Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Actually using this stack right now... Let me tell you guys your gonna love the conveinance of these new Ready Tabs

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the price

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's actually $74.99 after the discount. But yes it's as cheap as you will find this stack anywhere.

K

kvothe

Awards
what dosing would you recommend for people who have used ph's and aas before? I know 2 per day are recommended on package and that the compounds are what they are, taking a ton of them wont give superdrol gains, but to get reasonable gains, visual changes in body comp and some strength what dosing is recommended, and please include stacking, ie should they be staggered, ran together, etc. Am interested in this, but little leary of pulling the trigger, as I know these are more looked upon as beginner compounds. I am looking at this or the pp 1-t as they should be comparable, but here an extra compound is included. Just wondering how long this would last, etc. thanks.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
what dosing would you recommend for people who have used ph's and aas before? I know 2 per day are recommended on package and that the compounds are what they are, taking a ton of them wont give superdrol gains, but to get reasonable gains, visual changes in body comp and some strength what dosing is recommended, and please include stacking, ie should they be staggered, ran together, etc. Am interested in this, but little leary of pulling the trigger, as I know these are more looked upon as beginner compounds. I am looking at this or the pp 1-t as they should be comparable, but here an extra compound is included. Just wondering how long this would last, etc. thanks.
On my current stack im running 3 tabs of each per day split up through day of course. My gains right now @ week 4 is im up 7lbs but i honestly think i could have managed the same gains with the use of 2tabs of each per day but i had extra laying around so i just jumped in ...lol If you run 2 tabs of each perday u will get 30 day cycle.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on how much you weight as well. If you are a smaller guy (185lbs or less) then 2 tabs/day of each might be perfectly fine. Otherwise I would say 3 to 4 tabs/day. 1-Andro RD's are the same compound as you would find in PP's 1-T it's just a different method of delivery (obviously). The 1-T also includes DHEA and Pregnenolone but really 4-AD is superior to dhea/preg

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Actually using this stack right now... Let me tell you guys your gonna love the conveinance of these new Ready Tabs
Definitely more convenient. Probably more effective as well. Great to see all the RD products sold as a stack!

K

kvothe

Awards
Depends on how much you weight as well. If you are a smaller guy (185lbs or less) then 2 tabs/day of each might be perfectly fine. Otherwise I would say 3 to 4 tabs/day. 1-Andro RD's are the same compound as you would find in PP's 1-T it's just a different method of delivery (obviously). The 1-T also includes DHEA and Pregnenolone but really 4-AD is superior to dhea/preg
I am 195 pounds in good shape, not great, and am 38 years old. At 3 tabs per day, each box would last 20 days, and at 4 tabs each would last 15 days, a couple other questions, is 15-20 days enough time for each compound to produce gains, and should they be all taken at once, or staggered a bit so that they last 30-40 days? thanks for the help, I also like that this is more affordable. I know the raws and delivery are pricey but making them a little easier on the pocketbook is great, the price has always been the greatest thing that made me not try one of these products yet.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 195 pounds in good shape, not great, and am 38 years old. At 3 tabs per day, each box would last 20 days, and at 4 tabs each would last 15 days, a couple other questions, is 15-20 days enough time for each compound to produce gains, and should they be all taken at once, or staggered a bit so that they last 30-40 days? thanks for the help, I also like that this is more affordable. I know the raws and delivery are pricey but making them a little easier on the pocketbook is great, the price has always been the greatest thing that made me not try one of these products yet.
I would stick with 3 tabs per day. I always like to start the 4-AD a little later (for example a week later) then the other two compounds. Lethargy and libido loss tend to kick in later for people anyways and this is really where the 4-AD will help. It also gives you a chance to run the 4-AD a week alone at the end of the cycle to really get your libido and overall sense of well being back on track before you start PCT.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with 3 tabs per day. I always like to start the 4-AD a little later (for example a week later) then the other two compounds. Lethargy and libido loss tend to kick in later for people anyways and this is really where the 4-AD will help. It also gives you a chance to run the 4-AD a week alone at the end of the cycle to really get your libido and overall sense of well being back on track before you start PCT.
With this last cycle i just ran of the RD tabs i had to use the 4ad liquid for part of it and never thought about the way u just explained running it week after starting , cause like u said about week 2 or3 i start to feel the lethargy and never in that first week def gonna try this next time. I learn sumtn new everyday

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking at running/logging this in Jan followed by Swole Stack +HGHpro for pct. Is that overkill PCT? Then again I am sure the gains would keep coming throughout PCT. So essentially this would be a nice 8-week cycle.

