Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Power
    8350
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)


    Anabolic Growth Kit RD(TM) Advanced Muscle Science

    Brand new kit with 1-andro/4ad/decavol all in RD tabs!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  2. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You guys asked for this one!

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Holy **** what a good price! High five guys!
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Actually using this stack right now... Let me tell you guys your gonna love the conveinance of these new Ready Tabs
  5. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what is the price
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    what is the price
    99.99$ buddy. It's a snatch for sure. The old decavol caps by themselves were 50$ and this has much better conversion with 1-ad and 4-ad so this price is very nice.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    It's actually $74.99 after the discount. But yes it's as cheap as you will find this stack anywhere.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. New Member
    kvothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

    what dosing would you recommend for people who have used ph's and aas before? I know 2 per day are recommended on package and that the compounds are what they are, taking a ton of them wont give superdrol gains, but to get reasonable gains, visual changes in body comp and some strength what dosing is recommended, and please include stacking, ie should they be staggered, ran together, etc. Am interested in this, but little leary of pulling the trigger, as I know these are more looked upon as beginner compounds. I am looking at this or the pp 1-t as they should be comparable, but here an extra compound is included. Just wondering how long this would last, etc. thanks.
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    what dosing would you recommend for people who have used ph's and aas before? I know 2 per day are recommended on package and that the compounds are what they are, taking a ton of them wont give superdrol gains, but to get reasonable gains, visual changes in body comp and some strength what dosing is recommended, and please include stacking, ie should they be staggered, ran together, etc. Am interested in this, but little leary of pulling the trigger, as I know these are more looked upon as beginner compounds. I am looking at this or the pp 1-t as they should be comparable, but here an extra compound is included. Just wondering how long this would last, etc. thanks.
    On my current stack im running 3 tabs of each per day split up through day of course. My gains right now @ week 4 is im up 7lbs but i honestly think i could have managed the same gains with the use of 2tabs of each per day but i had extra laying around so i just jumped in ...lol If you run 2 tabs of each perday u will get 30 day cycle.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    what dosing would you recommend for people who have used ph's and aas before? I know 2 per day are recommended on package and that the compounds are what they are, taking a ton of them wont give superdrol gains, but to get reasonable gains, visual changes in body comp and some strength what dosing is recommended, and please include stacking, ie should they be staggered, ran together, etc. Am interested in this, but little leary of pulling the trigger, as I know these are more looked upon as beginner compounds. I am looking at this or the pp 1-t as they should be comparable, but here an extra compound is included. Just wondering how long this would last, etc. thanks.
    Depends on how much you weight as well. If you are a smaller guy (185lbs or less) then 2 tabs/day of each might be perfectly fine. Otherwise I would say 3 to 4 tabs/day. 1-Andro RD's are the same compound as you would find in PP's 1-T it's just a different method of delivery (obviously). The 1-T also includes DHEA and Pregnenolone but really 4-AD is superior to dhea/preg
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  11. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Actually using this stack right now... Let me tell you guys your gonna love the conveinance of these new Ready Tabs
    Definitely more convenient. Probably more effective as well. Great to see all the RD products sold as a stack!
    Advanced Muscle Science
  12. New Member
    kvothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Depends on how much you weight as well. If you are a smaller guy (185lbs or less) then 2 tabs/day of each might be perfectly fine. Otherwise I would say 3 to 4 tabs/day. 1-Andro RD's are the same compound as you would find in PP's 1-T it's just a different method of delivery (obviously). The 1-T also includes DHEA and Pregnenolone but really 4-AD is superior to dhea/preg
    I am 195 pounds in good shape, not great, and am 38 years old. At 3 tabs per day, each box would last 20 days, and at 4 tabs each would last 15 days, a couple other questions, is 15-20 days enough time for each compound to produce gains, and should they be all taken at once, or staggered a bit so that they last 30-40 days? thanks for the help, I also like that this is more affordable. I know the raws and delivery are pricey but making them a little easier on the pocketbook is great, the price has always been the greatest thing that made me not try one of these products yet.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    I am 195 pounds in good shape, not great, and am 38 years old. At 3 tabs per day, each box would last 20 days, and at 4 tabs each would last 15 days, a couple other questions, is 15-20 days enough time for each compound to produce gains, and should they be all taken at once, or staggered a bit so that they last 30-40 days? thanks for the help, I also like that this is more affordable. I know the raws and delivery are pricey but making them a little easier on the pocketbook is great, the price has always been the greatest thing that made me not try one of these products yet.
    I would stick with 3 tabs per day. I always like to start the 4-AD a little later (for example a week later) then the other two compounds. Lethargy and libido loss tend to kick in later for people anyways and this is really where the 4-AD will help. It also gives you a chance to run the 4-AD a week alone at the end of the cycle to really get your libido and overall sense of well being back on track before you start PCT.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I would stick with 3 tabs per day. I always like to start the 4-AD a little later (for example a week later) then the other two compounds. Lethargy and libido loss tend to kick in later for people anyways and this is really where the 4-AD will help. It also gives you a chance to run the 4-AD a week alone at the end of the cycle to really get your libido and overall sense of well being back on track before you start PCT.
    With this last cycle i just ran of the RD tabs i had to use the 4ad liquid for part of it and never thought about the way u just explained running it week after starting , cause like u said about week 2 or3 i start to feel the lethargy and never in that first week def gonna try this next time. I learn sumtn new everyday
  15. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    1867262
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I am looking at running/logging this in Jan followed by Swole Stack +HGHpro for pct. Is that overkill PCT? Then again I am sure the gains would keep coming throughout PCT. So essentially this would be a nice 8-week cycle.

