lookinf at running the 4AD and 1AD UTT stack

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Hey all,
been looking at this stack for a while and i have been out of the game for a long while so i wanted some information. first my experiance, i have ran superdrol, pheraplex, halodrol, havoc, anavar and wini in the past (not all at once lol) i even have experiance with HGH. i know all about potential risks and PCT. I havnt ran a single prohormone though in almost 4 years. I have 10 years of lifting experiance and know what i am looking for. I was looking at this stack for recomp, as my wedding is this November. I am looking for peoples thoughts on doseage i am 5'11" about 290, on the heavier side at the moment from a lack of gym time since christmas. i wont be running this cycle until i cut back down to about 270-265, but i like having a well thought out plan. how does this cycle work on a low carb diet? i also plan to run before during and after testosterone checks. probably only free and total but i can get these labs done at anytime as i work in the medical field. anyhelp is very much appreciated
-mike

tattoopierced1

Products should work fine with any type of diet. As far as doses go, I'd start out at 2-3ml per day, or 2-3 tabs, whichever line you decide to go with, and go from there. Everyone is different with how they respond to sides, etc, so its best to start on the lower end of things, give it a week, and re-evaluate from there. I like running thing 6-8 weeks, and have gone up to 5ml per day at the highest, but have seen great results from as little as 3ml.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
now what can i expect as far as increase in test levels? my testosterone is clinically low, and i have been looking at the different over the counter options for increasing it. DAA has been a very promising candidate increasing my testosterone levels a total of 11% which is quite large when it comes right now to it for a natural product.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
how would one go about with dosing with "the ultimate stack" which would be the 4ad, 1ad and decavol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
how would one go about with dosing with "the ultimate stack" which would be the 4ad, 1ad and decavol
I would start with 2ml per day of each and go from there . You can take 3ml at one time wait half hour take other 3ml's and space next dosing 6-8hours later