Getting a 1 up with 1-AD RD

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    alright, so the active 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one is actually 20mg, but with the combination of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin dosing this in the new delivery it's equal to 100mg orally ?.. im trying to break this down to get my 600-800mg dosing range
    No it basically means there is 80mg's of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin, lol. But take a look back at this post:

1-Andro RD - $15 Off or Free!

Sublingual Androstenediol seemed to double the hormone levels in the subjects while 200mg's of regular oral androstenediol kept hormone levels about the same. So if your shooting for 600mg's of an oral product I'd say an equivalent dose is only 3-4 tabs per day, perhaps less depending on the conversion efficiency. This is of course 1-Androsterone not 1-Androstenediol so it will technically (arguably) be less potent. Nonetheless when it comes to sublinguals less = more. Since it enters the bloodstream directly.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Any ways. One thing I want to note. not sure if Im going crazy but; After i take a dose and let it dissolve in my mouth for a minute or so. I get the sudden rush of euphoria like. Im not real sure how to describe it. Hmm, just thought Id not that. Pretty much nothing else besides the fact I really like the taste of these. Im thinking about buying a couple boxes, taking all of them out of the packages and throw them in an altoids container and munch on them all day..GET SWOLE-TOIDS!!!!!
    That is likely a very good sign that you are getting a spike in hormone levels. The good thing with sublinguals is they impact your hormones quickly (within 30 minutes, and reach a peak point anywhere from 30-90 minutes in and then begin to slowly recede.

Get swole-toids. Maybe we should put them in a tin instead of a box.

1800 calories today.....too little?
    For a dude your size probably.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. thanks. How about when in start 3 pills. Would I take them sperate or take the first 2 together, then 8 hours later take the other? Yeah I ended at 2000 , had a little snack in bed, was starving.

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. Well took my dosage as scheduled. Hopefully when I hit the weights again friday..all will be good. I also found a tub of nutra creatine mono in my supp cabinet. Might start taking this to help keep my strength up while cutting, or will the 1ad by itself be suffice?

RECOVERBRO

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well took my dosage as scheduled. Hopefully when I hit the weights again friday..all will be good. I also found a tub of nutra creatine mono in my supp cabinet. Might start taking this to help keep my strength up while cutting, or will the 1ad by itself be suffice?
    I say take the creatine.
    I will work for supplements!

5. Hey if it isnt the guy who can bench a whole lot mote than me making me want to end my life...LOL. Yeah creatine it is.

RECOVERBRO

6. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Hey if it isnt the guy who can bench a whole lot mote than me making me want to end my life...LOL. Yeah creatine it is.
    LOL

Creatine is an every day thing for me. I take CEE twice a day.
    I will work for supplements!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    alright, so the active 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one is actually 20mg, but with the combination of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin dosing this in the new delivery it's equal to 100mg orally ?.. im trying to break this down to get my 600-800mg dosing range
    Its hard to give an exact equivalent when comparing sublingual vs oral. too many variables. The bioavailability should be very high however, and 2-3 tabs per day should be enough for most users.

HMM..... How about im just taking 2 pills the first week, 3 pills weeks 2-5 and 4 pills the last week. I wonder if this is sufficient enough dosing?
    Yup, looks good. See how you feel, up dosage if you feel its necessary.

Any ways. One thing I want to note. not sure if Im going crazy but; After i take a dose and let it dissolve in my mouth for a minute or so. I get the sudden rush of euphoria like. Im not real sure how to describe it. Hmm, just thought Id not that. Pretty much nothing else besides the fact I really like the taste of these. Im thinking about buying a couple boxes, taking all of them out of the packages and throw them in an altoids container and munch on them all day..GET SWOLE-TOIDS!!!!!
    There is often a pretty significant CNS response when blood levels are spiked with an androgen (as with sublingual delivery). This is a normal response, and its not in your head (no pun intended).
    Advanced Muscle Science

8. Nice thanks for the feedback. The first pill I took I noticed it. I was taking as directed, but might start to use them around my training. pop one of those puppies about 45 minutes before i hit he gym, I may "FEEL" it more when lifting.

RECOVERBRO

9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    No it basically means there is 80mg's of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin, lol. But take a look back at this post:

1-Andro RD - $15 Off or Free!

Sublingual Androstenediol seemed to double the hormone levels in the subjects while 200mg's of regular oral androstenediol kept hormone levels about the same. So if your shooting for 600mg's of an oral product I'd say an equivalent dose is only 3-4 tabs per day, perhaps less depending on the conversion efficiency. This is of course 1-Androsterone not 1-Androstenediol so it will technically (arguably) be less potent. Nonetheless when it comes to sublinguals less = more. Since it enters the bloodstream directly.
    Good post.

