First Cycle Logging

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Hello All.

I just recieved all my supplements today!
I have started my cycle officially.
Taking 3ml each of 1-AD, 4-AD, Decavol. Also using Hypertrop-X by AMS everyday.

Stacking with around 3000+Calories with Pro Complex Gainer and Serious Mass. This also puts me at about 160g of Protein a day.

Including :NOW AAKG 3500 (L-Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate)
:TWINLAB L-Arginine (500mg)
:ULTIMATE NUTRITION Arginine Pyroglutamate
:OPTI-MEN multivitamin

This is all being stacked with my workout routine that consists of a multitude of exercises disigned as a High Intensity Workout with each exercise at 1 set of 10 reps. This gives me a full body routine everyday for six days a week.
:usa:

I am including my before pictures today in another post.

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
:sad3:
Aparently I cannot post before pictures until I have 50 posts. :damnit:
My avatar will now be one of my before pictures.. ugh

tattoopierced1

you trying to bulk? I'd bump up your protein to at least 1g/lb

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Def get those calories above 4500 and protein 1.5grams per every pound u weigh

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Perfect! Thank you for the advice.
So 4500+ calories and 300 grams of protein at 200 lbs?
That is a few more shakes that I have to squeeze in.. :food:

Can I do 3ml of 1AD, 4AD, Decavol per day for six weeks?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def get those calories above 4500 and protein 1.5grams per every pound u weigh
Perfect! Thank you for the advice.
So 4500+ calories and 300 grams of protein at 200 lbs?
That is a few more shakes that I have to squeeze in.. :food:

Can I do 3ml of 1AD, 4AD, Decavol per day for six weeks?
That was my first thought. When I am bulking I take in 3500+ cals but I am 5-7 and 165-170. It amy be tough adding in cals but try to get in whole food not just shakes . . . cottage cheese at night is great: casein protein

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
I am taking in 4525 calories and 385g of protein in shakes alone. On top of however many calories/protein is in my diet. I have to eat clean cuz its all I have in the chow hall in Afghanistan on our fire base.
-Can I cut back the calories/ protein because I get calories/ protein in my diet? Just a thought. Otherwise I will stick with what I have.
I take the shakes like this.
Morning: Double 1300 calories/120g Protein with Pro Complex Gainer
Breakfast
2-3 hours later: Single 650 Calories/ 60g Protein with Pro Complex Gainer
Lunch
2-3 hours later: Single 625 Calories/ 25g Protein with Serious Mass
2-3 Hours later: Single 650 Calories/ 60g Protein with Pro Complex Gainer
Dinner
2-3 hours later: Double 1300 Calories/ 120g Protein with Pro Complex Gainer

Also. Can I split a total of 3ml of 1AD,4AD, and Decavol throughout my day for six weeks?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You really need some solid food in there bro for essential nutrients etc..

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
I have breakfast, lunch and dinner in my schedule. Plenty of solid, clean, food. That does not address my quesiton.

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Day 11:
Very noticable gains in my pictures. I will post the cycle at the end when I have enough posts in order to put pictures up!!

I have been 3-4ml of each 1AD, 4AD, DECAVOL each day. Along with my loading of gainer/protein and few supplements.

I noticed that 3-4ml of 1AD is only 60-80 mg of 1AD compound. Is this even enough to make a difference. I ask because I have noticed that other products have as much as 100mg per serving and recommend taking 3-6 serving a day 600mg of 1-AD!! What gives?

tattoopierced1

Day 11:
Very noticable gains in my pictures. I will post the cycle at the end when I have enough posts in order to put pictures up!!

I have been 3-4ml of each 1AD, 4AD, DECAVOL each day. Along with my loading of gainer/protein and few supplements.

I noticed that 3-4ml of 1AD is only 60-80 mg of 1AD compound. Is this even enough to make a difference. I ask because I have noticed that other products have as much as 100mg per serving and recommend taking 3-6 serving a day 600mg of 1-AD!! What gives?
UTT and RD are much more bio-available, so less is needed.

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Perfect~!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
let us know how the gains are if there are any, im looking into decavol (if its worth it)..... there seems to have been some lackluster results from what ive read

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
what happened to the log?

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Sorry gentlemen/ ladies. I had my leave from afghanistan and failed to revisit this site because I was so busy.. getting back into routine. I will post some information soon about what I have experienced and what my goals are thus far.