1-Andro/4-AD dosing times - AnabolicMinds.com

1-Andro/4-AD dosing times

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1-Andro/4-AD dosing times

I started this cycle on June 1st, and have dosed it at 9 PM at night and 5 AM in the morning (8 hrs. later than previous dose and 1hr. before WO). The question is weather this dosing protocol I am using is ok compared to dosing in the morning and 8 hrs later in the afternoon as instructed. As long as dose spacing is maintained, I wouldn't see how it matters. Just curious as to the fact I'm on my 12th day into a 4 week cycle and have seen about 1.5 lbs. gained. My Diet is fairly clean with 3500-4000 cals/day with around 250 grams of protein.

1-Andro and 4-AD both are dosed 1ml twice daily

Thanks in advance for any info reps and/or previous users may have!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

I don't know about the 4-AD, but just the 1-Andro alone made me gain nearly 1lb a DAY in the first week. It's my 1st PH cycle though so not sure if that's the norm. I do know that after my 9th day, I had to up the dose because I'd achieved tolerance to it. Maybe you need to more like double the dosage but I'm sure a rep will help you out with specifics... Good luck.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the info on the 1-andro. I see you are running the encapsulated version. I'm running the UTT method. Don't know if that makes a difference or not, but for some reason, I haven't gained anything noticable on the scale. I may try and up my cals a little more, and go a little heavier in the gym. I have also read that for many people the gains don't really come till 3rd week.

Hopefully a Rep can chime in here with their input.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your dosing schedule is fine. With the UTT's you really want to dose them evenly and as often as possible. 1-AD is a very safe compound when compared to the methyls so you can safely run it longer and for most it also has a bit longer kick in time. But upping your calories is a must.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Your dosing schedule is fine. With the UTT's you really want to dose them evenly and as often as possible. 1-AD is a very safe compound when compared to the methyls so you can safely run it longer and for most it also has a bit longer kick in time. But upping your calories is a must.
    Thanks for the reply man. I have increased my cals even more starting yesterday, so we will see what this 3rd week brings. If I like what I see, I may just order another bottle of each and run six weeks instead of 4.
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Thanks for the reply man. I have increased my cals even more starting yesterday, so we will see what this 3rd week brings. If I like what I see, I may just order another bottle of each and run six weeks instead of 4.
    That would be the money spot. I know it costs more but these compounds are at their best when they have had a chance to slowly build muscle and accumulate in the system.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    That would be the money spot. I know it costs more but these compounds are at their best when they have had a chance to slowly build muscle and accumulate in the system.
    I appreciate everything man. I just needed to give it time. The weight is starting to creep up now nice and steady. I'm up about 4 lbs. in 3 days. I'm lovin' it now!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.

Thanks for the info mate, appreciate it very much.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Inhibit-E dosing times
    By Young Gotti in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 08:57 PM
  2. H-drol dosing times??Help
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
  3. Superdrol Dosing times
    By Goat in forum Anabolics