AMS 1-Andro study

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I came across this study a while back after a member on another forum posted the link.

Seized designer supplement named "1-Androsterone":... [Steroids. 2011] - PubMed result

I decided to post it here for those at AM to see. Now, this study is a tad bittersweet for AMS in that its main purpose was for the steroid detection in athletes. The positive spin is that it provides unbiased proof of 2 very important things:

1. The product does indeed contain the exact compound listed on the label: 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one, in the correct dosages
  2. The product does convert in significant quantities to the target hormone 1-testosterone
This should ease any possible concerns regarding the AMS 1-andro product, as some did question its purity at one point (which IMO was unfounded).

This should also put to rest the concern that the conversion is a "two step" conversion resulting in a low amount of 1-testosterone as an end result. To the contrary, it appears that 1-testosterone is the main metabolite of this product...which is what we want.

Those who have used the product know of its efficacy. I'm hoping that this will help those who are looking for a safe/effective PH, but are on the fence about 1-andro, to give it a try.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good find, thanks!

Another interesting thing to note or take away is that it's metabolite is detectable for up to 9 days post a single dosage. You know, for those who may be curios of such things. A lot of times people throw out brosicence dates and times.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good find, thanks!

Another interesting thing to note or take away is that it's metabolite is detectable for up to 9 days post a single dosage. You know, for those who may be curios of such things. A lot of times people throw out brosicence dates and times.
Yes very surprising

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya stuff deff seems to be working for me
Good to hear. How do you have it stacked? If you are not doing a log it would be great if you threw up a review or something when you are done. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. We just love to hear honest feedback on our products.

jjds2099

Awards
Am at about 22 days in using the anabolic growth kit. I staggered the 4ad a week and Ive had really good strength gains and am cutting up really nice ill let u know when all done the final thoughts but as of right now am loving the stack.

tattoopierced1

Am at about 22 days in using the anabolic growth kit. I staggered the 4ad a week and Ive had really good strength gains and am cutting up really nice ill let u know when all done the final thoughts but as of right now am loving the stack.
awesome news!