Do you want to try AMS products with little risk?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We know in this day and age money is tight, and you have to be confident that the supplements you are purchasing are worth your hard earned dollar. So check out our AMS Sample pack for only $6.99.

Our new sample Kit includes the following:

Vapor-XT™ (2 packs) - thermogenics redefined!

Pump Fixx™ (4 packs/fruit punch) - triple-stim, preworkout muscle augmentor!

Body Mortar™ (2 packs/blue raspberry) - mega-dosed BCAA powder!

Body Mortar™ carb free (2 packs/lemonade) - mega-dosed BCAA powder!

Nocturnabol™ (2 packs) - Sleep – repair – grow!​

Give our latest products a test drive before you buy the month-long supply. Only at the Advanced Muscle Science Store.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Wanted to try Pump fixx and body mortar. I already know that nocturnabol is one of my favorite supps out there and would recommend it to anyone.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. Wanted to try Pump fixx and body mortar. I already know that nocturnabol is one of my favorite supps out there and would recommend it to anyone.
Good stuff. I think the blue raz is the better flavor of the two Body Mortar's as well. :bling:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered ...great deal .Thanks!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will review all my samples ,plus log the aromX-rd ,thank you guys!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any chance someone from AMS can nudge someone at their UK division please?

I have been told they were sending me a sample of Pump Fixx, since then I have sent two more emails and two comments on the Facebook page all with no reply. My initial email was over 6 weeks ago!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any chance someone from AMS can nudge someone at their UK division please?

I have been told they were sending me a sample of Pump Fixx, since then I have sent two more emails and two comments on the Facebook page all with no reply. My initial email was over 6 weeks ago!
Shoot me a PM with your mailing address. I'll take care of you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As tempted as I was to do it anyway and expect free samples I can now confirm that the issue has been taken care of and another one is in the mail.

Thank you for wanting to rectify it. :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As tempted as I was to do it anyway and expect free samples I can now confirm that the issue has been taken care of and another one is in the mail.

Thank you for wanting to rectify it. :)
lol dont blame ya. But I know the UK facebookers so they would have told me. :afro:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. I think the blue raz is the better flavor of the two Body Mortar's as well. :bling:
I am loving the Fruit Punch! Not too sweet and a solid profile

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys will be having another 50% off sale? I missed the previous two and really want to pick up the Anabolic Growth Kit.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance you guys will be having another 50% off sale? I missed the previous two and really want to pick up the Anabolic Growth Kit.

That's when I picked it up, along with Body Mortar. I am logging the Anabolic Growth kit and loving it, mild but effective. Get 2 kits so you can either up the dose to 3/day or go for 6-8 weeks. I thought it was efective at 2/day but gave it a go at 3/day just for comparison. If I did it again I would stick to 2/day. But we are all different, I respond well to most products at lower dose, maybe because I am around 170-175 lbs.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sample packs are still $6.99 folks. Great price to try out AMS products.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The vapor xt ones we had a while back was awesome but these are sweeter!