AMS Hormone Regulation Kit 1st time

cataro2009

Awards
Hows it going everyone I'm new to AMS products, but after reading all the positive posts on different threads I decided to to give the 4Ad, 1-androsterone, and arom-x kit a try.

I was wondering if people had any tips or advise for me on things to help me get the most out of my first cycle.

Ill post my status up tomorrow and keep updating this all the way through the entire cycle

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Hey cataro2009.
I am also new to AMS and doing my first cycle of 1-AD, 4-AD, DECAVOL, HYPERTROP-X and post cycling AROM-X.
I bought the king of the gym stack so I have 6 bottles of each..lol
I have recieved zero responses to my questions about this product. So I figured maybe we could help one another out during our cycles and post results.

I will be using that AMS stack along with...
Optimum Nutritions:
-ProComplex GAINER (carbs and protein)
-Serious MASS (carbs and protein)
-OPTI-MEN (vitamins)

XENEDRINE
-RZR-X (energy, thermogenics)

and some other helpers like....
-NOW AAKG 3500 (L-Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate) 180 tabs
-TWINLAB L-Arginine (500mg) 100 caps
-ULTIMATE NUTRITION Arginine Pyroglutamate 100 caps

Im pumped to get this started but I am waiting for my product to ship to me in Afghanistan.
This will be my first time using gainers.. but after all the reading I have done, it seems like I need to be on a gainer+protein to maintain carbohydrate intake. Well see I guess.. Are you taking any other products with your stack???

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I am not a rep, but it will take about 2 weeks before you start to really see gains. Your body will tell you it's hungry - listen to it. Stay well-hydrated. A week before the cycle is over, I start DAA and run it for 25-30 days straight. I start cortisol control at the end of the third week with Lean Xtreme or Suppress-C. Even with this "light" stuff, I start getting some inflammation.

SPI9, not sure I would incorporate a thrmogenic. Could be counterproductive since your body will be trying to grow. Someone else might offer better advice though.

tattoopierced1

SP: if your goal is to bulk, I'd take out the therms, just watch your caloric intake and that should be sufficient for fat gain as long as your eating clean.

cataro2009

Awards
Whats up SPI9 sorry I didnt answer sooner but I've been busy as hell with school.
Im taking monohydrate creatine,OP Platinum Hydrowhey, and animal pack vitamin pack.
Im trying to stay with in he 2800 to 3100 cal but its really hard because i live in the dorms at schoolbut im trying to eat as clean as I possibly can.

My measurements as of Monday 29 are:
Height:5'10"
Weight:170lbs
Chest:40"
Biceps:13.5"
Forearms:11.25"
Thighs:22.25"
Calves:14.25"

Im starting a full power and hypertrophy split routine which is a different than what I'm use to doing. I was working out every body part on different days like monday chest, tuesday back and so on. I was doing that for like 4 months with no gains in size or strength. So one of my old football coaches told me about this program so I decided to give it a chance

This is for tattoopierced1 should i keep taking the andro1 and the 4ad before working out?

Ill post my lifts later this week or maybe today.

tattoopierced1

Depends on your dosing.. if you workout in the morning, yes. If you workout mid day or evening, and dose 3x per day, then yes as well. Otherwise, stick with the 1 morning, and 1 evening dose scheme.

cataro2009

Awards
alright thanks yea i work out about 3:00 every day so ill the morning and evening doses then