    Also, any need for support supps other than the basics of protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-v?

    I think I will stagger the 4AD as mentioned.
  16. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86042
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%

    I staggered the 4AD on my current one (as suggested by Royd) and it's night and day compared to my last one. Great advice and I'm glad I took it.
  17. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    I staggered the 4AD on my current one (as suggested by Royd) and it's night and day compared to my last one. Great advice and I'm glad I took it.
    Were you using the tabs or the liquid UTT?
  18. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86042
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%

    Utt as of now. Have some tabs to finish up with.
  19. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    1867262
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am looking at running/logging this in Jan followed by Swole Stack +HGHpro for pct. Is that overkill PCT? Then again I am sure the gains would keep coming throughout PCT. So essentially this would be a nice 8-week cycle.

    Also, any need for support supps other than the basics of protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-v?

    I think I will stagger the 4AD as mentioned.
    Bump.
  20. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    10314
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.48%

    Is there any product 1AD, 4AD or Decavol that youl be usless to use if you are on finisteride ( Proscar ) I think that Decavol is a DHT derivate PH ? I am I rigth ?
  21. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86042
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I am looking at running/logging this in Jan followed by Swole Stack +HGHpro for pct. Is that overkill PCT? Then again I am sure the gains would keep coming throughout PCT. So essentially this would be a nice 8-week cycle.

    Also, any need for support supps other than the basics of protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-v?

    I think I will stagger the 4AD as mentioned.
    I am nit doing anything but the staples. Just for my own peace of mind I take 2 scoops of asgt on sat and sun. Probably just worthless to only do 2 days but it has worked for me on my last two cycles. I also start daa during my last week. I think that's totally optional though.
  22. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I always throw in AI's Cycle Support with any oral cycle but, you'll be just fine without it since tjese products are non methyl just keep water intake up and you'll be G2G!
  23. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    10314
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Is there any product 1AD, 4AD or Decavol that youl be usless to use if you are on finisteride ( Proscar ) I think that Decavol is a DHT derivate PH ? I am I rigth ?
    Bump for my question !
  24. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Bump for my question !
    I'm not sure that I understand your question.

    1-test...the target hormone of 1AD is already 5-alpha reduced. Proscar should not interfere. It will however interfere with the conversion of hormones that are not already 5-a-reduced.
  25. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Utt as of now. Have some tabs to finish up with.
    Cool...would be interested to hear whether you notice a difference. I found the tabs seem to be more effective personally.
  26. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    10314
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.48%

    OK who are the non 5-alpha reduce PH ? Decavol, Supedrol, Phera-plex, Tren etc ......? Please enlight me ! Thank you !
  27. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    OK who are the non 5-alpha reduce PH ? Decavol, Supedrol, Phera-plex, Tren etc ......? Please enlight me ! Thank you !
    Superdrol and phera are already 5-a reduced. Decavol is not.

    Actually, it is a strange case though...where inhibiting the 5-a reductase enzyme may actually make decavol more potent.
  28. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    10314
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Superdrol and phera are already 5-a reduced. Decavol is not.

