Anabolic Growth Kit (RD Tabs)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Also, do you need to add anything else to the kit? Fat burners? Any suggestions?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
    Do I just take it as directed? Do I need to add other supplements?
    Do I need to do any post cycle therapy?
    And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
    Thanks
    I'd start out taking as directed...adjust dosing if desired but give it a couple weeks. AMS makes arom-x which is designed to be taken following your RD cycle. Many do just fine without it, but it is recommended.

Side effects are always possible with this type of supplement...many have none however. Some of the more common ones are lethargy, anxiety, increased BP, etc. The compounds you have chosen are some of the best choices currently available if you want to avoid side effects however.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Also, do you need to add anything else to the kit? Fat burners? Any suggestions?
    I'd start with just the kit at first so that if you do have any side effects you can pinpoint them. Depending on your goals you can certainly add other supplements to the mix. If your goal is fat loss, I highly suggest the Body Mortar products (carb free in particular). IMO BCAA's are a staple for any recomp stack.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Hey- Quick question. I just got the Pro Anabolic Kit RD in the mail. I'm looking forward to using it. I'm 41 and have been working out for over 25 years and this is my first time to try these types of supplements.
    Do I just take it as directed? Do I need to add other supplements?
    Do I need to do any post cycle therapy?
    And most important...Are there any side effects that I should worry about? I really appreciate any help I can get with this.
    Thanks
    Yes start the cycle as directed for first week and dependent upon weight and goals u can increase from there if needed. As to adding other supps the basics will be just fine protein/bcaa and such. Yes you will need PCT to recover your natural levels back after cycle , Arom-X was made to work synergistically with our ph's. Now for sides it really depends on your body since everyone will react lil different but, the commons side may include elevated blood pressure/acne/ and of course suppression of natural test . But these ph's are considered by most to be very mild and all sides can be managed rather easily during cycle. Hope this helps and if u have any questions feel free to email any time

5. Thanks guys for the help. Like I said I'm new to this so I really appreciate all the advice.
    So, I'm I to understand that in this kit the Arom-X IS the post cycle therapy and if I do that like the directions say to that's the perfect post cycle therapy and that's enough for this cycle?
    I was worried about gyno and all that.
    What does ph mean exactly?
    Lastly, and I feel like an idiot, hence the name Village Idiot, do you just dissolve them in your mouth or under your tongue?
    Thanks guys for your time and patience.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Thanks guys for the help. Like I said I'm new to this so I really appreciate all the advice.
    So, I'm I to understand that in this kit the Arom-X IS the post cycle therapy and if I do that like the directions say to that's the perfect post cycle therapy and that's enough for this cycle?
    I was worried about gyno and all that.
    What does ph mean exactly?
    Lastly, and I feel like an idiot, hence the name Village Idiot, do you just dissolve them in your mouth or under your tongue?
    Thanks guys for your time and patience.
    Lol ph stands for prohormone...As for gyno if your prone to it than it may rears it's ugly head, every1 is different I myself never have any issues with moderate doses. Your choices could be keeping a serm handy or stopping taking the products if sumtn pops up,And use the Arom-x

7. I have this and arom-x in a cart on NP. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF IT GETTING SEIZED BY CANADA CUSTOMS? I have been stumped on this for hours and would like to actually receive the order I make. please let me know.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    I have this and arom-x in a cart on NP. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF IT GETTING SEIZED BY CANADA CUSTOMS? I have been stumped on this for hours and would like to actually receive the order I make. please let me know.
    I wish I could say it will get through but we can't get anything into canada lately. Emailing nutra might give you more info. Maybe they have a way.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I wish I could say it will get through but we can't get anything into canada lately. Emailing nutra might give you more info. Maybe they have a way.
    I have e-mailed nutra but have not yet received a response. I gather you're saying it will more than likely not make it? 50/50 chance and I still might give it a shot but don't want to waste money if there is no chance.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    I have e-mailed nutra but have not yet received a response. I gather you're saying it will more than likely not make it? 50/50 chance and I still might give it a shot but don't want to waste money if there is no chance.
    I'd say the chance is slim. Sorry man
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

11. might be a dumb question but when am running 4ad 1andro and decavol can i run two boxes of decavol in a 30 day period?or is this not recommended

12. and also is thier anything i could add to this stack that would make it more efficient.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jjds2099 View Post
    might be a dumb question but when am running 4ad 1andro and decavol can i run two boxes of decavol in a 30 day period?or is this not recommended
    Well if ya under 200 lbs I'd stick with the 2-3 ml range and it should work well enough you won't need add'd dose and you could keep down on sides with lesser dosage

14. k thanks

15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd say the chance is slim. Sorry man
    hey I just wanted to let you know I still ended up ordering the growth kit and arom-x, shipping was very sketchy to canada (2 clearence delays) but they still made it! starting tommorow can't wait!
  16. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    hey I just wanted to let you know I still ended up ordering the growth kit and arom-x, shipping was very sketchy to canada (2 clearence delays) but they still made it! starting tommorow can't wait!
    good to hear it got to you.

17. no more $64 sale of this at nutra? AMS reps any word on it if it's coming back?

18. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    no more $64 sale of this at nutra? AMS reps any word on it if it's coming back?
    Hard to say as that's nutras call. They bumped up the price about 5 I see.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Hard to say as that's nutras call. They bumped up the price about 5 I see.
    They sure did. And now its OOS again just when I have the $ to get it, its gone. A coupon code only for AMS products that will save me couple bucks would be great ... AMS reps.

20. Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    Same here, took about 2 weeks to arrive. Took 6 days at Customs but still did it. Growth kit and arom-x.

21. Is the best way to run this stack to run the 1ad and decavol for the first 2 weeks then add the 4ad like week 3?

22. Do these RD tablets actually work? If so whats the best stack 1ad/4ad or deca/4ad?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mootonandy View Post
    Do these RD tablets actually work? If so whats the best stack 1ad/4ad or deca/4ad?
    The short answer is yes, yes they do. They are absorbed into the body in a similar fashion as say nicotine is when some is dipping or chewing tobacco.

Best stack? Depends on your goals. 1ad/4ad will be better for mass and deca/4ad will be better for leaning out/hardening up with some lean mass gains. Or you can stack the 3 for our ultimate mass stack.

Here are two links of a study done on our 1-Andro. The 1st link is AMS' breakdown of the study, the 2nd link is the original study itself.

http://advancedmusclescience.blogspo...man-study.html

http://www1.advancedmusclescience.co...ny_Study-3.pdf
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

24. [QUOTE=CopyCat;3067453]The short answer is yes, yes they do. They are absorbed into the body in a similar fashion as say nicotine is when some is dipping or chewing tobacco.

Best stack? Depends on your goals. 1ad/4ad will be better for mass and deca/4ad will be better for leaning out/hardening up with some lean mass gains. Or you can stack the 3 for our ultimate mass stack.

Here are two links of a study done on our 1-Andro. The 1st link is AMS' breakdown of the study, the 2nd link is the original study itself.

CopyCat, got a ? for you…. With the RD tabs do you have to wait for them to dissolve or can you chew them up and swallow and get the same effect?
  25. tattoopierced1

You will want to let them dissolve and not chew them.

26. We're can I purchase a cycle

27. Quote Originally Posted by trae3star
    We're can I purchase a cycle
    On these boards contact theBGrigatoni...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

28. Thanks anronjp1

29. Quote Originally Posted by trae3star
    Thanks anronjp1
    He runs a sup company with fair prices and I've purchased and others half as well multiple times.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 60% off Anabolic Growth Kit
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??
    By hackos123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:54 AM