There will be significant conversion to 1-diol/dione as its absorbed sublingually. In theory this is an ideal situation as it will convert to 1-testosterone in a single step when it comes in contact with 17-beta-HSD in muscle tissue. I really believe that the potency of this hormone in this particular delivery will be almost equivalent to that of 1-dione...and that they really should be dosed similarly. Even if it is slightly less, the difference is probably insignificant.
    Advanced Muscle Science

10. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Nice thanks for the feedback. The first pill I took I noticed it. I was taking as directed, but might start to use them around my training. pop one of those puppies about 45 minutes before i hit he gym, I may "FEEL" it more when lifting.
    I noticed it particularly with 4-AD UTT. Its the same feeling that I had gotten from a high oral dose of 4-diol back in the day.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    •   

11. You're gonna like this stuff bud. I had pretty good results with the 1AD/4AD UTT stack (but i took a pretty intense dose of the stuff) Looking forward to seeing how their sublingual works.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

12. subbed
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. How we doing up in here!

14. So far so good. Been taking as directed. Today starts 3 pills(hell's yeah). And...and...today is GYM DAY>WOOT. Well nothing really to report, still loving that "feeling" I get after i take them. No noticoble changes anywhere else. Will keep updated.

RECOVERBRO

15. Maybe this was your plan but definitely spread out the 3 tabs throughout your day. What time of the day do you workout?
    ForeRunner Labs

16. Subbed! 1800 is way too little, keep it around 2000-2200, make sure your "snacks" are rich in protein if anything. good luck bro!!!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

17. Well, i missed my workout. On weekends I work out usually between 11-1. On weekdays its more like 5 pm. But Ill tell you what after I took my 3rd pill today which was at like 4 ....woot. I was kinda upset I missed the gym, but got me a big screen for the ol' football season sooo.....anyways I felt awsome after that third pill. Felt like I was hyped up like a spider monkey on some mountain dew.

RECOVERBRO

18. Skipping the gym is not allowed.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. sorry royd!!!!Hit the gym hard today, made up for the miss yesterday. Did legs and shoulders....

RECOVERBRO

20. do legs and abs bro it really helps you when your trying to GET abs because the extra leg work stimulates the lower belly area atleast it feels like it sometimes

21. I hear ya baths. Man I did chest/tristoday. Awsome workout. Did back/bi's yesterday another great workout. Its funny my body likes to workout when Im not in a calorie deficit...Hmm I may be on to something. I think all this diet stuff may be overrated..LOL

Anyways. Im getting real good focused intensity.Im really enjoying this stuff.

RECOVERBRO

22. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I hear ya baths. Man I did chest/tristoday. Awsome workout. Did back/bi's yesterday another great workout. Its funny my body likes to workout when Im not in a calorie deficit...Hmm I may be on to something. I think all this diet stuff may be overrated..LOL

Keep killin it bro.
    ForeRunner Labs

23. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I hear ya baths. Man I did chest/tristoday. Awsome workout. Did back/bi's yesterday another great workout. Its funny my body likes to workout when Im not in a calorie deficit...Hmm I may be on to something. I think all this diet stuff may be overrated..LOL

Push hard bro and keep strict form! results will follow!

24. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post

LOL... Calories are used to measure the expenditure of energy.

Thus more calories = more energy.

25. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    LOL... Calories are used to measure the expenditure of energy.

Thus more calories = more energy.
    Einstein would be proud!!!!!!Yeessssss. I figured it ALLLL OUT!!!!!I should get a Golden Globe award or something fun....Hmmmm, maybe a Nickalodean kids award!

RECOVERBRO

26. following

27. Im in my friend!

28. So yesterday was an off day from the day, actually today and tomorrow are also. Im glad this stuff keeps me focused. I work in a sheetmetal shop, handling heavy metal all day long. I kinda get a workout everyday from carrying a 100+lb pieces of metal all day long. Recovery seems to be getting a little better also. Its only been two days since my last workout and im feeling REAL GOOD this morning.

RECOVERBRO

29. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    So yesterday was an off day from the day, actually today and tomorrow are also. Im glad this stuff keeps me focused. I work in a sheetmetal shop, handling heavy metal all day long. I kinda get a workout everyday from carrying a 100+lb pieces of metal all day long. Recovery seems to be getting a little better also. Its only been two days since my last workout and im feeling REAL GOOD this morning.
    Man, I worked doing HVAC when I was in college... I flippin' hate sheet metal, I wound up cutting myself so often on that stuff.

30. I actually have a huge gash on my forearm. Just fell off a ldder with my arm in a piece of duct. Ouchy. May have to take a week off from lifting now. This happened, i dunno, 20 minutes ago...FML. Well at least im still sober.

RECOVERBRO