    Actually, it is a strange case though...where inhibiting the 5-a reductase enzyme may actually make decavol more potent.
    So Proscar would increase the effect of Decavol ? Thank you for your time !
  29. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    So Proscar would increase the effect of Decavol ? Thank you for your time !
    Theoretically, yes.
  30. New Member
    Village Idiot's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

    Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
    Do I just take it as directed? Do I need to add other supplements?
    Do I need to do any post cycle therapy?
    And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
    Thanks
  31. New Member
    Village Idiot's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

    Also, do you need to add anything else to the kit? Fat burners? Any suggestions?
  32. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
    Do I just take it as directed? Do I need to add other supplements?
    Do I need to do any post cycle therapy?
    And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
    Thanks
    I'd start out taking as directed...adjust dosing if desired but give it a couple weeks. AMS makes arom-x which is designed to be taken following your RD cycle. Many do just fine without it, but it is recommended.

    Side effects are always possible with this type of supplement...many have none however. Some of the more common ones are lethargy, anxiety, increased BP, etc. The compounds you have chosen are some of the best choices currently available if you want to avoid side effects however.
  33. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Also, do you need to add anything else to the kit? Fat burners? Any suggestions?
    I'd start with just the kit at first so that if you do have any side effects you can pinpoint them. Depending on your goals you can certainly add other supplements to the mix. If your goal is fat loss, I highly suggest the Body Mortar products (carb free in particular). IMO BCAA's are a staple for any recomp stack.
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
    Do I just take it as directed? Do I need to add other supplements?
    Do I need to do any post cycle therapy?
    And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
    Thanks
    Yes start the cycle as directed for first week and dependent upon weight and goals u can increase from there if needed. As to adding other supps the basics will be just fine protein/bcaa and such. Yes you will need PCT to recover your natural levels back after cycle , Arom-X was made to work synergistically with our ph's. Now for sides it really depends on your body since everyone will react lil different but, the commons side may include elevated blood pressure/acne/ and of course suppression of natural test . But these ph's are considered by most to be very mild and all sides can be managed rather easily during cycle. Hope this helps and if u have any questions feel free to email any time
  35. New Member
    Village Idiot's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

    Thanks guys for the help. Like I said I'm new to this so I really appreciate all the advice.
    So, I'm I to understand that in this kit the Arom-X IS the post cycle therapy and if I do that like the directions say to that's the perfect post cycle therapy and that's enough for this cycle?
    I was worried about gyno and all that.
    What does ph mean exactly?
    Lastly, and I feel like an idiot, hence the name Village Idiot, do you just dissolve them in your mouth or under your tongue?
    Thanks guys for your time and patience.
  36. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Thanks guys for the help. Like I said I'm new to this so I really appreciate all the advice.
    So, I'm I to understand that in this kit the Arom-X IS the post cycle therapy and if I do that like the directions say to that's the perfect post cycle therapy and that's enough for this cycle?
    I was worried about gyno and all that.
    What does ph mean exactly?
    Lastly, and I feel like an idiot, hence the name Village Idiot, do you just dissolve them in your mouth or under your tongue?
    Thanks guys for your time and patience.
    Lol ph stands for prohormone...As for gyno if your prone to it than it may rears it's ugly head, every1 is different I myself never have any issues with moderate doses. Your choices could be keeping a serm handy or stopping taking the products if sumtn pops up,And use the Arom-x
  37. New Member
    gameday's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

    I have this and arom-x in a cart on NP. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF IT GETTING SEIZED BY CANADA CUSTOMS? I have been stumped on this for hours and would like to actually receive the order I make. please let me know.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    I have this and arom-x in a cart on NP. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF IT GETTING SEIZED BY CANADA CUSTOMS? I have been stumped on this for hours and would like to actually receive the order I make. please let me know.
    I wish I could say it will get through but we can't get anything into canada lately. Emailing nutra might give you more info. Maybe they have a way.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  39. New Member
    gameday's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I wish I could say it will get through but we can't get anything into canada lately. Emailing nutra might give you more info. Maybe they have a way.
    I have e-mailed nutra but have not yet received a response. I gather you're saying it will more than likely not make it? 50/50 chance and I still might give it a shot but don't want to waste money if there is no chance.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    I have e-mailed nutra but have not yet received a response. I gather you're saying it will more than likely not make it? 50/50 chance and I still might give it a shot but don't want to waste money if there is no chance.
    I'd say the chance is slim. Sorry man
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Growth Kit
    By ccnAbolic in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:10 PM
  2. Anabolic Growth Kit
    By jjds2099 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:27 AM
  3. 60% off Anabolic Growth Kit
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:55 PM
  4. First time Anabolic Growth Kit RD
    By cinci_dave in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??
    By hackos123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in