking it?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

Have you been taking the RDs with food or on empty? and how long do you space out your 2 tabs?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

I have been taking them on empty, upon waking up and then the next around 3pm, about 6 hours apart. I have not yet felt any diuretic affect from taking them, I was unaware that that was an affect actually.

One thing that has started to kick in is strength gains, I was setting the deadlift and leg press max's today and was not expecting to push the weights that I did at all. Another thing I noticed is when doing leg extentions I developed a pretty insane pump, it felt as if I was constantly flexing my legs through the rest of the workout.

I was very surprised to actually experience strength gains this quickly, as I have only taken the stack for three days. I love the pump too and am expecting that to progress as the weeks go on, this is at least what seems to occur to most people that have made reveiws on this product.

The four excersises that I have chosen to track all now have been set
    flat bench- 225x5, 275x1
    deadlift- 240x5, 300x1
    leg press- 650x5, 800x1
    shoulder press db's- 55x5, 80x1

I am just going to record my weight about twice weekly, on Sunday's and Wednesday's.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

Cool, good luck man and hope to see some befor and after pics
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.03%

nice, im glad to see a positive review, I was planning on running this stack in the near future
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

Day 4

Hey guys I got a liitle held up last night as wasn's able to do my reveiew, last night I did biceps/back though and it turned out great.

Biceps were about to explode after the third set of preacher curls haha, and I got an alright pump in my back as well. The pump is awsome on this product. I was working out with a buddy last night that is almost identical in strength and he was not able to complete some of the sets I was doing so I think strength has gone up a little too.

Today I think I am going to skip to chest and triceps because my shoulders seem a bit sore still, so I will do them tommorow. I am going to try increasing my 3 sets of 5 on flat bench today from 225 to 230, and maybe test a 1rm while i'm at it.

I will post those before/after pics at the end of the cycle, have taken before pic but need to buy a new connection for my iphone to upload it.

Another thing I noticed on the bad side of things is that I think I am already experiencing some lathargy. Yesterday I had to take a mid afternoon nap after slugging around the house all mourning. This may have been a lack of sleep or something but if it continues it is obviously lethargy from the stack, in wich case I may start 4-ad early to combat this.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.35%

Your bulking on 3500 Cal's? I bulk with 4000 to 4500 but then again I like to eat everything.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    I have been holding for 30 secs, then swallowing, one tab at a time. I am not sure if this is the optimal way of doing it but took an educated guess after reading the arom-x packaging, If anyone sees this and knows a better way let me know.
    Let them dissolve all the way. I posted this in another thread but here is the best way to use them:

Ideally do the following:

1. Score the tab, or bite it in half.
    2. Get it all under your tongue
    3. Leave it there for as long as it dissolves
    4. Swallow when necessary (saliva build up)

If you are using more then one of these ph's try to separate them.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

First week conclusion

Sorry for the lack of reveiws, but there was not much to record.

I have not been feeling as tired lately, lathargy is not bad, but I have still decided to start 4-ad tommorow (week 2). This is because I ant to leave as much time as posible to diet properly prior to summer.

Strength and pumps at the gym are still awsome, yesterday I completed 3x5 with 75lb dbs on shoulder press, and as you can see above my previous 1rm was 80's!!

The real thing to make note of today is that I weighed myself for the first time since the start of the cycle......... 170.2lbs! ((( UP 7.5lbs IN 7 DAYS )))

Maybe I can even hit 180, that would be amazing.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Solid gains so far. Keep killin the gym!
    ForeRunner Labs

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

good gains so far man, keep it up and keep us posted with anything in regards to this cycle.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

Week 2, day 2

Strength is still going up, yesterday I leg pressed 1000lbs. That was a long term goal I had set about two years ago. Overall happy with this cycle so far and am going to deffinately keep pushing it in the gym.

