Getting a 1 up with 1-AD RD

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I hear ya baths. Man I did chest/tristoday. Awsome workout. Did back/bi's yesterday another great workout. Its funny my body likes to workout when Im not in a calorie deficit...Hmm I may be on to something. I think all this diet stuff may be overrated..LOL

Anyways. Im getting real good focused intensity.Im really enjoying this stuff.

RECOVERBRO

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I hear ya baths. Man I did chest/tristoday. Awsome workout. Did back/bi's yesterday another great workout. Its funny my body likes to workout when Im not in a calorie deficit...Hmm I may be on to something. I think all this diet stuff may be overrated..LOL

Keep killin it bro.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I hear ya baths. Man I did chest/tristoday. Awsome workout. Did back/bi's yesterday another great workout. Its funny my body likes to workout when Im not in a calorie deficit...Hmm I may be on to something. I think all this diet stuff may be overrated..LOL

Push hard bro and keep strict form! results will follow!

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post

LOL... Calories are used to measure the expenditure of energy.

Thus more calories = more energy.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    LOL... Calories are used to measure the expenditure of energy.

Thus more calories = more energy.
    Einstein would be proud!!!!!!Yeessssss. I figured it ALLLL OUT!!!!!I should get a Golden Globe award or something fun....Hmmmm, maybe a Nickalodean kids award!

RECOVERBRO

•   

6. following

7. Im in my friend!

8. So yesterday was an off day from the day, actually today and tomorrow are also. Im glad this stuff keeps me focused. I work in a sheetmetal shop, handling heavy metal all day long. I kinda get a workout everyday from carrying a 100+lb pieces of metal all day long. Recovery seems to be getting a little better also. Its only been two days since my last workout and im feeling REAL GOOD this morning.

RECOVERBRO

9. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    So yesterday was an off day from the day, actually today and tomorrow are also. Im glad this stuff keeps me focused. I work in a sheetmetal shop, handling heavy metal all day long. I kinda get a workout everyday from carrying a 100+lb pieces of metal all day long. Recovery seems to be getting a little better also. Its only been two days since my last workout and im feeling REAL GOOD this morning.
    Man, I worked doing HVAC when I was in college... I flippin' hate sheet metal, I wound up cutting myself so often on that stuff.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

10. I actually have a huge gash on my forearm. Just fell off a ldder with my arm in a piece of duct. Ouchy. May have to take a week off from lifting now. This happened, i dunno, 20 minutes ago...FML. Well at least im still sober.

RECOVERBRO

11. lol WILD MAN!!!
    Working on living

12. Who says I cant do legs thiough. Im a MOTHER****ING warrior!!!!

RECOVERBRO

13. what happened to the pics??
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

14. Oh my bad I forgot to put themn up. I have them in my other log. Bottom of my sig

RECOVERBRO

15. So My cut would of been worse. But im thinking because Im on the 1-ad, that once it got to my muscle the metal actually got scared and didnt want to cut no more!!!!!
    1-AD FTW!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

16. Lol very scientific explanation there...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

17. Its actually looking good. I have it butterflied shut, and its already starting to itch. Ive been told by 3 diifernt people to put superglue on it. Hmm, may give this a try. NO MORE EXCUSES TO NOT WORK OUT!!!!!

Side note. My muscle are getting real hard. My girl was messing with me last night and she said it feels like I have boulders for muscles.....Giggidy Goo....Alrighht!!!!

RECOVERBRO

18. hows the 1 AD, beasty im sure?

19. Well i put some New skin on my wound(kinda like superglue). And hit the gym pretty hard the last two days. Man I really enjoy this 1-ad. Im looking into taking the 1-ad/4-ad/Deca-vol stack sometime in the future. Good stuff for sure.
    My muscles are maybe the hardest they've been in a long time. Im responding better to this than when a did a 6 weeker of h-drol awhile back. 2 bottles worth. My muscle hardness after only two weeks, crazy> this stuff is "mild" but im responding real well. Im curious how like a super dosing would pan out like 400-600 mg a day. Now thats whats up!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

20. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well i put some New skin on my wound(kinda like superglue). And hit the gym pretty hard the last two days. Man I really enjoy this 1-ad. Im looking into taking the 1-ad/4-ad/Deca-vol stack sometime in the future. Good stuff for sure.
    My muscles are maybe the hardest they've been in a long time. Im responding better to this than when a did a 6 weeker of h-drol awhile back. 2 bottles worth. My muscle hardness after only two weeks, crazy> this stuff is "mild" but im responding real well. Im curious how like a super dosing would pan out like 400-600 mg a day. Now thats whats up!!!!!!!!!!!
    With the orals, and I may be wrong, optimal dosing was 300-600mg, but im sure its different with the RD tabs..either way I like the though

21. Well Im liking the synergy between My new ECA stack and the 1-Ad. GOOD STUFF!!!! Man do I want ot bump it up to 400. AHHHH, I dunno what to do. Maybe I should, buy another box, So I can just bump it up.

RECOVERBRO

22. Ok So my stamina is through the roof. I did legs today(BEAST MODE) and was able to walk down the stairs out of the gym( My gym is on the 3rd floor). Hit a personal Record on the leg press with 630-7. OOHH WEEE. Felt like I ran a marathon after that leg workout. I feel so good right now. This stuff is loving me, An I it!

RECOVERBRO

23. great news brother!!
    Working on living

24. neat leg press bro
    haha member in pinapple express where dude was calling the other guy bromosexual lol

25. LOL. Forgot about that...LOL

RECOVERBRO

•