LUCODROL and the military

graniteboy

Awards
Why is lucidrol banned from military? or is this a miss print also. If it is banned how long would you expect it to stay in your system? I have looked at the banned sustances list, pretty much the 2004 banned list, and i did not see any of these compounds listed.

graniteboy

Awards
Just in case anybody else was wondering about this , i got my answer from one of the board members thou a pm. From what he tells me the label is a misprint. which is great news. This works great for mental focus studying all night.I added coffee with mine for a pick me up as well.The best part about taking it for me, when i woke up from 3 hours of sleep at 6 am i felt great as if i had gotten a full nights sleep.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just in case anybody else was wondering about this , i got my answer from one of the board members thou a pm. From what he tells me the label is a misprint. which is great news. This works great for mental focus studying all night.I added coffee with mine for a pick me up as well.The best part about taking it for me, when i woke up from 3 hours of sleep at 6 am i felt great as if i had gotten a full nights sleep.
^This is correct.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
i was just looking into this product...is there anyone using it or any research for someone using it with mild ADD...seems like it would help keep you focused and get your work done...also is there a certain time length you can take this with out buildup or tolerance issues

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was just looking into this product...is there anyone using it or any research for someone using it with mild ADD...seems like it would help keep you focused and get your work done...also is there a certain time length you can take this with out buildup or tolerance issues
You can build a tolerance so use it intermittently. Having said that if your under doctor prescribed meds for ADD I would avoid this product.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
You can build a tolerance so use it intermittently. Having said that if your under doctor prescribed meds for ADD I would avoid this product.
no im not on meds..i have ADD slightly and looking for something will help me focus so i dont have to take meds..when you say intermittenly how much do you think someone could use each week safely..

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
no im not on meds..i have ADD slightly and looking for something will help me focus so i dont have to take meds..when you say intermittenly how much do you think someone could use each week safely..
I'd prob try using it on days that you know your gonna need a extra boost, I know alot of guys that use it 3-4 days before a big test and then off product till next time they need to have clear focus for study'n and test