This has been one of the financially smart things I have ever done as well, $120 after shipping for the whole stack. I am one of the kind of guys that gets ripped off alot by crap supplements, for this two work at this price is a nice change. Thanks AMS!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

damn man, 1000lbs? thats gotta be a PR. as for the cycle are you taking anything else like a preworkout supplement?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

forgot to ask, are you feeling anything weird like puffy nipps or anything related to gyno?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

I am taking a BSN stack for pre (n.o explode with nitrix stack) although i might drop nitrix because more pump than I already get from the ph stack is kinda unnecassary lol.

other than that just protein and multivitamins

I am not feeling any signs of gyno, hopefully I wont either... have no serm on hand.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

that's good man, just keep your fingers cross on that one. AMS reps, has there been any reported case of gyno or any flare up from this cycle or any of your ph products? would be interested to know
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

week 2 conclusion

Today I weighed in st 172.4, so weight gains have slowed, but are still present. Strength gains just keep coming! bench press 1rm is at 185 and shoulder press at the 90 db's. Still some crazy pumps at the gym, yesterday I swear my biceps nearly popped on the preacher curl haha. The 3 pills are getting annoying to take now because it takes a couple minutes to dissolve under your tongue and so all three back to back is nearly a 10 minute exersise, and all I want to do is eat my damn breakfast already. I am still pleased with this product overall.

Since starting the 4-ad I have not experiences bad lethargy at all, and have not felt any other side effects yet. Does anyone know if there is a possibilty of getting gyno? rebound gyno? I have no serm and that would suck.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    week 2 conclusion

Since starting the 4-ad I have not experiences bad lethargy at all, and have not felt any other side effects yet. Does anyone know if there is a possibilty of getting gyno? rebound gyno? I have no serm and that would suck.
    good review man, keep the results and gains coming, as for your gyno question, i was talking to one of the members here that have used this cycle before and told me that there was sign of any gyno symptoms for him during and after the cycle. THats good sign but everyone is still different.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    that's good man, just keep your fingers cross on that one. AMS reps, has there been any reported case of gyno or any flare up from this cycle or any of your ph products? would be interested to know
    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    good review man, keep the results and gains coming, as for your gyno question, i was talking to one of the members here that have used this cycle before and told me that there was sign of any gyno symptoms for him during and after the cycle. THats good sign but everyone is still different.
    None of the compound aromatize to any great degree besides the 4-AD. If you do run into symptoms (sore nipples ex.) lower or discontinue the 4-AD.
    ForeRunner Labs

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    None of the compound aromatize to any great degree besides the 4-AD. If you do run into symptoms (sore nipples ex.) lower or discontinue the 4-AD.
    Thanks for letting us know. Will definitely keep an eye on it when starting 4-ad.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%

Hey Gameday, just wanted to stop by and see how the cycle was going?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

yeah man, got any updates with the cycle?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

No all is still very consistent there has not been any sides either. weight is hanging around 175 and it looks like I am filling out a bit more now.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%

Good to hear man. Keep us updated if you wouldn't mind
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

Hey guys I am new to this and have been reading many different post about the AMS Anabolic growth kit RD. When your done with the cycle, do you loose a lot of muscle or do you pretty much keep the majority of it. Thinking about trying it.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%

Quote Originally Posted by lanetrav View Post
    Hey guys I am new to this and have been reading many different post about the AMS Anabolic growth kit RD. When your done with the cycle, do you loose a lot of muscle or do you pretty much keep the majority of it. Thinking about trying it.
    If you read through a lot of peoples logs or reviews of the stack you'll find that many find it very easy to keep your gains. Especially for those who run it for a bit longer. If some is lost it is not usually very much. The key factor is going to be keeping intensity in training and diet up after you are done. The main reason people lose some muscle mass after finishing their various cycles, besides the obvious lack of anabolics in the body is simply because new muscle can be hard to maintain.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

I'm waiting for my kit, can't wait to run this stuff
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.88%

i didn't lose really anything in chest and arms as far as strength. My legs took a beating in strength but it wasn't to sever when i got off cycle
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

Is that the best way to stack this cycle? Just take the 1ad and decavol for the first 2 weeks
    Then start the 4ad week 3?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

Quote Originally Posted by BraveHeart724 View Post
    Is that the best way to stack this cycle? Just take the 1ad and decavol for the first 2 weeks
    Then start the 4ad week 3?
    yes it is, but some start the 4ad earlier than 2weeks due to lethargy reasons. correct me if i'm wrong but that's what OP did.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

R u guys taking any other supplements with the cycle, pre or post workout drinks, protein

Similar Forum Threads

1. More than one IGF1 cycle = Intestine growth ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. New Year Cycle- Anabolic Growth Kit
    By p5sky in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 12:42 AM
  3. Max growth Pulse (cycle check)
    By weakestlink in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:09 AM
  4. Replies: 2