Anabolic Growth Kit

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

A buddy of mine has had previous andro success and after my 1andro/4-ad run he would like to take it one step further and try the Anabolic Growth Kit.

It comes with a 4 week cycle and he generally likes a 6 week cycle. He is right at 200lbs. Should he just bridge all of them together to stretch it out or buy 2 kits. If you have a dosage chart or recommendations, that would be awesome.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

A buddy of mine has had previous andro success and after my 1andro/4-ad run he would like to take it one step further and try the Anabolic Growth Kit.

It comes with a 4 week cycle and he generally likes a 6 week cycle. He is right at 200lbs. Should he just bridge all of them together to stretch it out or buy 2 kits. If you have a dosage chart or recommendations, that would be awesome.
I would buy 2 kits...which is definitely feasible given the current NP price of $65. One could ramp up the dosage and run for 6 weeks or spread it out for 8 weeks. I would probably opt for the former.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
If one has been successful without a SERM on 2 out of the three components, is it a fairly safe bet on this kit?

User assumes all risk, yadda, yadda, yadda. SERM is practially in hand, if required.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one has been successful without a SERM on 2 out of the three components, is it a fairly safe bet on this kit?

User assumes all risk, yadda, yadda, yadda. SERM is practially in hand, if required.
It was recommended to me that if you go over the 4 week cycle you should use a SERM.

Initially I planned on a 4 week cycle with OTC pct, then I bought another kit and took it to 6 weeks. First 4 weeks was 2 tabs/day, the next 2 weeks was 3 tabs/day. And I am in PCT now with clomid/daa/aromx.

gameday

Awards
The pro anabolic kit by advanced muscle science includes decvol RD and 4-AD RD, and also has arom-x, which it claims is nessarsary for post cycle. The anabolic growth kit includes Decavol RD, 4-AD RD, 1-Androsterone RD. Basically the arom-x has been replaced by 1-AD, so my question is if it really is nessasary to include arom-x in the anabolic growth kit by purchasing it seperately since it seems to be a key component of the pro anabolic kit?

Also since I already need to buy it seperately, is arom-x the best option or is there a better option for PCT in the same price range? I am buying off NP so it would be appreciated if the PCT you recommend is on there.

Thanks.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established

bump

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm no doctor and offering this info based on my own history with all our products I don't feel a serm is nessary if the dosage is not crazy high or your prone to gyno. I always use our Arom-x since it was made to exact criteria to work synergistically with our Ph's but having a serm on hand couldn't hurt. Just my 2 cents

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm no doctor and offering this info based on my own history with all our products I don't feel a serm is nessary if the dosage is not crazy high or your prone to gyno. I always use our Arom-x since it was made to exact criteria to work synergistically with our Ph's but having a serm on hand couldn't hurt. Just my 2 cents
Thanks. I hear you. I have done an "8" week cycle of 1-andro in six weeks. Then ran it with 4-ad for six weeks as well. Also ran a shorter cyscle of both. never any issues. Decavol doesn't aromitize (right?) so I see no reason to believe I need one. Still, my bud has access if need be.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted bro!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
We are both starting at the end of the month. Will do.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to see if you guys had started your cycle yet? Any updates?

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
Hi

i plan to go to my first PH cycle, my goal is gaining lean muscle while dropping some fat and water...( body fat about 13% i was obeese before)

is anabolic growth adviced to me ? ( i'm looking for non methylated PH ) what sides effect should i excpect? according some threads, i can feel lethargy

do i have to add Erase or something like that to PCT?

( sorry for my bad english)

Mike Tyson

Awards
Thanks buddy for sharing this information with us, and this is a great article over-there on this forum, which is full of nutrition plan and everyone should have to use these to get the beneficial results.