Pro Anabolic Kit
- 12-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Pro Anabolic Kit
I was looking at picking up the Pro Anabolic kit and had a quick question. This would be my first hormonal cycle of any kind of some years (7 years or so) and have been out of the hormonal game for some time. Just some quick hits....
Would Sustain Alpha, or maybe 1-2g of 99% resveratrol a day, say 3 on 4 off every week on cycle help prevent heavy shutdown? Are these compounds, at recommended doses, that powerful to shut you down hard anyway? I know the 4-AD on cycle will help with libido and lethargy, but this will still further shutdown in the long run. Would the Res or Sustain be good to use?
Further, would the TRS from PP be a sufficient PCT for the Pro Anabolic Kit at 4 (maybe 5 tops) weeks of use? With a more potent AI on hand?
- 12-02-2010, 07:08 AM
With any PH, there will be shutdown, but with these compounds, it should be minimal. From all the logs I've read on people using our products, they seem to bounce back very quickly post cycle.
You should be good with your plan that you posted, but I'd also add in our Arom-X into your PCT.
Have fun!ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
- 01-14-2011, 07:03 PM
I too was thinking about trying the Advanced Muscle Science Pro Anabolic Kit RD. My question is: Do I do just the 3 supplements that come in the kit or do I need to some sort of post cycle therapy after finishing the 3 supplements. Thanks.
01-15-2011, 08:23 AM
04-12-2011, 08:13 PM
04-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 85Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:30 AM
- By Steveoph in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-06-2009, 05:07 AM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2008, 10:11 AM
- By bj22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
- By thetuna in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM