1Andro/4-AD Cycle

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Have a 4 weeks supply of both. Would it be a good idea to bridge in the 4AD at the end of week 2. Basically, weeks 1,2: 1Andro standalone, weeks 3,4: 1Andro/4AD stacked, weeks 5,6: 4AD standalone. Or would dosing be too weak this way?

Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a 4 weeks supply of both. Would it be a good idea to bridge in the 4AD at the end of week 2. Basically, weeks 1,2: 1Andro standalone, weeks 3,4: 1Andro/4AD stacked, weeks 5,6: 4AD standalone. Or would dosing be too weak this way?

Thanks
No you have close to the right idea. Imagine this cycle without the decavol (and dosing the RD's). You would want to stagger the 4-AD a week instead of two weeks.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
So if i have the utt, just follow the recommended dose or and make it 5 weeks or shorten to 4 total? Assuming a tab is equal to 1ml. Thx

zchen

Awards
I'm around 148-150lbs at 5'6. I'm considering getting the mass stack(3 UTT bottles of each) for $200, good deal.

So I'm thinking for a light weight: 2 ml/day of 1Andro for first 2 weeks, 2ml/day of 1Andro and 4AD for weeks 3,4 and 2 ml/day 4AD for week 5.

Then 2ml of AromX+Triazole for 3 weeks PCT. WOW I will end up with alot of supplies left of 4AD and 1Andro.

Should one start a new 4ad/1andro cycle right after the PCT or wait how long?

Also during the ON cycle: I plan on taking PURUS Lab organ shield, glucosamine/chron

During PCT- Milk thistle, glucosamine/chron

I don't know if I should spend even more money on other stables like fish oils and multis....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you have close to the right idea. Imagine this cycle without the decavol (and dosing the RD's). You would want to stagger the 4-AD a week instead of two weeks.

Why are these staggered instead of just stacking them together from day one?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are these staggered instead of just stacking them together from day one?
Its similar to the old "run test longer then deca" theory. But usually 1-andro sides are minimal in week 1. They hit harder as the cycle goes on. An extra week of 4-AD at the end can improve your mood and libido prior to heading into pct.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Its similar to the old "run test longer then deca" theory. But usually 1-andro sides are minimal in week 1. They hit harder as the cycle goes on. An extra week of 4-AD at the end can improve your mood and libido prior to heading into pct.
This stagger effect seems to be the key, I never tryed it till u talked about it and now I won't run it any other way

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

Since none of them are methylated, What about adding a mild methylated PH (HDrol @ 50mg) to that cycle?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Since none of them are methylated, What about adding a mild methylated PH (HDrol @ 50mg) to that cycle?
I don't see why not you will have 1 hell of a cycle

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why not you will have 1 hell of a cycle
I've enough CEL HDrol and AMS 1-AD, 4-AD and Decavol (UTT versions), so i'll do:

4-AD: 120/120/120/120/120 (3ml of 4-AD UTT = 120mg of 4-DHEA)
1-AD: 120/120/120/---/---
Decavol: 24/ 24/ 24/ 24/---
H-Drol: 50/ 50/ 50/ 50/ 50

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've enough CEL HDrol and AMS 1-AD, 4-AD and Decavol (UTT versions), so i'll do:

4-AD: 120/120/120/120/120 (3ml of 4-AD UTT = 120mg of 4-DHEA)
1-AD: 120/120/120/---/---
Decavol: 24/ 24/ 24/ 24/---
H-Drol: 50/ 50/ 50/ 50/ 50
Do you usually run Hdrol that low? Or is it because it is stacked? I hear most people go with up to 100-150.

I was wondering about stacking AMS with a methyl . . . . maybe a SD pulse