1-Androsterone

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I don't feel much different after dosing, although I am also running 4-AD along with the 1-andro and as I understand the 4-AD will help with the lethargy and any libido issues caused by the 1-andro. I am beginning to think mine is hitting me later as I have gained another couple pounds since I checked my weight last.
    Bring it on.

    One day into PCT. Probably earlier than most at 13 days would but felt it was the right time. I was hardly feeling the 1-Androsterone even at 4 per day so will save my caps for next cycle when I hope my tolerance will be less.

    Strength still going up first day of PCT. Endurance/Cardio still up there. Feel great and hoping to maintain my current weight (80.1 +3.5 from start). Thinking about a 1T-Tren cycle of about the same length in a couple of weeks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by boomboy View Post
    Bring it on.

    One day into PCT. Probably earlier than most at 13 days would but felt it was the right time. I was hardly feeling the 1-Androsterone even at 4 per day so will save my caps for next cycle when I hope my tolerance will be less.

    Strength still going up first day of PCT. Endurance/Cardio still up there. Feel great and hoping to maintain my current weight (80.1 +3.5 from start). Thinking about a 1T-Tren cycle of about the same length in a couple of weeks.
    Even though you had a short cycle, you will probably want to wait 4-6 weeks after your current PCT before starting another cycle.

    As a general rule of thumb, time on cycle plus time on PCT equals time off before next cycle to allow your body to return to normal hmeostasis and refresh your receptors.

    BTW...what are you using for your current PCT?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Even though you had a short cycle, you will probably want to wait 4-6 weeks after your current PCT before starting another cycle.

    As a general rule of thumb, time on cycle plus time on PCT equals time off before next cycle to allow your body to return to normal hmeostasis and refresh your receptors.

    BTW...what are you using for your current PCT?
    Yeah, I'd previously believed that too. However, I'd read an article by Reggie Johal where he said it was much safer to run a 2 week cycle, then take 2 weeks for PCT and then do another 2 week cycle following that with at least 4 weeks off before another cycle. He stated that this was in fact safer than running a longer cycle off the bat.

    My PCT is the PP TRS along with Mucuna Pruriens and 2 adaptogens which I run anyway. (Suma and Ashwagandha in case you're interested).

  4. Quote Originally Posted by boomboy View Post
    Yeah, I'd previously believed that too. However, I'd read an article by Reggie Johal where he said it was much safer to run a 2 week cycle, then take 2 weeks for PCT and then do another 2 week cycle following that with at least 4 weeks off before another cycle. He stated that this was in fact safer than running a longer cycle off the bat.

    My PCT is the PP TRS along with Mucuna Pruriens and 2 adaptogens which I run anyway. (Suma and Ashwagandha in case you're interested).
    Link to article? I think I've seen it and it really wasnt substantiated but maybe he has revised.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Link to article? I think I've seen it and it really wasnt substantiated but maybe he has revised.
    I can't actually post links as my post count isn't high enough yet, however if you search for this artiticle title "Prohormones - Short vs Long Cycles" and "Predator Nutrition" you'll get the article.


    ...but specifically as quoted from it:

    "Recommendations



    What this article should hopefully highlight is that there is no requirement to spend too long on a course of prohormones. Instead, a user can capture the benefits of prohormones while keeping side effects to a minimum by keeping cycle lengths short and also keeping appropriate liver support and estrogen blocking supplements to hand. Although the length of cycles may need to fluctuate slightly depending on individual tolerance to side effects one of the following two approaches is recommended:

    1. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 4 weeks off

    The 2 on-2 off approach was popularised by reknowned US writer Bill Roberts. By keeping cycle length to just two weeks, followed by two weeks of PCT, the chance of side effects is reduced significantly. Although gains will not be as high as the approach below, this approach has the advantage of allowing you to commence a cycle again after just two weeks off. At that that point you could go on for two further weeks followed by a full four weeks off (where you would use PCT products again). At that point many users will start over again.

    The major advantage of this approach is it will produce steady gains over time, and because time off is reduced on this type of cycle, losses post cycle will be reduced or even eliminated making it very attractive psychologically, as nobody wants to run a cycle and get great gains, only to lose most of it during a long recovery period. By keeping time spent using prohormones to a minimum at any one time the chance of side effects is reduced massively."


