mass anabolic kit XL

Judo Tom

Awards
question.. is there less of the active ingredient in the xl versions?

I just got this kit. it says 2ml a day of each 4ad / 1ad but i think the xl versions have less compound in it than the normal versions????

doesnt the normal version of 4ad have 40mg per ML .. my bottle of 4ad says 25mg per 1.5ml

please advice

also can i get some advice on a real good dosage.. not a low dose cycle..

also how long do i need to wait in between dosages .. is 3 hrs enough? is 2hrs enough?

i want to do at least 3ml of each 4ad/1ad but now im wondering if i should be doing 4ml of each..

please give some feedback or advice.. thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
question.. is there less of the active ingredient in the xl versions?

I just got this kit. it says 2ml a day of each 4ad / 1ad but i think the xl versions have less compound in it than the normal versions????

doesnt the normal version of 4ad have 40mg per ML .. my bottle of 4ad says 25mg per 1.5ml

please advice

also can i get some advice on a real good dosage.. not a low dose cycle..

also how long do i need to wait in between dosages .. is 3 hrs enough? is 2hrs enough?

i want to do at least 3ml of each 4ad/1ad but now im wondering if i should be doing 4ml of each..

please give some feedback or advice.. thanks
The Mass Anabolic Kit was made for GNC and they have an active hormonal dose policy of no great than 25 mgs so we had to place the 4-AD no higher. Since the HRK's are not (nor were they ever intended) sold in GNC - they have the dose we suggest.

How much do you weight Judo Tom, and how long do you plan to run the cycle? The dosing can vary a bit depending on those factors.

You want to dose sublinguals as often as you can to keep blood levels of the hormone steady.

Judo Tom

Awards
thanks for the advice!

Im at 210 right now. I was thinking a 6-8 week cycle.

How often can I dose? Do I need to wait 3hrs? Is 2hrs long enough? I dont mind the cost really I just want good results.

also how much should I dose? Is 1ml the max? Can I go to 1.5ml? Is 2ml a waste?

I was going to go with 6 total doses 6am/9am/noon/3pm/6pm/9pm alternating between 4ad/1ad and at first I was thinking 1ml of each.

but now im not sure if i should dose more frequently or increase the size of the dose... or both.

I have extensive experience w/ 4ad/1ad as well as some of the newer compounds and some other anabolics as well.

Thanks!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the advice!

Im at 210 right now. I was thinking a 6-8 week cycle.

How often can I dose? Do I need to wait 3hrs? Is 2hrs long enough? I dont mind the cost really I just want good results.

also how much should I dose? Is 1ml the max? Can I go to 1.5ml? Is 2ml a waste?

I was going to go with 6 total doses 6am/9am/noon/3pm/6pm/9pm alternating between 4ad/1ad and at first I was thinking 1ml of each.

but now im not sure if i should dose more frequently or increase the size of the dose... or both.

I have extensive experience w/ 4ad/1ad as well as some of the newer compounds and some other anabolics as well.

Thanks!
You basically have the right plan as is. Dosing more often is best as testosterone levels tend to peak in as little as 30 minutes then slowly taper down over the next 2-4 hours. Frequent dosing is better than increasing the size of the dose.

Arnoldji

Awards
yes this is a good this but high dose have side effect so used it normally .