Pump fixx reviews?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen any reviews/logs for Pump Fixx on AM.. any links I missed?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I just ordered some online for 15$ The ingedients look solid. Looks like it should be a good deal.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I took my first serving of PUMP FIXX today and I have to say that it compares favorably to the best pre workout formulas I have ever taken. Its up there with Jacked and 1MR. Definatley worth the 15 bucks I paid for it. In fact it is worth much more than that. The energy was great , the pumps and vascularity were good as well. It didnt tast bad either, kind of like faygo red pop. I only needed 2 scoops for a real good energy boost and I am stim tolerant. All in all I would give it an A.

Taste- B/A. Im just not that big a fan of red pop so my personal preferance leaves it at a B. But compared to alot of other products out there its not bad at all. If you like cherry flavored drinks you will like it.

Mixability- A. I was surprised,, you cant shake this stuff because its carbonated. But it completley disolved in a glass of water in just a few seconds.

Energy- A. Very good energy. 2 scoops was plenty. Three would be too much. Again the energy boost is similar to any of the other popular pre workout drinks. Probably even better.

Pump/Vascularity- B+ This seems to be where alot of 'pump' products fail. I did get a noticable pump. Nothing mind blowing- but solid none the less. Better than most.

Focus- A. Again I was surprised. Alot of preworkout supps provide a stim effect and little else. I had a very nice workout, very focused and motivated- high energy with good pumps. My mind was on the workout and nothing else. I give it an A because I actually have alot going on in my life right now, alot of outside distractions. Fixx definatley got me in the zone though.

Value- A+. Like I said I picked this up for 15 bucks. Easily one of the best deals I have came accross in a long time. At 2 scoops per work out that will last me 23 workouts. Thats less than a dollar per use! I have never found a deal like that onn a pre-workout supp before. I dont know whats it normal price is but I would guess this product could be competetively priced at 25-30 dollars.

This is the first time I have used an AMS product but I am very pleased and will definatley be looking into other products of theirs.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
IMO Pump Fixx is better than Jack3d and i'm not sure what all the hype about 1MR is, but that stuff sucks. I got nothing from it. Pump Fixx gives insane pumps, nice strength increases, and great energy/intensity. Just don't make the same mistake that I did and shake it up in a plastic bottle with water ;) When I opened the bottle, the cap literally SHOT off of it and it sounded like I just shot a .22 pistol lol. The newly stained shirt wasn't too great either lol.

tattoopierced1

IMO Pump Fixx is better than Jack3d and i'm not sure what all the hype about 1MR is, but that stuff sucks. I got nothing from it. Pump Fixx gives insane pumps, nice strength increases, and great energy/intensity. Just don't make the same mistake that I did and shake it up in a plastic bottle with water ;) When I opened the bottle, the cap literally SHOT off of it and it sounded like I just shot a .22 pistol lol. The newly stained shirt wasn't too great either lol.
I was surprised the first time i shook it up as well.. lessons learned lol..

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I have been using this for the past month or so and it is a great product. I am surprised it is not more popular.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkn I might have a contest in next few weeks offering a can of pump fix out my personal stash to spread the word... I'll keep everyone updated