Also, any need for support supps other than the basics of protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-v?

I think I will stagger the 4AD as mentioned.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I staggered the 4AD on my current one (as suggested by Royd) and it's night and day compared to my last one. Great advice and I'm glad I took it.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I staggered the 4AD on my current one (as suggested by Royd) and it's night and day compared to my last one. Great advice and I'm glad I took it.
Were you using the tabs or the liquid UTT?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Utt as of now. Have some tabs to finish up with.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking at running/logging this in Jan followed by Swole Stack +HGHpro for pct. Is that overkill PCT? Then again I am sure the gains would keep coming throughout PCT. So essentially this would be a nice 8-week cycle.

Also, any need for support supps other than the basics of protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-v?

Bump.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any product 1AD, 4AD or Decavol that youl be usless to use if you are on finisteride ( Proscar ) I think that Decavol is a DHT derivate PH ? I am I rigth ?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established

I am nit doing anything but the staples. Just for my own peace of mind I take 2 scoops of asgt on sat and sun. Probably just worthless to only do 2 days but it has worked for me on my last two cycles. I also start daa during my last week. I think that's totally optional though.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I always throw in AI's Cycle Support with any oral cycle but, you'll be just fine without it since tjese products are non methyl just keep water intake up and you'll be G2G!

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any product 1AD, 4AD or Decavol that youl be usless to use if you are on finisteride ( Proscar ) I think that Decavol is a DHT derivate PH ? I am I rigth ?
Bump for my question !

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Bump for my question !
I'm not sure that I understand your question.

1-test...the target hormone of 1AD is already 5-alpha reduced. Proscar should not interfere. It will however interfere with the conversion of hormones that are not already 5-a-reduced.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Utt as of now. Have some tabs to finish up with.
Cool...would be interested to hear whether you notice a difference. I found the tabs seem to be more effective personally.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK who are the non 5-alpha reduce PH ? Decavol, Supedrol, Phera-plex, Tren etc ......? Please enlight me ! Thank you !

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
OK who are the non 5-alpha reduce PH ? Decavol, Supedrol, Phera-plex, Tren etc ......? Please enlight me ! Thank you !
Superdrol and phera are already 5-a reduced. Decavol is not.

Actually, it is a strange case though...where inhibiting the 5-a reductase enzyme may actually make decavol more potent.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Superdrol and phera are already 5-a reduced. Decavol is not.

Actually, it is a strange case though...where inhibiting the 5-a reductase enzyme may actually make decavol more potent.
So Proscar would increase the effect of Decavol ? Thank you for your time !

V

Village Idiot

Awards
Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
Do I just take it as directed? Do I need to add other supplements?
Do I need to do any post cycle therapy?
And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
Thanks

V

Village Idiot

Awards
Also, do you need to add anything else to the kit? Fat burners? Any suggestions?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
Thanks
I'd start out taking as directed...adjust dosing if desired but give it a couple weeks. AMS makes arom-x which is designed to be taken following your RD cycle. Many do just fine without it, but it is recommended.

Side effects are always possible with this type of supplement...many have none however. Some of the more common ones are lethargy, anxiety, increased BP, etc. The compounds you have chosen are some of the best choices currently available if you want to avoid side effects however.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Also, do you need to add anything else to the kit? Fat burners? Any suggestions?
I'd start with just the kit at first so that if you do have any side effects you can pinpoint them. Depending on your goals you can certainly add other supplements to the mix. If your goal is fat loss, I highly suggest the Body Mortar products (carb free in particular). IMO BCAA's are a staple for any recomp stack.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
Yes start the cycle as directed for first week and dependent upon weight and goals u can increase from there if needed. As to adding other supps the basics will be just fine protein/bcaa and such. Yes you will need PCT to recover your natural levels back after cycle , Arom-X was made to work synergistically with our ph's. Now for sides it really depends on your body since everyone will react lil different but, the commons side may include elevated blood pressure/acne/ and of course suppression of natural test . But these ph's are considered by most to be very mild and all sides can be managed rather easily during cycle. Hope this helps and if u have any questions feel free to email any time