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Tattoopierced1: Thanks for the advice. What sort of caloric/carobohydrate intake am I looking to achieve if I weigh 200 lbs at 5'11''? I have zero experience with watching my carbs and calories. I have carb/protein mix products. I feel like if I try to meet my carb intake needs I will gain fat also.. any advice?
Furthermore, What type of dosing chart should I use. I want to maximize my first cycle. I will be taking 1-AD, 4-AD, DECAVOL and HYPERTROP-X. I have six bottles of each except the hypertrop-x.
I see all different kind of stack charts. Some say all at the same time.. some stagger the 4-ad until week 2-3. Some say take arom-x while stacking, some not. And some say differnt dose amounts. So again to maximize gains to the fullest.. Can anyone help with this?
CATARO2009: Thanks for getting back brother. Your routine sounds effective and I am looking forward to see how the stack and routine works itself out. Post some befores if you can, I am going to do the same, in another thread ;)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tattoopierced1: Thanks for the advice. What sort of caloric/carobohydrate intake am I looking to achieve if I weigh 200 lbs at 5'11''? I have zero experience with watching my carbs and calories. I have carb/protein mix products. I feel like if I try to meet my carb intake needs I will gain fat also.. any advice?
If you feel like carbs are making you fat you can do a carb cycling approach. Google Twin Peaks Carb Cycling. Or a similar approach would be too eat a certain level of moderate to high carbs for 2 weeks, then low carb the 3rd week. Repeat.

Furthermore, What type of dosing chart should I use. I want to maximize my first cycle. I will be taking 1-AD, 4-AD, DECAVOL and HYPERTROP-X. I have six bottles of each except the hypertrop-x.
I see all different kind of stack charts. Some say all at the same time.. some stagger the 4-ad until week 2-3. Some say take arom-x while stacking, some not. And some say differnt dose amounts. So again to maximize gains to the fullest.. Can anyone help with this?
For the cycle follow this basic template...but stagger the 4-AD about 5-7 days and run it longer then the 1-Andro & 4-AD for the 5-7 days. Hypertrop-X you can just take 4 tabs pre-workout.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have more questions.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4AD is just Dhea ..right ?

i like the 1AD ... have few UTT bottles laying around for future run .. how does DecaUTT taste ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4AD is just Dhea ..right ?

i like the 1AD ... have few UTT bottles laying around for future run .. how does DecaUTT taste ?
4-AD is 4-DHEA, it will convert to more 4-androstenediol/dione, and thus testosterone.

Deca has the minty fresh taste.

cataro2009

Awards
Sorry I've been lacking on this log. I have finals this week and next so I'm crazy busy so thats where a lot of my time is going but I finally got some time to catch you guys up on how this is going for me

1st week it was ok no changes in strength or anything i wasn't expecting changes so no surprise there. Started on monday after thanksgiving this are my lifts:

Monday 11/29
Flat Bench: 135x5, 145x5,155x5,165,175x5
Barbell row: 95x5, 115x5, 135x5, 135x5, 145x5
Military Press:95x5 95x55 105x5 125x5 135x2
Barbell Shrug: 185x5 205x5 225x5 225x5 245x5
Abs With weights
Cardio: 40 min Basketball game

Ok that was day1 I really couldn't push myself these first couple of days for some reason my front left delt and shoulder were hurting really bad during most of my lifting so I just did enough to not hurt myself.

Tuesday 11/30
Squats: 135x5 185x5 185x5 205x5 205x5
Deadlift:135x5 185x5 215x5 235x5 235x5
Calf raises Standing:135x8 135x8 135x8 185x8 185x8

Same thing as before my shoulder was still giving me trouble but I was still able lift ok. When i squat I really focus on getting as low as possible and using my legs and not my back.

Wednesday: No lifting had another basketball game so 40min cardio

Thursday: 12/2
DB Incline Bench:45x8 45x8 50x8
Close Grip Bench:95x8 105x8 115x8
DB Flat Bench:50x8 50x8 55x8
Preacher Curls: 50x8 60x8 70x8
Seating French Press:50x8 60x8 70x8
Push Down Cable:65x8 75x8 75x8
DB Hammer Curls: 35x8 35x8 35x8
Cable Curls:15x8 20x8 25x8
Triceps Pushdown Machine:170x8 170x8

Ok day no energy which makes it hard to focus but I was still able to do everything i plan to do

Friday 12/3
DB Shoulder Press: 50x8 55x8 60x8
DB Front Raise: 15x8 20x8 20x8
DB Row:65x8 75x8 75x8
Arnold Press: 40x8 50x8 50x8
Lat Pull Down:50x8 60x8 70x8
DB Shrug:80x8 90x8 95x8
Lat Pull Down Close grip facing you:60x8 70x8 80x8
DB Upright row: 15x8 20x8 25x8

