DecaVol log coming soon!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Day 8 Chest/Triceps Weight 168.4lbs. (+.1lb)

Today blew Natadrol out of the water; i'm not even kidding. I can't tell if I made any gains yet but I could tell something was up when I started my first excercise on incline press (BTW i've learned since today to never take a break from incline for more than a month) and immediately after a pumped set I was sweating like a pig. This isn't the kind of sweat where you are tired sweatty; THIS WAS A PUMPED SWEATTY! lol. The only other times this has happened was on Halodrol(and that took 3 weeks to kick in!!). And this is ONLY the beginning of week 2!!! My arms looked like balloons today! Ectomorph + Wet arms = sSmeXxy. hahah

Either my receptors are complete virgins or this product is THE SH^T. I'm keeping the dosage at 4 BTW. Tomorrow is OFF but I wish it wasn't!!!

Oh and whacked I respect your decision completely. You really are careful about what you put in your body unlike 90 percent of America. Reps for giving this a shot.

2. Thanks buddy and best of luck and continued success with you're Decavol run!!
    •   

3. Day 9 OFF Weight: 170.3lbs (+1.9lbs!!!)

The weight gain kind of speaks for me

Oh and another thing: my muscles are starting to look really pale and smooth. It's like my natural color is disappearing.

4. Day 10 Upper Back/Biceps/abs Weight: 170.1lbs. (-.2lbs)

Still no strength gains yet, but it was still an okay workout. I didn't feel as much out of Biceps and very little pumps. I kind of feel tired today; more so than usual. Tomorrow is Lower Back/rotator cuff stretching.

Could someone tell me why my muscles look so "smooth?" Does real Deca do this?

5. Day 11 Lower Back/Cuff Stretches Weight: 170.5 lbs. (+.4lbs)

Still no gains. Day 8 and 3 seemed to be the best. Endurance was okay but lifts have not changed in the slightest. As of today I am upping the dose up to 5 caps a day and I have 1 bottle of 4-AD UTT on the way to combat lethargy I have been feeling and to set a base for this progestin. I will dose 4-AD 3 ml to begin day 13 and up to 4 near the end (day 28). If everything goes right I should still have a 28-29 day cycle.

Fingers are crossed. And thankyou for the 4-AD advice tattoopeirced1

6. Day 12 OFF Weight: 170.5lbs.

Took my first dose of 4-AD and I'll take another in a few hours. Tomorrow I'll dose 3mL

7. Day 13 Legs/Abs Weight: 170.3 lbs. (-.2lbs.)

Nothing to report today. I'm just going to give it time *sigh* I wish I was on Day 8 again Although I love the feeling I get after ingesting 2 mL of 4-AD; it feels good. It gives me a nice lil boost of energy. Really putting a lot of stock into these upcoming days, but not aiming too high! lol.

8. Day 14 SUCK DAY Weight: 170.5lbs

I'm starting to lose strength in Bench. I can't max out at 225 anymore like I could before. It fell on me I couldn't even get it halfway up. I don't know what the freak is going on but every workout since Day 10 has been progressively sucky. I feel tired and crappy and I'm beginning to think Whacked had the best idea. This cycle is sucking. I'm tired of all this anticipation to make gains and now I'm losing strength!!! What I can't understand is how my weight is going up how this is possible. I'm going to finish this log but I'm beginning to think this crap is just.. well crap

9. LOL. Well, good luck and I hope you just had a bad day

PS: the 4AD will help you - give it time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    LOL. Well, good luck and I hope you just had a bad day

I really hope so too because my attitude has gone from

speculation>hope>patiency(if that's a word lol)>frustration>being really pissed off.

LOL. I'm back to being hopeful though, , I don't want anymore Suck Days.
    •   

11. LOL hang tight man.

12. Day 15 OFF Weight: 170.5lbs

13. Day 16 PR DAY!/Back/Biceps/Abs Weight: (171.0lbs) (+.5lbs)

Alright kiddies! Today I hit my first PR! I got two extra reps on my bicep curl doing the EXACT SAME ROUTINE as I did two weeks ago. And my lats were pumped throughout wide-grip pull-ups. I ended up doing 8 sets of wide-grip whereas I usually only do 3-4. It went 12x9x7x7x5x4x2x1. I also made new PR's on my abs. I am pulling off two more reps on each and every ab excercise I do and upped my weight from a 25lb. medicine ball to a 30lb!!!~ doing the exact same number of reps with the 30. I didn't really feel a bicep pump but my lats freaking loved this workout.

It's amazing what can happen in a matter of days. I go from feeling crappy about Decavol to feeling f^ck*ng awesome! And to top it off my weight for my entire life has never been 171. I've never seen that on any scale until today. Things are looking up!

My dosing for the remainder of the cycle will be as follows:
    5 caps a day~decavol
    5mL a day~4-AD

Tomorrow is Lower Back

14. .............

