help!! bismark labs 1ad/4ad utt cycle

BUSA1300

Awards
hello I am going to run a 4 week cycle of 1ad clone bismark labs 1ad /4ad utt . I am not sure on the dosage of 4ad utt or when to start in the cycle. going to start 1ad at 3 pills a day 300mg and go up to possibly 600mg depending on the side affects. I have ran a stand alone cycle of 1ad at 400mg with good results put on 10 pounds of scale weight in 4 weeks. I have read 1ad/4ad was a good stack back in the day so i am interested in giving it a run with ams 4ad utt if anyone could help me with this cycle .

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
you must be kidding you are 5'10" and 150 lbs and you are doing juice??? wtf dude put that down, you clearly have no idea what you are doing. Bulk naturally and then think about juice when youve reached your limit.

BUSA1300

Awards
you must be kidding you are 5'10" and 150 lbs and you are doing juice??? wtf dude put that down, you clearly have no idea what you are doing. Bulk naturally and then think about juice when youve reached your limit.
Yes Orangatang, I am 5'11" and 150 + lbs. I know exactly what I am doing. I started this thread to get information on the dosage of AMS 4-AD. Not to get ridiculed by someone that obviously has no knowledge of the doasge of 4-AD. So unless you have anything positive to say or can help me in any way with this cycle, keep your smart a** comments to yourself.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
good luck finding someone here that will condone that. and jsyk i have a bottle of ams 1ad in my hand right now and i do know how to dose it. the bioavailability of oral 1 andro is like 8% so if you are looking to get the equivalent of 600mg of oral 1 andro i would run 2-3 ml of 1ad.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
hello I am going to run a 4 week cycle of 1ad clone bismark labs 1ad /4ad utt . I am not sure on the dosage of 4ad utt or when to start in the cycle. going to start 1ad at 3 pills a day 300mg and go up to possibly 600mg depending on the side affects. I have ran a stand alone cycle of 1ad at 400mg with good results put on 10 pounds of scale weight in 4 weeks. I have read 1ad/4ad was a good stack back in the day so i am interested in giving it a run with ams 4ad utt if anyone could help me with this cycle .
Ok before we get into dosages and things can I get a lil background info and goals for this cycle? What's you ph experiene/training/diet look like? With this info I can better help ya

BUSA1300

Awards
Hello JOHNJESSICA20,

Thanks for the response. My interest in this cycle of 1-AD, 4-AD UTT is for strength and size. My experience with Pro-hormones have been limited. I have always tried to gain naturally with very little success. I turned to Pro-hormones to break the plateau which has seemed to work out well. My last 2 cycles which consisted of CEL H-Drol and the last cycle being Bismark Labs 1-AD. Both with good results. As far as training, I have used various programs including 6 week and 12 week programs. My current program is a 12 week program training with Kris Gethin at Bodybuilding.com. These programs seem to work out great for me. My diet consists of 6 meals a day. I take in roughly 3500 to 4000 calories with 200 + grams of protein a day. My supplements consist of Multi-Vitamen Pack , Fish Oil, Saw Palmetto, L-Arginine, Hawthorne Berries, Milk Thistle, Cranberry, Glutamin, Creatine, and Xtend by Scivation. I use USPlabs Jack 3D for pre-workout . For protein supplements, I use Monster Mass, 25 gram Whey protein Shot, and Muscle Milk . My meals consist of grilled chicken, lean cut steak, brown rice, sweet potatos, broccoli, oatmeal, eggs and egg whites, wheat bread, fruits and vegetables. I think that about sums it up. It seems I am having a hard time getting response from anyone due to my weight. The ones that I do get a response from are not directed in helping me, more to ridicule me. When I became a member on this forum, I could have put in my profile I was 5'11" 200 + lbs. and probably would have avoided the negative comments but instead I was truthful about my weight hoping to get help from some very knowledgeable people with past experience and to include my experience with different supplements. I would appreciate any help that you can give me on the dosage of this cycle.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hello JOHNJESSICA20,