Ok today I did have a good amount of energy i was focused. Shoulder was not bothering me so i could go all in. Ok this was the last work out of the week like i said my shoulder kind held me back for most of the week but towards the end i was fine. Now the weekend is my recovery time

dosing is 1.5 of 1andro and 4ad once in the morning and once in the evening
calories are in the 2800-3000
ill post this current weeks info tomorrow

SPI9

SPI9

Awards
Good work Cataro. Keep up your motivation!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lookn good my man keep hitn it hard

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Just started the 4ad and Deca kit myself. I must say I LOVE the RD. They taste great. The 4ad dissolves almost immediately. The Deca takes longer but its a nice breath mint before the gym anyway. I noticed a libido increase almost immediatly as well. I dont know if thats normal or not. Im hoping this stack helps me keep some strength as im going to be training for a 5k in the spring, so less heavy lifts and more conditioning. And yea I know 5k isn't that far but I HATE running so its like a marathon for me. So anyway are you starting to feel the stack kick in?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Just started the 4ad and Deca kit myself. I must say I LOVE the RD. They taste great. The 4ad dissolves almost immediately. The Deca takes longer but its a nice breath mint before the gym anyway. I noticed a libido increase almost immediatly as well. I dont know if thats normal or not. Im hoping this stack helps me keep some strength as im going to be training for a 5k in the spring, so less heavy lifts and more conditioning. And yea I know 5k isn't that far but I HATE running so its like a marathon for me. So anyway are you starting to feel the stack kick in?
That is normal to feel the effects almost immediately. I notice a big surge in energy with the 4AD in particular. Its great for a pre-workout boost!

cataro2009

Awards
Alright, sorry again that i didn't finish updating my results earlier but I have been busy traveling in europe so time is very limited. I finished my cycle at the end of december
I don't have the exact number of my final week because I left my notepad at home but I know that all my lifts went up at least 15 lbs in the month of the cycle so i was very happy with that. I went up 5 lbs in body weight that was also pretty good.

One thing that I have to ask when i was taking the arom-x I got a pain in my stomach pretty much two day after i started taking it... it didn't let me sleep some nights so im not sure if it was from the arom but that was the only thing that change during that time so any ideas?
Over all i was very happy with my results so I would recommended this to anyone trying to push your strength a little higher or trying to get a bigger. When I return to the states I'm gonna go on a longer cycle but this time i might replace the arom for devol..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, sorry again that i didn't finish updating my results earlier but I have been busy traveling in europe so time is very limited. I finished my cycle at the end of december
I don't have the exact number of my final week because I left my notepad at home but I know that all my lifts went up at least 15 lbs in the month of the cycle so i was very happy with that. I went up 5 lbs in body weight that was also pretty good.

One thing that I have to ask when i was taking the arom-x I got a pain in my stomach pretty much two day after i started taking it... it didn't let me sleep some nights so im not sure if it was from the arom but that was the only thing that change during that time so any ideas?
Over all i was very happy with my results so I would recommended this to anyone trying to push your strength a little higher or trying to get a bigger. When I return to the states I'm gonna go on a longer cycle but this time i might replace the arom for devol..
That's a strange reaction. I've seen some theory that resveratrol can do this to some people but nothing definitive. Did you finish the full 30 days of it and still have trouble? Thanks for the review.

Good stuff.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Probably just coincidence with the arom-x honestly.

cataro2009

Awards
Yea i finished it, I guess it was just a coincidence and the pain stopped two days after I was done so I'm not sure what was making my stomach hurt. But like I said besides that I was pretty happy with what i saw..

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yea i finished it, I guess it was just a coincidence and the pain stopped two days after I was done so I'm not sure what was making my stomach hurt. But like I said besides that I was pretty happy with what i saw..
Good to hear...glad you liked the products!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for using AMS and we also want to thank you for including this board in your journey!!!