1-Androsterone

dewing246

Awards
I am wondering how effective it is and how it compare to the 1-andro UTT.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
About mid-cycle I went from the UTT to RD and could tell I was getting better availability from it. I also ran a UTT cycle earlier this year, so I have something to compare it too. Many PR's smashed...Wish I would have unofficially logged it...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
About mid-cycle I went from the UTT to RD and could tell I was getting better availability from it. I also ran a UTT cycle earlier this year, so I have something to compare it too. Many PR's smashed...Wish I would have unofficially logged it...
Ad it's working out for ya!!!

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I have what you need to know brother
Hi JOHNJESSICA20, how did you dose your 1-Andro RD? I know the directions says to dose 1 cap twice aday (200mg). But I've been looking around and have found people dosing 600mg+ aday...although they are using capsules.

So what is the effective dosage for the RD tabs for my weight?

Thank you! :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi JOHNJESSICA20, how did you dose your 1-Andro RD? I know the directions says to dose 1 cap twice aday (200mg). But I've been looking around and have found people dosing 600mg+ aday...although they are using capsules.

So what is the effective dosage for the RD tabs for my weight?

Thank you! :)
I am slightly bigger than you at the moment but range between 165-175, depending on the season and my training style. I am running a cycle of the Anabolic Growth Kit (1AD, Decavol, 4AD). I am running the 1AD at 2caps/day and have had great strength gains early. I considered upping to 3/day but why mess with what is effective, no guarantees that gains will increase with increased dosing.

Check out my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166536-ams-anabolic-growth.html

Alphamale2009

Awards
Hey, Im bout to run 1-Andro solo. My question is, should i stack it? and should I take any type of cycle assist? If so, which one? I just had some bad experiences with a PH i took a few months back.

tattoopierced1

Hey, Im bout to run 1-Andro solo. My question is, should i stack it? and should I take any type of cycle assist? If so, which one? I just had some bad experiences with a PH i took a few months back.
IMO, its always good to stack 1-andro with 4ad to combat any lethargy you might have. For cycle assist stuff, you may just want to throw in something for your BP if you have issues with it, but since this isnt methylated, you can get by without if necessary.

Alphamale2009

Awards
Thanks, that seems to be the general concensus. ill try that. I sometimes have slightly high blood pressure, any reccomendations on a sup?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
What experiences were those?

As far as BP goes, I haven't found any supplement that is really effective for myself...although others swear by some herbal supplements such as hawthorn berry extract and celery seed extract.

The only thing that I've found to be effective for myself is diet modification.

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
IMO, its always good to stack 1-andro with 4ad to combat any lethargy you might have. For cycle assist stuff, you may just want to throw in something for your BP if you have issues with it, but since this isnt methylated, you can get by without if necessary.
This may be obvious here but, does the same apply to a solo decavol cycle?
And since it is not methylated, would an all in one cycle support be excessive? Maybe just something like hawthorn berry, if I am concerned about BP?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
And since it is not methylated, would an all in one cycle support be excessive? Maybe just something like hawthorn berry, if I am concerned about BP?
I would cycle the decavol with another androgen. Although its a product I'd certainly use solo (esp on a cut) most will be disappointed by the results as it won't pack 10lbs on in 4 weeks like some of the other stuff out there. That said, its certainly a very addition to most any androgen cycle.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
It really depends on your body and how it reacts to said product, in my experience the decavol was pretty mild compared the bp raise I get from sum other AMS ph's but a all in one cycle support product in my opinion wouldn't be over kill.