What do you want from Advanced Muscle Science?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throwing around some ideas for some new products. If we launched another product which would you guys be most interested in:

1. A GH type product
2. Whey pro (iso/concentrate blend)
3. Creatine based product with other performance boosters (no stims)
4. A libido booster
5. A post cycle therapy health product (liver, lipid, prostate, etc), this wouldnt be focused on restoring hpta.

Let's hear it! Thanks in advance! :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3. Creatine based product with other performance boosters (no stims)
I'm always looking for a good product that can be used pre-workout whenever I take my stim breaks. For a pre-workout when I'm not on break, I have a ton that I like already, so I'm not even bothering to look.

But depending on what you'd package with the creatine (some type of pump component, maybe some citruline malate, etc.), I'd definitely be interested.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Throwing around some ideas for some new products. If we launched another product which would you guys be most interested in:

Let's hear it! Thanks in advance! :)

These:
1. A GH type product
2. Whey pro (iso/concentrate blend) - a blend without concentrate would be nice. Concentrate kills my GI.
3. Creatine product: A Body Mortar Hybrid, minus glutamine, plus creatine, BA, and citrulline

Picky aren't I?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like the creatine idea

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Definitely a SOLID GH PRODUCT!!! If AMS comes out with a reliable and effective GH product, I am all over it!!

Secondly, perhaps a post cycle therapy product that addressed the effects of AMS 1-AD, 4-AD, Decavol Cycle.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a SOLID GH PRODUCT!!! If AMS comes out with a reliable and effective GH product, I am all over it!!

Secondly, perhaps a post cycle therapy product that addressed the effects of AMS 1-AD, 4-AD, Decavol Cycle.
I think we will move forward with at least a GH type product. We will also be completing a double blind placebo controlled study on it. It wont be perfect (sample size gets expensive), but should show whether or not it works.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by this?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Anyone of those products would be great.because its coming from a.m.s you know it would be the shizzle!....;-)

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
What do you mean by this?
I know that my AROM-X is used at the Post Cycle for the 1-AD,4-AD, and Decavol cycle. I was just curious if there were something more that is good for the post cycle mostly. :thinkerg:

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
I think we will move forward with at least a GH type product. We will also be completing a double blind placebo controlled study on it. It wont be perfect (sample size gets expensive), but should show whether or not it works.
:clap2: Fill me in on the need to use guinea pigs!! :unitedstates: :scool:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I know that my AROM-X is used at the Post Cycle for the 1-AD,4-AD, and Decavol cycle. I was just curious if there were something more that is good for the post cycle mostly. :thinkerg:
Gotcha..so like 4 or 5 from above?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
pre wo similar to diesel nos ether but keep it in stock

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a cortisol suppression supp? Something with phosphatidylserine in a transdermal cream would be AWESOME.

A PCT that covers lipids etc as well as natty test levels, like the old Reversitol was.

And maybe a "one and done" run of a tren product for the market ;)

"Oops we didn't realize there was trenbolone conversion."

My 2 cents.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I wish on the tren. We are focusing on the creatine/performance enhancer product at the moment. And maybe a new/improved version of nocturnabol? :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I wish on the tren. We are focusing on the creatine/performance enhancer product at the moment. And maybe a new/improved version of nocturnabol? :)
I could use some crazy dreams!