    Would you mind telling me why you'd think he (and Bill Roberts) might be wrong in recommending short cycles? Also, comparatively - what evidence is there that longer cycles would be safer/more effective than shorter ones (twice over 8 weeks inc PCT)? Also, and only from my (very) limited experience, I saw my tolerance to the 1-Andro go right up after about 10 days to the point where I'd needed to have taken nearly twice as many caps to achieve the same effect, so wouldn't it make sense that shorter cycles are better at keeping your body guessing and keeping tolerance to any given substance low? This (assuming that tolerance goes back down after 2 weeks off) would make it far more economical also.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by boomboy View Post
    I can't actually post links as my post count isn't high enough yet, however if you search for this artiticle title "Prohormones - Short vs Long Cycles" and "Predator Nutrition" you'll get the article.


    ...but specifically as quoted from it:

    "Recommendations



    What this article should hopefully highlight is that there is no requirement to spend too long on a course of prohormones. Instead, a user can capture the benefits of prohormones while keeping side effects to a minimum by keeping cycle lengths short and also keeping appropriate liver support and estrogen blocking supplements to hand. Although the length of cycles may need to fluctuate slightly depending on individual tolerance to side effects one of the following two approaches is recommended:

    1. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 4 weeks off

    The 2 on-2 off approach was popularised by reknowned US writer Bill Roberts. By keeping cycle length to just two weeks, followed by two weeks of PCT, the chance of side effects is reduced significantly. Although gains will not be as high as the approach below, this approach has the advantage of allowing you to commence a cycle again after just two weeks off. At that that point you could go on for two further weeks followed by a full four weeks off (where you would use PCT products again). At that point many users will start over again.

    The major advantage of this approach is it will produce steady gains over time, and because time off is reduced on this type of cycle, losses post cycle will be reduced or even eliminated making it very attractive psychologically, as nobody wants to run a cycle and get great gains, only to lose most of it during a long recovery period. By keeping time spent using prohormones to a minimum at any one time the chance of side effects is reduced massively."


    Would you mind telling me why you'd think he (and Bill Roberts) might be wrong in recommending short cycles? Also, comparatively - what evidence is there that longer cycles would be safer/more effective than shorter ones (twice over 8 weeks inc PCT)? Also, and only from my (very) limited experience, I saw my tolerance to the 1-Andro go right up after about 10 days to the point where I'd needed to have taken nearly twice as many caps to achieve the same effect, so wouldn't it make sense that shorter cycles are better at keeping your body guessing and keeping tolerance to any given substance low? This (assuming that tolerance goes back down after 2 weeks off) would make it far more economical also.

    The way i see it is it really depends on the PH used and the Person. Not all that works for one will work for other and many will expeience tolerance & side effect problems at different times. I dont see great gains with 4 week cycles, well let me rephrase ... I dont keep my gains with short cycles and this product inpaticular is pretty mild and the sweet spot for me is right around 8weeks. If i run it for lets say 3-4 weeks ill put on 6-8lbs but prob loose 3-6 due to water and other reasons. So personally for me im a supporter of the longer cycles.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    The way i see it is it really depends on the PH used and the Person. Not all that works for one will work for other and many will expeience tolerance & side effect problems at different times. I dont see great gains with 4 week cycles, well let me rephrase ... I dont keep my gains with short cycles and this product inpaticular is pretty mild and the sweet spot for me is right around 8weeks. If i run it for lets say 3-4 weeks ill put on 6-8lbs but prob loose 3-6 due to water and other reasons. So personally for me im a supporter of the longer cycles.
    Sure, personal experience always wins out in the end! I guess it's about intelligent monitoring of all the pros and cons but yea, like you say - seeing as this is one of the safer PHs, it's not such a safety concern. My choice for a short 2 week cycle was governed more by tolerance/cost issues. I was quite surprised to see my tolerance suddenly ramp right up around day 10/11 so it seemed a good a time as any to try the shorter cycle approach. I'm now day 9 into PCT and true enough, my gains went down 2 kilos - back to 78 (+2 form beginning) so I can't wait to hop back on by Sunday.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by boomboy View Post
    Sure, personal experience always wins out in the end! I guess it's about intelligent monitoring of all the pros and cons but yea, like you say - seeing as this is one of the safer PHs, it's not such a safety concern. My choice for a short 2 week cycle was governed more by tolerance/cost issues. I was quite surprised to see my tolerance suddenly ramp right up around day 10/11 so it seemed a good a time as any to try the shorter cycle approach. I'm now day 9 into PCT and true enough, my gains went down 2 kilos - back to 78 (+2 form beginning) so I can't wait to hop back on by Sunday.
    Yes cost issues seem to be the determining factor on every cycle for me too, so i feel your pain. Goodluck man and just keep trying different things till you find out what your body responds to best.

  9. Trenazone was pretty damn good... It is a transdermal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androsterone?
    By Meyer Bros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. 1-Androsterone UTT XL, 120 ml
    By AnonyMoose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. 1-androsterone
    By jay360 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in