Getting a 1 up with 1-AD RD

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. lol WILD MAN!!!
    Working on living

2. Who says I cant do legs thiough. Im a MOTHER****ING warrior!!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. what happened to the pics??
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

4. Oh my bad I forgot to put themn up. I have them in my other log. Bottom of my sig

RECOVERBRO

5. So My cut would of been worse. But im thinking because Im on the 1-ad, that once it got to my muscle the metal actually got scared and didnt want to cut no more!!!!!
    1-AD FTW!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

6. Lol very scientific explanation there...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. Its actually looking good. I have it butterflied shut, and its already starting to itch. Ive been told by 3 diifernt people to put superglue on it. Hmm, may give this a try. NO MORE EXCUSES TO NOT WORK OUT!!!!!

Side note. My muscle are getting real hard. My girl was messing with me last night and she said it feels like I have boulders for muscles.....Giggidy Goo....Alrighht!!!!

RECOVERBRO

8. hows the 1 AD, beasty im sure?

9. Well i put some New skin on my wound(kinda like superglue). And hit the gym pretty hard the last two days. Man I really enjoy this 1-ad. Im looking into taking the 1-ad/4-ad/Deca-vol stack sometime in the future. Good stuff for sure.
    My muscles are maybe the hardest they've been in a long time. Im responding better to this than when a did a 6 weeker of h-drol awhile back. 2 bottles worth. My muscle hardness after only two weeks, crazy> this stuff is "mild" but im responding real well. Im curious how like a super dosing would pan out like 400-600 mg a day. Now thats whats up!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

10. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well i put some New skin on my wound(kinda like superglue). And hit the gym pretty hard the last two days. Man I really enjoy this 1-ad. Im looking into taking the 1-ad/4-ad/Deca-vol stack sometime in the future. Good stuff for sure.
    My muscles are maybe the hardest they've been in a long time. Im responding better to this than when a did a 6 weeker of h-drol awhile back. 2 bottles worth. My muscle hardness after only two weeks, crazy> this stuff is "mild" but im responding real well. Im curious how like a super dosing would pan out like 400-600 mg a day. Now thats whats up!!!!!!!!!!!
    With the orals, and I may be wrong, optimal dosing was 300-600mg, but im sure its different with the RD tabs..either way I like the though

11. Well Im liking the synergy between My new ECA stack and the 1-Ad. GOOD STUFF!!!! Man do I want ot bump it up to 400. AHHHH, I dunno what to do. Maybe I should, buy another box, So I can just bump it up.

RECOVERBRO

12. Ok So my stamina is through the roof. I did legs today(BEAST MODE) and was able to walk down the stairs out of the gym( My gym is on the 3rd floor). Hit a personal Record on the leg press with 630-7. OOHH WEEE. Felt like I ran a marathon after that leg workout. I feel so good right now. This stuff is loving me, An I it!

RECOVERBRO

13. great news brother!!
    Working on living

14. neat leg press bro
    haha member in pinapple express where dude was calling the other guy bromosexual lol

15. LOL. Forgot about that...LOL

RECOVERBRO

16. i watched a douzen seth rogen movies the other night lol

17. AMAzing. I woke up this morning, and I can walk. WOW. Recovery is through the roof with this stuff, just wanted to note that!!!

RECOVERBRO

18. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    AMAzing. I woke up this morning, and I can walk. WOW. Recovery is through the roof with this stuff, just wanted to note that!!!
    Ye recovery after week 2 or so is awesome...

19. OK. Today. OUCH. I HATE DOMS!!!!!!!!!! Im feeling it today. Cant imagine if I wasnt takking this stuff. I may had to call in to work..LOL

RECOVERBRO

20. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    OK. Today. OUCH. I HATE DOMS!!!!!!!!!! Im feeling it today. Cant imagine if I wasnt takking this stuff. I may had to call in to work..LOL
    Call in!...hahahaha I wish i could do that

21. there are no sick days for an iron giant!!!!!

lol jk jk

22. No its funny my alarm went off this morning and when I went to get out of bed, my legs barely worked, almost fell out of bed...LOL.
    GOOD WORKOUT!!!! Thats all I can say!

RECOVERBRO

23. Week 3 check in.

Well So far my strength has been slightly increasing each week. I use slightly lightly seing how just 3 or 4 weeks ago, on the leg press, I put up 500 for 3. And just this past monday night I hit a super 630 for 7. If thats not an increase in strength I dont know what is. My Bench is slowly raising. Hit 205 for 5 on saturday. My last deadlift 2 weeks ago was 315 for like 8. Will be doing Deads this weekend. Shooting for 365 for reps. We shall see.
    My muscle are HARD. All day even these last 3 days of not working out. That is sweet.
    I havnt really noticed weight, but Ive put on 2 steady pounds(been watching closely) Without any change to my physical appearance.(Im not a magnifying glass, but my observations from the mirror.
    SO far so good.
    Starting tomorrow I will bump it up to 4 pills a day. Was going to run 6 weeks, But a solid 5 is fine with me. Just about 15 days or so.

RECOVERBRO

24. so the 1 ad is beastin huh? man i wish i was 21 when everyone was puttin in those apps

25. I really liked the 1AD/4AD too. The Decavol will have your joints feeling like they are smooth as silk. I dosed the 1AD/4AD pretty rediculously, I think I went through like 2 1AD bottles and 4 4AD bottles of the liquid stuff over 8 weeks. Gained pretty well. I don't think it beats Hdrol/Pstanz, but perhaps hdrol by itself... I dunno, I am a really big fan of the halodrol hormone. But it's great to get those results without needing all that support for the methyl steroid.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

26. Yeah. Im loving it. Definity want to try Decavol. Actually I want to run the 1-ad/4-ad/Deca-vol for like 6-8 weeks. Maybe over the winter, we'll see what happens

RECOVERBRO

27. Decavol is my favorite of the three. Working on an article for it specifically, but school started again for me so it may be a while before it's done. It's already 3 pages though.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Decavol is my favorite of the three. Working on an article for it specifically, but school started again for me so it may be a while before it's done. It's already 3 pages though.
    What are the reasons for the favoritism?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

29. Nice. Just wanted to add that I bumped up to 4 pills.
    Got a new PR. 225 for 1 on the bench. Might have been able to get 2 but I was so excited I started laughing...LOL...WTF! Oh well Finally got it!!

RECOVERBRO

30. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Nice. Just wanted to add that I bumped up to 4 pills.
    Got a new PR. 225 for 1 on the bench. Might have been able to get 2 but I was so excited I started laughing...LOL...WTF! Oh well Finally got it!!
    Cant be laughing while benching!! hahaha

Good job on the 225!
  •