What to stack with mass anabolic xl?

I

innergy

Awards
Going to be starting an 8 weeker soon with the mass anabolic xl kit. Im going to throw in 4 weeks of another compound and im just wondering what would be the best bet. What ive got:

D-Plex
Hemadrol
M14add
Cynostane
Epistane
P-Plex

Any suggestions would be great...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to be starting an 8 weeker soon with the mass anabolic xl kit. Im going to throw in 4 weeks of another compound and im just wondering what would be the best bet. What ive got:

D-Plex
Hemadrol
M14add
Cynostane
Epistane
P-Plex

Any suggestions would be great...
Hmmm you might just try the D-Plex pre-workout as a bit of a boost. Then just run the anabolic xl kit as directed.

I'm admittedly not all that familiar with Cynostane, but I'm guessing it's a lesser version of superdrol. Epistane is somewhat similar to 1-Andro UTT depending on the reaction of the user.

I

innergy

Awards
Is it fine to take the UTTs right before a meal?

I

innergy

Awards
Royd Ive been taking both the 1andro and 4ad for nearly two weeks now and im getting gyno symptoms already. puffy nips, itchs, etc. Should i jump on a low dose ai or serm? Ive got nolva, letro, atd, formestane. I was planning on throwing in the cynostane weeks four to eight but im not so sure anymore.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Royd Ive been taking both the 1andro and 4ad for nearly two weeks now and im getting gyno symptoms already. puffy nips, itchs, etc. Should i jump on a low dose ai or serm? Ive got nolva, letro, atd, formestane. I was planning on throwing in the cynostane weeks four to eight but im not so sure anymore.
Ye i would try the ai/serm for now it might clear it up, im not prone to gyno but i usually get those symptoms around week three but they usually fade but if the problem persists i'd prob drop the PH's and jump into your pct.

I

innergy

Awards
Thanks John, hope itll clear up and i can continue as planned. I didnt even get these symptoms on microdrol or epi but these are the first compounds ive ran that can aromatize. .

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ye i would try the ai/serm for now it might clear it up, im not prone to gyno but i usually get those symptoms around week three but they usually fade but if the problem persists i'd prob drop the PH's and jump into your pct.
Yes I would agree. Just dont go overboard. Which AI did you decide to use? You dont need a big dose. What BF% would you say you are around right now?

A

andymo

Awards
I also agree, it works very well and speeds up your metabolism.

I

innergy

Awards
Formestane, Id say around 9-11 percent maybe ive never checked. Im rather lean, never really had the need for cardio to keep lean, even with eating 6-8 times a day.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Formestane, Id say around 9-11 percent maybe ive never checked. Im rather lean, never really had the need for cardio to keep lean, even with eating 6-8 times a day.
Okay not a bad choice for an on cycle AI. Just dont freak out and overdo it and completely crush your estrogen levels. That often just leads to a roller coaster ride you dont want to be on.