Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)

Anabolic Growth Kit RD(TM) Advanced Muscle Science

Brand new kit with 1-andro/4ad/decavol all in RD tabs!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

You guys asked for this one!

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Holy **** what a good price! High five guys!
    •   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Actually using this stack right now... Let me tell you guys your gonna love the conveinance of these new Ready Tabs
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

what is the price
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    what is the price
    99.99$ buddy. It's a snatch for sure. The old decavol caps by themselves were 50$ and this has much better conversion with 1-ad and 4-ad so this price is very nice.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

It's actually $74.99 after the discount. But yes it's as cheap as you will find this stack anywhere.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Registered User

what dosing would you recommend for people who have used ph's and aas before? I know 2 per day are recommended on package and that the compounds are what they are, taking a ton of them wont give superdrol gains, but to get reasonable gains, visual changes in body comp and some strength what dosing is recommended, and please include stacking, ie should they be staggered, ran together, etc. Am interested in this, but little leary of pulling the trigger, as I know these are more looked upon as beginner compounds. I am looking at this or the pp 1-t as they should be comparable, but here an extra compound is included. Just wondering how long this would last, etc. thanks.
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    what dosing would you recommend for people who have used ph's and aas before? I know 2 per day are recommended on package and that the compounds are what they are, taking a ton of them wont give superdrol gains, but to get reasonable gains, visual changes in body comp and some strength what dosing is recommended, and please include stacking, ie should they be staggered, ran together, etc. Am interested in this, but little leary of pulling the trigger, as I know these are more looked upon as beginner compounds. I am looking at this or the pp 1-t as they should be comparable, but here an extra compound is included. Just wondering how long this would last, etc. thanks.
    On my current stack im running 3 tabs of each per day split up through day of course. My gains right now @ week 4 is im up 7lbs but i honestly think i could have managed the same gains with the use of 2tabs of each per day but i had extra laying around so i just jumped in ...lol If you run 2 tabs of each perday u will get 30 day cycle.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Depends on how much you weight as well. If you are a smaller guy (185lbs or less) then 2 tabs/day of each might be perfectly fine. Otherwise I would say 3 to 4 tabs/day. 1-Andro RD's are the same compound as you would find in PP's 1-T it's just a different method of delivery (obviously). The 1-T also includes DHEA and Pregnenolone but really 4-AD is superior to dhea/preg
    ForeRunner Labs

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Actually using this stack right now... Let me tell you guys your gonna love the conveinance of these new Ready Tabs
    Definitely more convenient. Probably more effective as well. Great to see all the RD products sold as a stack!
    Advanced Muscle Science
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Depends on how much you weight as well. If you are a smaller guy (185lbs or less) then 2 tabs/day of each might be perfectly fine. Otherwise I would say 3 to 4 tabs/day. 1-Andro RD's are the same compound as you would find in PP's 1-T it's just a different method of delivery (obviously). The 1-T also includes DHEA and Pregnenolone but really 4-AD is superior to dhea/preg
    I am 195 pounds in good shape, not great, and am 38 years old. At 3 tabs per day, each box would last 20 days, and at 4 tabs each would last 15 days, a couple other questions, is 15-20 days enough time for each compound to produce gains, and should they be all taken at once, or staggered a bit so that they last 30-40 days? thanks for the help, I also like that this is more affordable. I know the raws and delivery are pricey but making them a little easier on the pocketbook is great, the price has always been the greatest thing that made me not try one of these products yet.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I am 195 pounds in good shape, not great, and am 38 years old. At 3 tabs per day, each box would last 20 days, and at 4 tabs each would last 15 days, a couple other questions, is 15-20 days enough time for each compound to produce gains, and should they be all taken at once, or staggered a bit so that they last 30-40 days? thanks for the help, I also like that this is more affordable. I know the raws and delivery are pricey but making them a little easier on the pocketbook is great, the price has always been the greatest thing that made me not try one of these products yet.
    I would stick with 3 tabs per day. I always like to start the 4-AD a little later (for example a week later) then the other two compounds. Lethargy and libido loss tend to kick in later for people anyways and this is really where the 4-AD will help. It also gives you a chance to run the 4-AD a week alone at the end of the cycle to really get your libido and overall sense of well being back on track before you start PCT.
    ForeRunner Labs

