Getting a 1 up with 1-AD RD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Talking Getting a 1 up with 1-AD RD


    Well Its on! Just recieved my 1 Andro Sterone RD By Advanced Muscle Science. Will be doing a six weeker. 200 first week.300 2-5 weeks.400 last week. Hoping to help out on a cut. Going to try real hard to get my Diet on for this. Will post pics from this past sunday and then after pics. This should be a fun ride.

    RECOVERBRO




  2. This one was today about 3 weeks in



    And her was one about a month ago, and another of today to compare.


    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  3. Subbed
    I will work for supplements!

  4. Nice I was first
    I will work for supplements!

  5. Yeah. Thanks for the title. YOU DID IT!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  6. Lol I am here u better go nutz Johnny!

  7. Subbed! I thought these were 20mg tablets..am I wrong here?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Subbed! I thought these were 20mg tablets..am I wrong here?
    Serving size: 1rd tablet servingsper container 60
    1-Androsterone RD Prop blend 100mg
    1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
    Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

    Rapid Dissolve Agent
    F-Melt 400 mg

    RECOVERBRO



  9. Well. Took my first dose.MMM...Minty. I almost forgot to swallow it. It tasted like I just threw a mint in my mounth, and Seeings how I just got up. I was a liitle groggy goign about my business. Anywho. In 8 hours i will take my second dose. Away we GO!!!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Serving size: 1rd tablet servingsper container 60
    1-Androsterone RD Prop blend 100mg
    1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
    Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

    Rapid Dissolve Agent
    F-Melt 400 mg
    Where in the hell did i get 20 mg from? lmao its freaking late..
    Do it up bro!!
  11. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    subd

  12. subbed my friend
    Working on living

  13. subbed

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Where in the hell did i get 20 mg from? lmao its freaking late..
    Do it up bro!!
    Probably from me. It's complexed with the hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin (80/20) to equal 100mg's. Hopefully that makes sense.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Probably from me. It's complexed with the hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin (80/20) to equal 100mg's. Hopefully that makes sense.
    alright, so the active 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one is actually 20mg, but with the combination of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin dosing this in the new delivery it's equal to 100mg orally ?.. im trying to break this down to get my 600-800mg dosing range

  16. HMM..... How about im just taking 2 pills the first week, 3 pills weeks 2-5 and 4 pills the last week. I wonder if this is sufficient enough dosing?

    RECOVERBRO



  17. Any ways. One thing I want to note. not sure if Im going crazy but; After i take a dose and let it dissolve in my mouth for a minute or so. I get the sudden rush of euphoria like. Im not real sure how to describe it. Hmm, just thought Id not that. Pretty much nothing else besides the fact I really like the taste of these. Im thinking about buying a couple boxes, taking all of them out of the packages and throw them in an altoids container and munch on them all day..GET SWOLE-TOIDS!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  18. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    alright, so the active 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one is actually 20mg, but with the combination of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin dosing this in the new delivery it's equal to 100mg orally ?.. im trying to break this down to get my 600-800mg dosing range
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    HMM..... How about im just taking 2 pills the first week, 3 pills weeks 2-5 and 4 pills the last week. I wonder if this is sufficient enough dosing?
    yea, i screwed up what i tried to say, I meant 300-600mg.... I should have mine this week more towards the end of the week.

    what is your diet consisting of? and what are you looking to cut?

  19. Im starting a clean Abs diet tomorrow. Pretty much about 500-700 calories under maitenance. Its pretty basic really. Just REAL clean foods. Umm..not sure about the macros, but im trying to keep carbs on the lower end of things. Im about 25% BF. Soo...I just want to start looking leaner, you know. Im tired of being a BIG GUY. I just want my hard work in the gym to show off. Nothing like competition level just more self satisfaction. And now that Im in recovery and not drinking anymore, this will be the first time with my heart in it as in diet wise.

    RECOVERBRO



  20. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Im starting a clean Abs diet tomorrow. Pretty much about 500-700 calories under maitenance. Its pretty basic really. Just REAL clean foods. Umm..not sure about the macros, but im trying to keep carbs on the lower end of things. Im about 25% BF. Soo...I just want to start looking leaner, you know. Im tired of being a BIG GUY. I just want my hard work in the gym to show off. Nothing like competition level just more self satisfaction. And now that Im in recovery and not drinking anymore, this will be the first time with my heart in it as in diet wise.
    Thats great man! congrats with not drinking anymore...stay strict with this and you'll do fine

  21. im in looks good.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. yo j nutz, subbage

  23. 10 Baths...what up!!!! Im hoping these come through for me. First day on calorie deficit. I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  24. haha they should bro they should

  25. Om going to need all the assistance I can get. Off to bed, hope my body doesnt hate me tomorrow...Oh wait....Still on a diet!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  26. hey man i got a progress pic up on my log 1st page bro

  27. 1800 calories today.....too little?

    RECOVERBRO



  28. if your anything like me do not count calories just proteins carbs and fats
    of course calories could be helpful to loose weight if that is your goal bro

  29. I would start at 2200 and adjust from there
    I will work for supplements!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in