Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by trae3star
    Hey anronpj it won't let me contact him it says error my post must be greater then 7 to contact him help please
    Ok... Um let me have him contact you.
    Post your email addy here...
    Then remove it I'm about 30 minutes to an hour.

--I shot him a pm. So he may contact you soon but you guys may need to talk via email.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Ok that's no problem I really do appreciate
    •   

3. Got it.
    I'll let him know
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. [QUOTE=JD Intl;3151506]
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    The short answer is yes, yes they do. They are absorbed into the body in a similar fashion as say nicotine is when some is dipping or chewing tobacco.

Best stack? Depends on your goals. 1ad/4ad will be better for mass and deca/4ad will be better for leaning out/hardening up with some lean mass gains. Or you can stack the 3 for our ultimate mass stack.

Here are two links of a study done on our 1-Andro. The 1st link is AMS' breakdown of the study, the 2nd link is the original study itself.

CopyCat, got a ? for you…. With the RD tabs do you have to wait for them to dissolve or can you chew them up and swallow and get the same effect?
    Like Tattoo said, let them hold them till they disolve. They need to be absorbed through the oral mucosa. Chewing or swallowing them will not be as effective.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

5. Still waiting

6. Quote Originally Posted by trae3star
    Still waiting
    I'll contact him again for u...

Google his website big rigg supplements and email him.

Edit: he said he will contact you tomorrow

7. Thnx again
    •   

8. Quote Originally Posted by trae3star
    Thnx again
    Said your email did not work.

9. It's bobbyduberry @ gmail.com

10. No spaces had to do it like that cause of thread

11. Google big rigg suppliants he is the Owner and email him...
  12. Anabolic muscle science

Is the anabolic growth kit Rde a good one or is the utt one better

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chappell
    U want the tabs not the utt.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chappell
    They all work good, but the rde are where it is at. By far the best delivery yet for our products.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

15. Ok perfect I'm planning on ordering my stack.. Thanks!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Chappell
    Ok perfect I'm planning on ordering my stack.. Thanks!!
    Enjoy man. We appreciate the business. If you have any questions just hit us up.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

17. taking the stack now 1A/4Ad/Deca taking 3 of each daily...any suggestions on timing?

now I take 1 of each in the morn, then about 2pm, and again about 6pm.

should I space out the time between taking each pill?
    now I take 1 a minute or 2 after 1 dissolves.

Thanks

18. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I'd start out taking as directed...adjust dosing if desired but give it a couple weeks. AMS makes arom-x which is designed to be taken following your RD cycle. Many do just fine without it, but it is recommended.

Side effects are always possible with this type of supplement...many have none however. Some of the more common ones are lethargy, anxiety, increased BP, etc. The compounds you have chosen are some of the best choices currently available if you want to avoid side effects however.
    i have finished my second week of decavol 4ad ans 1 andro and i have finaflex the revolution PCT and finaflex pure test for as my pct after my cycle now i have seen awesome results so far my question is can i add creatine or wait till my cycle coz i m thinkin if i add it the results may go up the roof or vice versa any suggestionsss?????????????? thanks in advance

19. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I'd start out taking as directed...adjust dosing if desired but give it a couple weeks. AMS makes arom-x which is designed to be taken following your RD cycle. Many do just fine without it, but it is recommended.

Side effects are always possible with this type of supplement...many have none however. Some of the more common ones are lethargy, anxiety, increased BP, etc. The compounds you have chosen are some of the best choices currently available if you want to avoid side effects however.
    i have finished my second week of decavol 4ad ans 1 andro and i have finaflex the revolution PCT and finaflex pure test for as my pct after my cycle now i have seen awesome results so far my question is can i add creatine or wait till my cycle coz i m thinkin if i add it the results may go up the roof or vice versa any suggestionsss?????????????? thanks in advance

20. Quote Originally Posted by lifterrepeat

Answered in your other post as well. Creatine is fine to add to the cycle if you wish. Def will not hinder anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

21. thanks copy cat

Similar Forum Threads

1. 60% off Anabolic Growth Kit
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??
    By hackos123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:54 AM