Thanks for the response. My interest in this cycle of 1-AD, 4-AD UTT is for strength and size. My experience with Pro-hormones have been limited. I have always tried to gain naturally with very little success. I turned to Pro-hormones to break the plateau which has seemed to work out well. My last 2 cycles which consisted of CEL H-Drol and the last cycle being Bismark Labs 1-AD. Both with good results. As far as training, I have used various programs including 6 week and 12 week programs. My current program is a 12 week program training with Kris Gethin at Bodybuilding.com. These programs seem to work out great for me. My diet consists of 6 meals a day. I take in roughly 3500 to 4000 calories with 200 + grams of protein a day. My supplements consist of Multi-Vitamen Pack , Fish Oil, Saw Palmetto, L-Arginine, Hawthorne Berries, Milk Thistle, Cranberry, Glutamin, Creatine, and Xtend by Scivation. I use USPlabs Jack 3D for pre-workout . For protein supplements, I use

Monster Mass, 25 gram Whey protein Shot, and Muscle Milk . My meals consist

of grilled chicken, lean cut steak, brown rice, sweet potatos, broccoli, oatmeal,

eggs and egg whites, wheat bread, fruits and vegetables. I think that about sums it up. It seems I am having a hard time getting response from anyone due to my weight. The ones that I do get a response from are not directed in helping me, more to ridicule me. When I became a member on this forum, I could have put in my profile I was 5'11" 200 + lbs. and probably would have avoided the negative comments but instead I was truthful about my weight hoping to get help from some very knowledgeable people with past experience and to include my experience with different supplements. I would appreciate any help that you can give me on the dosage of this cycle.
Good info here bro, I appreciate your honesty and don't worry my Friend about what people say cause body building isn't a team sport lol it looks as if you have a solid diet down but I would like to throw a few ideas your way since I know where your comingbfrom with this weight issue I also was 150 and ate like a horse trained my Ass off with no results till I turned to supplements to give me a edge. "They" say there's no such thing as a hardgainer but sum of us know better and can eat 5000 calories per day an still keep bf% below 9 % me being one of them.

Now diet wise I know you here to eat 6-7 meals per day but with our metabolisms this won't work for use .. Eating like this actually speeds up your metabolism not slow it down you might try eating meals with no more than 40 grams of protein per sitting and less than 800 calories due to digestion problems I learned while make'n my way to 200 lbs that seem to occur with guys like us. As far as protein you need to bump this number up a bit at least to 1.5xbody weight.

Now for the cycle I would try 2ml per day and run it for 2 weeks and make adjustments from there if needed but you"ll prob start seeing what u want just with this dose .

BUSA1300

Awards
HEY JOHNJESSICA20 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. I AM GLAD I FOUND SOMEONE THAT WAS ONCE IN MY SITUATION AND CAN SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM WITH THIS STRUGGLE TO GAIN WEIGHT. I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR ADVICE ON THE PROTEIN AND CALORIES IN MY MEALS AND GIVE IT A TRY WITH THIS NEXT CYCLE. I DO HAVE AN EXTREMELY HIGH METABOLISM SO THIS THEORY DOES MAKE ALOT OF SENSE. AS FAR AS THE DOSAGE OF THE 4AD UTT AT 2ML ADAY WOULD I SPLIT THE DOSAGE UP AND TAKE 1ML TWICE ONCE EVERY 8-12 HRS. HOW LONG DO YOU RECOMMEND RUNNING THIS CYCLE. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND IF THERE IS ANY WAY I CAN HELP YOU LET ME . THANKS ALOT BUSA1300.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
HEY JOHNJESSICA20 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. I AM GLAD I FOUND SOMEONE THAT WAS ONCE IN MY SITUATION AND CAN SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM WITH THIS STRUGGLE TO GAIN WEIGHT. I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR ADVICE ON THE PROTEIN AND CALORIES IN MY MEALS AND GIVE IT A TRY WITH THIS NEXT CYCLE. I DO HAVE AN EXTREMELY HIGH METABOLISM SO THIS THEORY DOES MAKE ALOT OF SENSE. AS FAR AS THE DOSAGE OF THE 4AD UTT AT 2ML ADAY WOULD I SPLIT THE DOSAGE UP AND TAKE 1ML TWICE ONCE EVERY 8-12 HRS. HOW LONG DO YOU RECOMMEND RUNNING THIS CYCLE. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND IF THERE IS ANY WAY I CAN HELP YOU LET ME . THANKS ALOT BUSA1300.
Take one dose of 1ml upon waking other 6-8 hours later.. And no need for thanks I'm here to serve our AMS followers anytime you have questions regardless you feel free to holler at me , TAT ot quigs for advice that's what were here for to help our customers!!