Hormone Regulation Kit 8 Week Cycle (w/Decavol)

AnabolicJames

Awards

I started this cycle on May 7, but the Decavol a few days before that (maybe the 4th). I've been using Vapor XT for a few weeks, and still use it on my aerobic training days. I had originally purchased the Decavol a few months back and started using it, when someone pointed out that I had NO sex drive... Then I remembered why. So I stopped until I could get the entire HRK, and believe it or not it took close to a month for my libido to come back. So I have a lot of faith in the product's ability to convert, because even the threats of hellfire haven't quelled my sex drive, and in fact it's stronger than when I was in my teens. For Decavol to shut it down was pretty amazing, and a little scary. I'm not technically going to "log" this because it's absolutely redundant. This is about the product and the cycle, and the effect it has independent of everything else. I also despise the "I'm gonna be..." and "I'll be..." type of logs that you find when you're trying to research people's experience with a given product. No one gives a **** about your intentions and lack of funds, post results. On that note, I will post the results of the cycle from start to finish, and weekly change as I test them. Now onto the good stuff...

I have been taking 2ml each of Decavol, 1- Andro, and 4-AD (all are UTT) per day, since May 7th.

May 7th, 2010
Body weight: 250lbs
Body fat: 26.9% (67.2lbs)
Lean Body Mass: 182.8lbs

May 14th, 2010
Body weight: 250lbs
Body fat: 26.1% (65.3lbs)
Lean Body Mass: 184.7lbs

As we can see there was just south of a 2lb increase in LBM as well as a 2lb fat loss. Now I must tell you that I am keeping track of everything in a program called Fitness Assistant. I am consistently, and intentionally, in a caloric deficit of about 900 to 1,000 calories a day. I'm not impressed yet because this could be water & glycogen, but if this continues, I will be. That is a 16lb gain over 8 weeks, and because I am meticulous about keeping track of everything, I look forward to seeing what this stack can do. That's all for now....

A.J.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Keep it coming... I like the no BS log. I am thinking of running this same stack on a cut.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Btw, what are you going to run for pct? Also when you say "8 weeks" that is 4 weeks on cycle and for weeks pct right? Or something different?

AnabolicJames

Awards
Btw, what are you going to run for pct?

AromX... Included with the HRK, and possibly another Test booster, but I don't believe it'll be necessary.

Also when you say "8 weeks" that is 4 weeks on cycle and for weeks pct right? Or something different?
No... Eight weeks "on cycle", starting PCT on the 7th week for four weeks after that, as recommended by AMS when I emailed them. They didn't advise going on for more than 6 weeks, but if these products are that powerful, I'll do a 12 week just for ****s and giggles. If you look at studies done on Deca, 12 weeks is considered the minimum for a cycle. It is a very slow acting hormone by itself, so I can only guess that it would be the same with a conversion product, most likely less powerful.

AnabolicJames

Awards

Well, tomorrow's the 2nd week weigh in. I'm hoping to see some lean mass gains. I had to order another bottle of Decavol, which got here an hour ago. So there will be no interruption in dosages.

Some things I've noticed:

1.) Libido is through the roof :sgrin:

2.) Even with Nocturnabol, sleep is choppy at best, and when I do sleep fairly solid, it seems I wake after 5 or 6 hours. Then I kinda drag ass... :damnit:

3.) Muscle soreness feels different, and I can only compare it to how a sunburn feels to the skin.

4.) I feel like my recuperation might be suffering due to sleep loss...

5.) Frequent WOOD!!! :firedevil: I love this... offending these diaper sniffing soccer moms and their impotent husbands when their 17 year old daughter starts touching her hair and fixing her clothes!! I'll even return the flirt just to see if I can get the dad to snap... :sgrin:

That's it... i think lean weight gain is the best indicator of actual measurable progress... I'll keep you informed.

AJ

AnabolicJames

Awards

Okay, here are this week's stats....

May 21st, 2010
Body weight: 249lbs
Body fat: 26.1% (65.0lbs)
Lean Body Mass: 184.0lbs

Very little fat loss, and a .7lb LBM loss. This could be water fluctuations relative to last week. Take into account that my sleep has been very restless, and I feel my recovery is suffering because of it. I'm in a slightly over trained state, so I'll take a few days off of the gym, maybe just the weekend, and head back on Monday. I am going to be switching up my training a bit, and although I'm not logging that, I am doing it to help recovery and to insure that the muscles are being properly overloaded enough to induce overcompensation. Without those key components, no supplement in the world will help you. Let me get that straightened out this week, and we'll go from there.

Not so anabolic James...

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Hey man i hear you. Its gets tough when you have been over training. That is probably causing your sleeping trouble as well. I know when i was having issues with over training, i coulndt sleep a bit. Just take it easy a few days and you will be back to normal.

AnabolicJames

Awards
Hey man i hear you. Its gets tough when you have been over training. That is probably causing your sleeping trouble as well. I know when i was having issues with over training, i coulndt sleep a bit. Just take it easy a few days and you will be back to normal.
When I first started taking Decavol, by itself, it seemed my recovery was phenomenal. In fact, the first day I trained legs (on Decavol), I went stupid heavy... I usually don't destroy my legs because I need them, and this time I did. Dude there was barely any soreness. I don't usually get so sore that I can't wash my hair. No matter how long, or heavy, I lift. I very rarely get sore unless I'm coming back from a very long layoff. Now, though, the soreness feels like a reverse sunburn and it takes years to go away. This past week my bis/tris were sore for 4 or 5 days, and make me feel feverish.

AnabolicJames

Awards
For the record, I did weigh myself today at 249 with my LBM at 185.75... Bodyfat was 25.5%. I'm guessing that yesterday's lowered LBM was actually a water weight issue that my bio electrical impedence analyzer measures as a loss of LBM. I'm not gonna count it officially until I can verify next week, but today's LBM was a little more of what I was hoping for...

AnabolicJames

Awards
Wonder what would happen if I doubled the dosage... :sgrin:

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Try it, see what happens. You arnt having any joint pain though are you? When i was over training i had terrible joint pain that would fire up whenever i would do anything physical. Not bad on the LBM, your heading in the right direction.

jdrannin1

Awards
Any body composition or strength changes?