V

Village Idiot

Awards
Thanks guys for the help. Like I said I'm new to this so I really appreciate all the advice.
So, I'm I to understand that in this kit the Arom-X IS the post cycle therapy and if I do that like the directions say to that's the perfect post cycle therapy and that's enough for this cycle?
I was worried about gyno and all that.
What does ph mean exactly?
Lastly, and I feel like an idiot, hence the name Village Idiot, do you just dissolve them in your mouth or under your tongue?
Thanks guys for your time and patience.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the help. Like I said I'm new to this so I really appreciate all the advice.
So, I'm I to understand that in this kit the Arom-X IS the post cycle therapy and if I do that like the directions say to that's the perfect post cycle therapy and that's enough for this cycle?
I was worried about gyno and all that.
What does ph mean exactly?
Lastly, and I feel like an idiot, hence the name Village Idiot, do you just dissolve them in your mouth or under your tongue?
Thanks guys for your time and patience.
Lol ph stands for prohormone...As for gyno if your prone to it than it may rears it's ugly head, every1 is different I myself never have any issues with moderate doses. Your choices could be keeping a serm handy or stopping taking the products if sumtn pops up,And use the Arom-x

G

gameday

Awards
I have this and arom-x in a cart on NP. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF IT GETTING SEIZED BY CANADA CUSTOMS? I have been stumped on this for hours and would like to actually receive the order I make. please let me know.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have this and arom-x in a cart on NP. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF IT GETTING SEIZED BY CANADA CUSTOMS? I have been stumped on this for hours and would like to actually receive the order I make. please let me know.
I wish I could say it will get through but we can't get anything into canada lately. Emailing nutra might give you more info. Maybe they have a way.

G

gameday

Awards
I wish I could say it will get through but we can't get anything into canada lately. Emailing nutra might give you more info. Maybe they have a way.
I have e-mailed nutra but have not yet received a response. I gather you're saying it will more than likely not make it? 50/50 chance and I still might give it a shot but don't want to waste money if there is no chance.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have e-mailed nutra but have not yet received a response. I gather you're saying it will more than likely not make it? 50/50 chance and I still might give it a shot but don't want to waste money if there is no chance.
I'd say the chance is slim. Sorry man

J

jjds2099

Awards
might be a dumb question but when am running 4ad 1andro and decavol can i run two boxes of decavol in a 30 day period?or is this not recommended

J

jjds2099

Awards
and also is thier anything i could add to this stack that would make it more efficient.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
might be a dumb question but when am running 4ad 1andro and decavol can i run two boxes of decavol in a 30 day period?or is this not recommended
Well if ya under 200 lbs I'd stick with the 2-3 ml range and it should work well enough you won't need add'd dose and you could keep down on sides with lesser dosage

G

gameday

Awards
I'd say the chance is slim. Sorry man
hey I just wanted to let you know I still ended up ordering the growth kit and arom-x, shipping was very sketchy to canada (2 clearence delays) but they still made it! starting tommorow can't wait!

T

tattoopierced1

hey I just wanted to let you know I still ended up ordering the growth kit and arom-x, shipping was very sketchy to canada (2 clearence delays) but they still made it! starting tommorow can't wait!
good to hear it got to you.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
:( no more $64 sale of this at nutra? AMS reps any word on it if it's coming back?

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say as that's nutras call. They bumped up the price about 5 I see.
They sure did. And now its OOS again :( just when I have the $ to get it, its gone. A coupon code only for AMS products that will save me couple bucks would be great ;)... AMS reps. :)

I

iNViZiB

Awards
Same here, took about 2 weeks to arrive. Took 6 days at Customs but still did it. Growth kit and arom-x.