1-Androsterone/4-AD/DevaVol UTT cycle and dosing time question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

1-Androsterone/4-AD/DevaVol UTT cycle and dosing time question

hey there, I recently bought the 1-AD UTT, 4-AD UTT, DecaVol UTT and AromX UTT. 3 bottles of 60 ML each.

I just finished an 8 week cycle of MethylXT (5 caps a day) and right now I'm using a Perfect Cycle liver support from anabolic extreme and I started with the AromX 2 ML a day for PCT and will be doing this for 4 weeks. After this I will wait 6 weeks until I start with the AMS stack.

my question is, if you could create two killer cycles for me. I'll do one this year and the other next year.

What time a day would be best to take each of the ML's. Since I've done a few PH cycles before with caps, I'm used to splitting it throughout the day. Morning (2x), Pre-w, Post-w and before bed. (5 caps a day)

I'm not sure what the best method would be for the UTT's.

I wake up at 6:30 AM, Workout at 12:00 PM and go to sleep at 9:00 PM

Let me know, thanks in advance

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Beast20 View Post
    hey there, I recently bought the 1-AD UTT, 4-AD UTT, DecaVol UTT and AromX UTT. 3 bottles of 60 ML each.

I just finished an 8 week cycle of MethylXT (5 caps a day) and right now I'm using a Perfect Cycle liver support from anabolic extreme and I started with the AromX 2 ML a day for PCT and will be doing this for 4 weeks. After this I will wait 6 weeks until I start with the AMS stack.

my question is, if you could create two killer cycles for me. I'll do one this year and the other next year.

What time a day would be best to take each of the ML's. Since I've done a few PH cycles before with caps, I'm used to splitting it throughout the day. Morning (2x), Pre-w, Post-w and before bed. (5 caps a day)

I'm not sure what the best method would be for the UTT's.

I wake up at 6:30 AM, Workout at 12:00 PM and go to sleep at 9:00 PM

Let me know, thanks in advance
    With the UTT's it is still best to spread out doses as often as you can. Since you're putting them under your tongue only so much can pass through the mucosal membrane each time. So splitting them up improves the chance that you get an efficient amount through each time. It also helps to keep blood levels stable which can minimize sides/maximize gains.

Of course the pre-workout dose of 60-90 minutes prior to training is nice for aggression, and anabolism around the workout time.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Yeah That's exactly what I was pondering about, because at the AMS site they adviced me to just even them out 8 hours later, but I won't be able to absorb them as well that way. Let's say I have the options of taking them 6 times a day (1 ML of each 3 beaing a total of 6 ML's) The hours of my meals would be in estimation:
    7 AM - Breakfast
    11:30AM - Pre-W Shake w/ GH
    2:30PM - Post-W Meal
    4:30PM - Meal
    6:30PM - Meal
    8:30PM - Casein Shake w/ Gaba and GH

Which ones would be best to take at which time? How would you spread them out with a schedule like that? What would be best for pre-workout, for post-workout, Breakfast, before bed, etc. ?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Cheers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1 Androsterone UTT equivalence question??
    By Orangatang in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:01 PM
  2. Epi-Androsterone (androhard) question..
    By kevin128 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. 1-androsterone question
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 09:33 PM