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    LOL. Well, good luck and I hope you just had a bad day

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I love you

16. That's probably just the 4AD speaking LOLOL

Good luck with your continued success.

17. Day 17 Deadlift day(Lower Back) Weight: 170.6lbs (-.4lbs.)

Well shoot no PR's in my deadlifts today and my energy was pretty much the same as it's always been. O well guess I'll just have to wait on that one.

Tomorrow is OFF

BTW..I've been having some sick headaches lately. They come right after I dose the 2.5 mL of 4-ad before workout and then after a few decavol doses.

18. Check blood pressure

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Check blood pressure
    Yea it's hanging around 136 / 73 whereas it's usually around 125 / 66.

Day 18 OFF Weight: 170.5

20. Day 19 OFF Weight: 171.2lbs (+.2lbs.)

I have a nice recomp look although I look skinnier now instead of that bloated look from the beginning of this cycle. My abs are showing a lot better so I'm pretty sure I've lost some bodyfat. Tomorrow is Chest/Triceps

21. Day 20 OFF Weight: 171.2lbs

Decided I'd take 1 more rest day. TOMORROW is chest/Triceps/Abs

22. Day 21 Chest/Back/Biceps. Weight: (171.3lbs.) (+.1lbs.)

Today was different. I was ready for a changeup and it worked great. I got a sick pump and my preacher curls were a lot stronger than normal. Pump is still going and it feels vigorous. Ahh I missed this feeling. It's nice to see some work being done!

Tomorrow is Lower Back/Abs

23. Great Log. DO NOT STOP the 4AD but I sure would love to see what would have occurred is you ONLY took the 4AD....prolly identical results

24. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Great Log. DO NOT STOP the 4AD but I sure would love to see what would have occurred is you ONLY took the 4AD....prolly identical results
    Thanks and I know; I was planning on running the Deca by itself up until lethargy started to kick my ass. It's better now though and libido is going strong.

Day 22 Lower Back/Abs Weight: 173.1lbs. (+1.8lbs.)

Today I did deadlifts and went 280 x 2 but I was sure I could do another one but too much of a ***** to crank it out. I dropped the weight and the bar didn't slip out of my hands like normally. I'd say I should've hit a PR today but that Tosh.0 video of that guy fainting scared me lol.

My abs are stronger than ever. I'm PR'ing on every ab excercise consistently and my six pack looks like one of those magazine abdomen's lol. And my weight jumped about 2 lbs! This stuff has already gained me 4lbs. Good sh*t!

25. Nice man. I have tickets to see Tosh soon. Cant wait! 4th row!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

26. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Nice man. I have tickets to see Tosh soon. Cant wait! 4th row!
    Cool you should post a link to the video so we can all see your pretty face..lol

Day 23 Speed training/shoulders Weight: (173.1lbs.)

Today was quite the endorphin rush. I felt great after my first set of powercleans and I sweatted PROFUSELY lol. I military pressed more than usual so I think I PR'd on that but I'm not quite sure. Weights that use to feel extremely heavy felt less heavy today and I was in more control. This was a fantastic workout. Tomorrow is OFF

27. Day 24 OFF Weight: (173.7lbs.) (+.6lbs.)

Feel as though I never worked out yesterday even though I worked out intensely. Gained another half-pound and tomorrow is Legs/Rotator cuff/traps

28. B-17 I have been running decavol utt since sept.24 and you are right the pumps are amazing. I must be lucky because i have not experienced any lethargy at all. Im running it at 3ml a day. I have had some slight strength gains and get slightly more cut. How is that 4-ad helping?

29. Quote Originally Posted by pezdog1 View Post
    B-17 I have been running decavol utt since sept.24 and you are right the pumps are amazing. I must be lucky because i have not experienced any lethargy at all. Im running it at 3ml a day. I have had some slight strength gains and get slightly more cut. How is that 4-ad helping?
    The 4-ad really helps. The minute I feel tired I pop a 1mL dose Under My Tongue and feel great.

Day 25 Legs/Abs Weight: 173.9lbs. (+.2lbs.)

Repped out two extras on my squats today and killed the leg press.; today was another great day as well. I'm certain I mad a PR but I'll know by the end of the cycle. 4-AD is down to it's last few doses so I'm going to ease it out of the cycle.

Tomorrow is Chest/Triceps

30. Day 26 Chest/Triceps Weight: (173.5lbs.) (-.4lbs.)

Wow..I felt euphoric today. I maxed out at 225 without warmup (Which I usually do)and right afterwards I had the energy to do an extra rep on each and every following set. My arms look really swole and my appetite is x10. I'm eating far more than I'm used to. Only negative side is slight back pumps that occur randomly but that's nothing like what H-drol felt like. Lethargy is completely gone and I only have two days left on this cycle. My recovery has been outstanding. Tomorrow is Back/Biceps/Abs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Decavol
    By R1balla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. How much Decavol?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:58 PM
  3. AMS DecaVol ?? what is it ? PH?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20