Liquidrone and anger

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I like Tren alot, but its seems to make me irritable/angry. Are these sides less prominent with Liquidrone?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I guess TREN is TREN no mater the way it comes, so the sides would stay the same. Perhaps dosage may have some impact, but that's only an idea.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as roid rage.
Steroids just amplify the personality of the user.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Thanks Broly, the dosage is 25 mg day vs. running 90 mg x-tren. Big difference. Gamer....your reply was off topic and pedantical there... No one mentioned roid rage. The connection between Tren and anger is common knowledge.....To be specific, I am hoping someone has run Tren via both delviery methods and can compare the difference in sides.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anger from steroids...Roidrage.. Same focking difference..

IDC what anyone says, you can control your focking temper, even on tren!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I like Tren alot, but its seems to make me irritable/angry. Are these sides less prominent with Liquidrone?
If this was an issue for you with other tren products, then it will likely be the same with liquidrone.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Well I'll let you know how it turns out. Big difference in sides between hitting the sweet spot and too much. Particularly on Tren or SD........I wouldnt consider taking it if I was concerned about rage. As a "boss" in a stressful line of work, I try to keep my attitude in check.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'll let you know how it turns out. Big difference in sides between hitting the sweet spot and too much. Particularly on Tren or SD........I wouldnt consider taking it if I was concerned about rage. As a "boss" in a stressful line of work, I try to keep my attitude in check.
Your talkin to the wrong person about that^^^.. You hit the nail on the chalkboard about me.. lol