14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I would stick with 3 tabs per day. I always like to start the 4-AD a little later (for example a week later) then the other two compounds. Lethargy and libido loss tend to kick in later for people anyways and this is really where the 4-AD will help. It also gives you a chance to run the 4-AD a week alone at the end of the cycle to really get your libido and overall sense of well being back on track before you start PCT.
    With this last cycle i just ran of the RD tabs i had to use the 4ad liquid for part of it and never thought about the way u just explained running it week after starting , cause like u said about week 2 or3 i start to feel the lethargy and never in that first week def gonna try this next time. I learn sumtn new everyday
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

I am looking at running/logging this in Jan followed by Swole Stack +HGHpro for pct. Is that overkill PCT? Then again I am sure the gains would keep coming throughout PCT. So essentially this would be a nice 8-week cycle.

Also, any need for support supps other than the basics of protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-v?

I think I will stagger the 4AD as mentioned.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I staggered the 4AD on my current one (as suggested by Royd) and it's night and day compared to my last one. Great advice and I'm glad I took it.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    I staggered the 4AD on my current one (as suggested by Royd) and it's night and day compared to my last one. Great advice and I'm glad I took it.
    Were you using the tabs or the liquid UTT?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Utt as of now. Have some tabs to finish up with.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am looking at running/logging this in Jan followed by Swole Stack +HGHpro for pct. Is that overkill PCT? Then again I am sure the gains would keep coming throughout PCT. So essentially this would be a nice 8-week cycle.

Also, any need for support supps other than the basics of protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-v?

Bump.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

Is there any product 1AD, 4AD or Decavol that youl be usless to use if you are on finisteride ( Proscar ) I think that Decavol is a DHT derivate PH ? I am I rigth ?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

I am nit doing anything but the staples. Just for my own peace of mind I take 2 scoops of asgt on sat and sun. Probably just worthless to only do 2 days but it has worked for me on my last two cycles. I also start daa during my last week. I think that's totally optional though.
  22. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I always throw in AI's Cycle Support with any oral cycle but, you'll be just fine without it since tjese products are non methyl just keep water intake up and you'll be G2G!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Is there any product 1AD, 4AD or Decavol that youl be usless to use if you are on finisteride ( Proscar ) I think that Decavol is a DHT derivate PH ? I am I rigth ?
    Bump for my question !
  24. Registered User

Bump for my question !
    I'm not sure that I understand your question.

1-test...the target hormone of 1AD is already 5-alpha reduced. Proscar should not interfere. It will however interfere with the conversion of hormones that are not already 5-a-reduced.
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Utt as of now. Have some tabs to finish up with.
    Cool...would be interested to hear whether you notice a difference. I found the tabs seem to be more effective personally.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

OK who are the non 5-alpha reduce PH ? Decavol, Supedrol, Phera-plex, Tren etc ......? Please enlight me ! Thank you !
  27. Registered User

OK who are the non 5-alpha reduce PH ? Decavol, Supedrol, Phera-plex, Tren etc ......? Please enlight me ! Thank you !
    Superdrol and phera are already 5-a reduced. Decavol is not.

Actually, it is a strange case though...where inhibiting the 5-a reductase enzyme may actually make decavol more potent.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Superdrol and phera are already 5-a reduced. Decavol is not.

Actually, it is a strange case though...where inhibiting the 5-a reductase enzyme may actually make decavol more potent.
    So Proscar would increase the effect of Decavol ? Thank you for your time !
  29. Registered User

So Proscar would increase the effect of Decavol ? Thank you for your time !
    Theoretically, yes.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
    Do I just take it as directed? Do I need to add other supplements?
    Do I need to do any post cycle therapy?
    And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
    Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Growth Kit
    By ccnAbolic in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 11:10 AM
  2. Anabolic Growth Kit
    By jjds2099 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:27 PM
  3. 60% off Anabolic Growth Kit
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. First time Anabolic Growth Kit RD
    By cinci_dave in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 06:15 PM
  5. Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??
    By hackos123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:54 AM