Contest in the Night - Free Nocturnabol!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for the strongest, biggest, INSOMNIACS out there! Do you have trouble sleeping? Do you wake up feeling like you could sleep another 8 hours? Do you feel beaten down and tired after a hard day of training but unable to fall asleep?

Advanced Muscle Science wants to help you get some sleep! Nocturnabol is designed to provide you with a deeper level of sleep. Which means better recovery and improved gym performance.

The Contest Rules:

1. On our facebook wall post up why you need more and better SLEEP! The most creative and perhaps the biggest whiners will be considered first.
2. You must post between the hours of 11 P.M. and 4 A.M. Of your time zone. This shows us you need the sleep!

That's it. It's that simple. The winner will receive a free box of Nocturnabol. We will decide on a winner a few days after the contest begins (depending on response).

Thank you for supporting AMS!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i actually got a free box of this last year through a bodybuilding store... i did get a full night's rest each night... it's a pretty solid ingredient profile... if i had some money i would pick up another box... winners of this contest will probably want a second box.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha 11pm isn't late lol, I havn't went to bed under 1am for as long as I can remember lol Maybe 4 years ago lol

Great promo, sleeping supplement sounds very interesting to me.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
well its about 2am here.
I have trabel falling asleep.
also on tren right nwo so wuld be nice to se how this would work for me.
SRRY but facebook isnot my thing,
hopfully this is nuff. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carpe Noctem!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoa this is right up my alley right about now, can't sleep longer than an hour at a time

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anyone won this yet?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so... who won? meee!
wishful "dreaming" hehe

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anything yet? ok i have a solution... just give it to me! lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 and a half hours sleep last night and tonight I'm gonna be lucky enough to get 4 hours before I have to go to work. GIMME GIMME!!!!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 and a half hours sleep last night and tonight I'm gonna be lucky enough to get 4 hours before I have to go to work. GIMME GIMME!!!!
hey... if you don't give yourself 8 hours to sleep, then i don't see how this can help you...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey... if you don't give yourself 8 hours to sleep, then i don't see how this can help you...
Not that I don't give myself sleep, it's the fact I have a hard time falling alseep, which would make this supplement great for me:bigok:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a winner folks. Check our facebook page to see who it is! And we need your addy (the winner's).

Also taking ideas for our next facebook contest. Feel free to drop them here.