Bottle Caps Split - Help!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Both caps for my 1-Andro and 4AD split and leaked. I have used them before and this did not happen. I lost about 1/3 of the 1-Andro and 1/5 of the 4AD. Since it separates, I am not even sure if I should use the rest of it. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

Both caps for my 1-Andro and 4AD split and leaked. I have used them before and this did not happen. I lost about 1/3 of the 1-Andro and 1/5 of the 4AD. Since it separates, I am not even sure if I should use the rest of it. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
We can help out man. I'm assuming you mean the caps that go on the liquid bottles?

What you have left is fine to use. Did you order this direct from AMS or a store?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
We can help out man. I'm assuming you mean the caps that go on the liquid bottles?

What you have left is fine to use. Did you order this direct from AMS or a store?
yeah, the blue caps. Went to pull them out and got a good sized transdermal dose on my hands...

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
It will be fine to use. Do you have any extra caps? If not we can get you some new ones...
Thanks. I have one but need another. More concerned that I lost a weeks worth od 1-Andro and probable 3-4 days worth of 4AD from them cracking. Didn't have the issue on previous runs. Should I contact the store? Or am I just going to have to shell out the dough...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. I have one but need another. More concerned that I lost a weeks worth od 1-Andro and probable 3-4 days worth of 4AD from them cracking. Didn't have the issue on previous runs. Should I contact the store? Or am I just going to have to shell out the dough...
Pm me your order number and addy. We should be able to take care of ya.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey bud, we are going to send you two new caps and a box of the new 1-Andro RD's and 4-AD's each. We value our supporters so thanks for bringing this to our attention.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, we are going to send you two new caps and a box of the new 1-Andro RD's and 4-AD's each. We value our supporters so thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Wow!!! I wasn't expecting all that. Figured if I was lucky I'd get just what I lost. You had me as a customer already-now you have me as a loyal customer.

Was thinking about trying out a new Intra just because I like trying new things. Instead, I will be re-upping my body mortar.

Thanks again. This type of customer service truly embodies what it takes to build and maintain brand loyalty.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
AMS Rocks!

Thanks guys. Just got my replacements in. Talk about great customer service!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats service!!!!!!!!!!!!!1